Next: Comparison of the
Up: Available scientific software
Previous: Shared Memory
Figure5: Statistics: Chemistry on MPP's
Figure6: Statistics: Structural Mechanics on MPP's
Figure7: Statistics: CFD on MPP's
- There is a higher percentage of popular chemistry codes available
than in the fields of structural mechanics and CFD.
- Convex is strong in chemistry and structural mechanics, however
not in CFD.
- Intel is strong in CFD and in chemistry.
- The Cray-T3D is still in the startup-phase.
- TMC is focussed more on physics than on engineering. A lot of codes are available in that field, which is not discussed here.
- Parsytec has only two codes available, the rest are longterm
- There is no software-list available from Meiko.
Tue Nov 14 16:00:38 PST 1995