Subject: CONTEXT agenda @ Dallas; Sears proposal

From: Tony Skjellum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 93 15:35:39 CST

Tom!

Concerning Sears proposal (Proposal VIII by my nomenaclature).

I have not had time to read this proposal yet.  I except any responsiblity
for not addressing it.  I will read it prior to meeting, and give Mark
Sears' proposal time during our 3-hour slot (see below), if he
wishes.  If it is a workable closure for MPI, I would consider adding it
to straw poll, of course.   I appreciate Mark's efforts, and I do not
mean to snub him!

Schedule (we initiate the meeting on Wednesday)

	3hr context discussion before committee of the whole...

Assume we start at 1:30+epsilon:
		intro to context sub-committee proposals - Skjellum / 10 mins
		Proposal VII - Littlefield & Clarke presents / 30 mins
		discussion on VII - lead by Littlefield & Clarke / 15 mins
		Proposal I - Snir / 30 mins
		discussion on I - lead by Snir / 15 mins
		Proposal III & VIII - Skjellum presents / 30 mins
		discussion on III & VIII - lead by Skjellum & Sears / 15 mins
		Overall discussion / Recommendations / Ranking poll 35 mins

- Tony