Subject: mpi-context; two typos corrected

From: L J Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 93 19:36:59 BST

"Subject: Re: mpi-context: back-translation avoided" two typos corrected.

The line

> member of F and has a communicator Cq which binds CONTEXT = C, GROUP =

should read 

> member of G and has a communicator Cq which binds CONTEXT = C, GROUP =

oops.

The line

> For all processes P in group G, P has a communicator P which binds

should read

> For all processes P in group G, P has a communicator Cp which binds

oops**2.

Sorry for the errors
Lyndon

         /--------------------------------------------------------\
    e||) | Lyndon J Clarke    Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre | e||) 
    c||c | Tel: 031 650 5021  Email: [email-masked]  | c||c 
         \--------------------------------------------------------/