Subject: mpi-context: CORRECTION to previous message

From: L J Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 93 20:59:57 BST

Dear MPI Colleagues

An astute colleague here has pointed out two silly errors and some
exceptionally bad phrasing in my previous letter "Subject: mpi-context:
context management and group binding (long)"

When describing point-to-point receive, please replace the two erroneous
occurences of "receiver" by "sender".  Cut and paste errors, sorry. 

In the final paragraph I am inviting your replies and informing that I
personally will be in a reactive and less prolific mode of operation. 
The wording implies that I am asking you to be reactive and less
prolific, which of course I would not ask.  Tired and hungry errors (its
9pm here now, Easter Friday), sorry. 

Best Wishes
Lyndon "the prolific" 

ps thanks Al :-)

         /--------------------------------------------------------\
    e||) | Lyndon J Clarke    Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre | e||) 
    c||c | Tel: 031 650 5021  Email: [email-masked]  | c||c 
         \--------------------------------------------------------/