Next: Parallelism and data layout
Previous: Basic information
- Iterative methods
- Richardson, Chebyshev, CG, GMRES, TCQMR, BCGS, CGS, TFQMR, CR,
- Identity, Jacobi, Block Jacobi, Block Gauss-Seidel (only sequential),
SOR and SSOR, IC and ILU (sequential only?), Additive Schwarz,
full factorisation (sequential only), user supplied.
- Data structures
- Internal, elements passed through function calls.
- Access operations on the data structure
- Function calls yielding the internal arrays of matrices
and vectors, matrix rows and the matrix diagonal;
- Operations using the data structure
- Vector-vector and matrix-vector operations; creation and
application of preconditioners, linear and nonlinear system solvers.
- Users manual, 196 pages; the manual and the man pages are
also available in html format.
- Example codes
Mon Aug 25 17:46:10 PDT 1997