Next: Parallelism and data layout
Previous: Basic information
- Iterative methods
- CG, SYMMLQ, GMRES are provided,
though these are not the main focus of package;
BlockSolve can be interfaced to Petsc for more iterative methods.
- diagonal scaling, block Jacobi with blocks corresponding to
the cliques factored out of the quotient graph, incomplete LU
- Data structures
- Internal, as a C structure..
- Access operations on the data structure
- None; the definition of the structure is given
in the manual.
- Operations using the data structure
- Iterative solution of the system and of a shifted system,
application of the matrix and the preconditioner.
- Users Manual; 34 pages. This is a complete reference; the user is
suggested to use the example codes as templates for applications.
- Example codes
Mon Aug 25 17:46:10 PDT 1997