Subject: Do you work/study/need academic quality Spanish & LATAM books ?

From: "Spanish & LATAM Books" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:03:54 -0300

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS IS A ONE TIME ONLY EMAIL, YOU DO NOT NEED TO 
REPLY TO IT IF NOT INTERESTED

We are a small book publishing company, specialized in Spanish and Latin 
American Literature, History and Politics, both in Spanish and English.

Our goal is to help Faculty members by re-publishing the currently out of 
print titles they would like to include in their respective course 
syllabus, and to supply their Students, as well as Academic Librarians and 
Booksellers, the suggested titles in HIGH QUALITY AND LOW COST US PRINTED 
editions.

Our subscribers receive a short weekly comment on new books, and among 
other benefits they are entitled to suggest titles to be included in our 
current catalogue.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OUR SERVICE please reply to this message  
with "subscribe" in the subject line and you will receive your free 
subscription instructions.

On the other hand, if you consider this topic to be unrelated to your field 
of interest, please accept our apologies if you have been inconvenienced 
with unwanted mail from our company

Thank you.

Spanish & LATAM Books