Subject: MPI-CONTEXT: PLEASE README - Proposal Comments

From: L J Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 93 12:17:35 GMT

Dear Colleagues

In the previous email "Reference Point" I sent out a summary of where
the proposals are. 

I have been religously keeping "clean" copies of proposals in LaTeX
form, and collating/embedding comments as LaTeX comments.  I will now
circulate the LaTeX source of each live proposal, with collated and
up-to-date comments streams embedded therein.  I will circulate
PostScript (in which our comments do not appear) on request. 

Please, delete all previous circulations from your memory :-)

First, I explain the comment notation I used.

Reader comment lines begin with '%'.
First line of block is 

%[reader-name]

Reader comment to comment lines are considered literally as comments to
comments and therefore begin with

%%[reader-name].

This is a comment tree, as is the '%' indent tree of the LaTeX source. 

This has been time consuming and I do not propose to keep receiving
comments and embedding in this fashion - things are more fluid than I
had expected. 

Three LaTeX files to follow, in turn.

Best Wishes
Lyndon

         /--------------------------------------------------------\
    e||) | Lyndon J Clarke    Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre | e||) 
    c||c | Tel: 031 650 5021  Email: [email-masked]  | c||c 
         \--------------------------------------------------------/