Subject: Re: Silence?

From: L J Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 93 10:09:07 GMT

Hi Tony.

Until your mail of yesterday, I hadn't realised that you intended the
suggested straw poll of proposals to be held by email.  I could be
wrong, but I don't think this will work --- just too few people doing
the email stuff. 

> I have no mail in my inbox on contexts.  Hasn't anyone anything to say
> about the tripartite proposal?  

Well there to date have been really only Rik, Jim, Marc (one message,
respone to Jim), Tom Henserson (one message, clarification) and myself
doing anything in this subcommittee mail list.  Perhaps its just too
early yet for any responses. 

> I am hoping for input from others than the co-authors, of course :-)

However one will accept input from other authors, of course :-) I
certainly do have comments to make on each of the proposals.

Best Wishes
Lyndon

         /--------------------------------------------------------\
    e||) | Lyndon J Clarke    Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre | e||) 
    c||c | Tel: 031 650 5021  Email: [email-masked]  | c||c 
         \--------------------------------------------------------/