Next: List of Tables
Up: TOP500Supercomputer Sites-June 1993
Previous: The TOP500 List
As basic statistics of the complete list, we give the number of systems
installed with respect to the different manufacturers in the different
countries or continents (Table A.2) as well as the accumulated [tex2html_wrap2149] values (Table A.3) and [tex2html_wrap2151] values (Table A.4) for those systems. A comprehensive report of more than 200 pages, based on the data of the TOP500 list, will be published .[o]``This volume''
- H. W. Meuer, Supercomputer Statistics,
Handouts at the Supercomputer Seminar in Mannheim,
yearly in June from 1986 to 1992
- D. Kahaner. Kahaner Report on Supercomputer in Japan,
available via anonymous ftp from cs.arizona.edu,
- G. Ahrendt. Weekly posting to comp.sys.super, 1993.
- J. J. Dongarra, H. W. Meuer and E. Strohmaier, eds.
Report on TOP500 Supercomputers in the World, 1994.
- J. J. Dongarra.û Performance of Various Computers Using Standard Linear Equations Software,
Computer Science Department, University of Tennessee, CS-89-85, 1993.