Next: GPS: General Purpose Solver
Previous: Basic information
- Iterative methods
- Flexible GMRES, though this is not the focus of the package
- Block SSOR and ILU, possibly with block fill-in, and with various methods
for explicit and implicit approximation of inverses of pivot blocks
- Data structures
- Internal, as a C++ class.
- Access operations on the data structure
- Retrieve rows and scalar information such as the number of nonzeros
of the matrix.
- Operations using the data structure
- Multiply and multiply transpose by the matrix; solve and solve transpose
of the preconditioner, both the whole preconditioner, and the
left and right split parts.
- Reference manual, 53 pages
- Example codes
- Yes, in Fortran, C, and C++
Mon Aug 25 17:46:10 PDT 1997