Subject: status of this subcommittee

From: Tony Skjellum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 93 08:32:44 CST

Hi, with the strong efforts of Lyndon, Rik, and the full-proposal
contributed by Marc, we have two proposals, and I am writing the last
one now.  These will be put to your straw poll by next Monday.  

Goal of straw poll is to rank proposals for order of presentation and
precedence by committee.  I will keep you informed.  

Current proposals:
	I - by Snir
	VI/VII - by Littlefield & Clarke

- Tony

---

From: L J Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 93 14:48:58 GMT

Hi Tony

> 	VI/VII - by Littlefield & Clarke

Correction:

VI/VII should be replaced by VII.

Cheers
Lyndon

         /--------------------------------------------------------\
    e||) | Lyndon J Clarke    Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre | e||) 
    c||c | Tel: 031 650 5021  Email: [email-masked]  | c||c 
         \--------------------------------------------------------/