Subject: FYI

From: Tony Skjellum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 13:28:16 -0500 (CDT)

MPI Forum:

I just wanted to thank everyone who expressed concern about my recent
illness at the MPI Meeting.  I am much better now, and I will be in touch
with those of you who covered for me on Collective and Realtime.  These
will proceed apace for the next meeting: Andrew will send minutes for
Collective soon, and Arkady for Realtime.

I had more visitors and helpers at the hospital from the MPI Forum than
could have possibly been expected ... it was some experience to be sure.
Anyway, I was allowed to leave without staying their too long, and I was
OK to travel on Thursday, and am 99% recovered today [Friday].

For realtime aficionados, we will be setting an interim MPI/RT meeting for
late September.  Arkady will announce in minutes on the realtime
reflector.  People interested in channels under the collective chapter
should also refer to the channel activity in the realtime chapter to see
how further evolution has gone on there.

Thanks again for your concern,
Tony

Anthony Skjellum, PhD, Associate Professor of Computer Science; 
Mississippi State University, Department of Computer Science & NSF ERC       
Butler, Rm 300, PO Box 9637, Corner of Perry&Barr, Mississippi State,MS 39762 
(601)325-8435 FAX: (601)325-8997;  http://www.erc.msstate.edu/~tony; Quote:
"What a rain of ashes falls on him that sees the new and cannot leave the
old."-Shakespeare  ; e-mail: [email-masked];  Try MPI!