Next: Matrix Redistribution/Copy Routines
Up: Index of ScaLAPACK Routines
Previous: Index of Auxiliary Routines
- This index
lists related pairs of real and complex routines together.
- Routines are listed in alphanumeric order
of the real (single precision) routine name (which always begins with PS-).
(See section 3.1.3 for details of the ScaLAPACK naming scheme.)
- A few complex routines have no real equivalents, and they are listed
- Double-precision routines are not listed here;
they have names beginning with PD- instead of
PS-, or PZ- instead of PC-.
The only exceptions to this simple rule are that
the double-precision versions of PCMAX1, PSCSUM1, and PCSRSCL
are named PZMAX1, PDZSUM1, and PZDRSCL.
- A few routines in the list have names that are independent of data type:
- This index gives only a brief description of the purpose of each
routine. For a precise description, consult the leading comments in the code,
which have been written in the same style as for the driver and
Tue May 13 09:21:01 EDT 1997