Subject: Proposals V and I

From: L J Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 93 11:36:36 GMT

Dear Colleagues

(1) Please do send comments on Proposal I++ :-) negative or positive as
    you think fit, as quickly as you can.  

    I will receive and reply to email over the weekend for brief periods on
    both Saturday and Sunday, probably afternoon GMT. 

(2) I intend to give comments on Proposal V, thanks to Rik, this
    afternoon, most probably around 4pm GMT. 

(3) I distributed Proposal I++ as a chapter of LaTeX report document
    style --- I will place Proposal V into this form and post to the
    addressee list. This will happen before (2), real soon. 
    Rik  --- I will do this in such a way that you can read it as 
    plain text without particular grief.
    Tony --- I am happy to do likewise with your proposal if you like.

    Hopefully this could make it easier to distribute to the whole committee
    as a single document, and at a later stage progress toward a draft
    for the MPI working document.
   
Best Wishes
Lyndon

         /--------------------------------------------------------\
    e||) | Lyndon J Clarke    Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre | e||) 
    c||c | Tel: 031 650 5021  Email: [email-masked]  | c||c 
         \--------------------------------------------------------/

---

From: Tony Skjellum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 93 11:02:21 CST

I will put my own doc in Latex, but I agree this is good.  We will make
one jointly authored "document", ala Rusty & Bill.

More to follow [lots]
- Tony

---

From: L J Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 93 18:43:27 GMT

> one jointly authored "document", ala Rusty & Bill.

Super.  

I thought about this and thought that until a proposal is chosen that
goes through a report documenststyle would probably be easiest, so each
proposal appears as a \chapter. 

I think we should probably attribute authorship and credits to the
individual proposal chapters at least for now.

> More to follow [lots]

Goodie Goodie :-)

Me too, lost more to follow.

Best Wishes
Lyndon