Re: new ATLAS homepage

Hi Clint!  Sorry to be so late in responding.  Needless to say, you
can count me in on helping where I can with future atlas work.  My
time tends to become available in bursts, however.  One rather serious
issue, IMHO, is that no one apparently understands the guts of atlas
(i.e. outside of kernels) except you :-).  Might be worth a short
document if you get the time, like your contributors HOWTO.  Also, on
the design philosophy/theory -- I'm afraid I result to simple brute
force trial and error when I write anything for atlas!

In any case, I've subscribed to sorceforge, but haven't received my
reply yet.

Take care,