Subject: seeking your partnership

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 05:45:34 +0100

Dear Partner to be,

First, I must apologise to you for using this medium to communicate to you about
this project and It is my great pleasure in writing you this letter on behalf
of
my colleagues and myself.

I am Mr. Belo Ige,Divisional  Director in charge of  Corporate and Investment
Banking  with CONTINENTAL TRUST BANK,based in Lagos,Nigeria.

I have a confidential business proposition for you.

Our Bank is a financial institution specialising in private banking to
individual customers who likes confidentiality in their financial dealings.

On January 13,1998 an Indian-American  mining consultant with  a Multi National
Firm based in Nigeria here,the Petrogas Gas Systems BV Environmental Systems
headquartered in The Netherlands, Mr.Kommera Sangeeta made a numbered time
(Fixed)Deposit for Twenty Four calendar months, valued at US$29,500,000.00
(Twenty Nine million, Five Hundred Thousand  U.S. Dollars)in the Bank. Upon
maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no
reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his
contract employers,that Mr. Kommera Sangeeta  died in the 2000 Singapore
Airlines  flight SQ006 plane crash in Taipei.

 On further investigation, I found out that he died intestate(without making a
WILL), and all attempts to trace his next-of-kin had been fruitless.Please see
http://www.tamil.net/list/2000-11/msg00018.html

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Kommera Sangeeta
did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents with us,
including his Bank Deposit paperwork. This sum of US$29,500,000.00 is still
sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum
at the end of each year.
 
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as
the next of kin to Mr.Kommera Sageeta.

This is simple, I will like you to provide your full names and home or office
address including your telephone and fax numbers so that I can seek the
services of  a lawyer/Attorney to prepare the necessary documents and court
affidavits which will put you in good standing as the next-of-kin.

 A bank account in any part of the world which you will provide later will then
facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin.
The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 75%
for me and 20% for you and 5% to refund all manner of expenses and costs
incurred by all parties leading to the success of the project.

Be informed that in other to provide more legality and legitimacy to this
project,the paperworks for this will be done by the Attorney/Lawyer and my
position as the head of Corporate and Investment Banking  guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please revert
back to me.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction
would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance
to invest my share in your country.

Thanks and regards.

Mr. Belo Ige