Subject: clarification, i hope :-)

From: L J Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 93 20:07:00 GMT

Dear Tony

I am trying to send you a "clean table" as requested.

Proposal Number    Notes on Proposal
---------------    -----------------

I++                Defunct number, defunct proposal. 
                   Was circulated as Proposal I.

II'                Defunct number, live proposal. 
                   To be circulated as Proposal VI.

I                  Marc Snir's proposal which appeared in point-to-point
                   working document. I think we would do ourselves harm
                   to just ignore this.

VI                 My proposal which I am personally happy with and am
                   also happy to move along towards the other proposals
                   prepared or being prepared by Rik and Tony.
                   Was called Proposal II'.

III/IV            The proposal which Tony is working on.

Best Wishes
Lyndon

         /--------------------------------------------------------\
    e||) | Lyndon J Clarke    Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre | e||) 
    c||c | Tel: 031 650 5021  Email: [email-masked]  | c||c 
         \--------------------------------------------------------/