Subject: promote your site

From: "E mail marketing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 04 01:31:39 GMT

Dear Subscriber,

Here comes December, the
month of Christmas  and the end of a fruitful year - 2004!

But the heat is still on and now is the perfect time to promote your
products and services, people are in the mood to buy anything from
online gift items to offline stores.

And if you have not yet
decided to consider email marketing as an effective tool to let the
world know what you are promoting there has never been a better time
to do so.

All major statistics
shows that most online deals are made through the month of December
due to holiday consumer behavior  everybody wants to give somebody
something .

Why not just grab the
opportunity and be there for those who are ready to buy?

WWW.LMCHOSTING.COM

Scanned for viruses by Blue Coat
http://www.WinProxy.com/