Subject: Subcommittee discussion lists

From: Rusty Lusk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 13:30:55 -0500

You are getting this note because you are subscribed to either of the 
following lists

  [email-masked]     MPI Forum discussion list, all comments welcome 
  [email-masked]     MPI forum meeting attendees list             
  
The MPI-2 Forum has tentatively formed subcommittees to work on various
projects within MPI-2.  We are not automatically subscribing anyone to these
lists.  If you want to participate in the discussion on a particular topic,
please send mail to 

  majordomo.mcs.anl.gov

containing

  subscribe <list-name>  <your email address>

The lists and their topics are:

  mpi-dynamic    MPI Forum discussion list for dynamic process management
  mpi-1sided     MPI Forum discussion list for one-sided communication
  mpi-coll       MPI Forum discussion list for collective operations
  mpi-external   MPI Forum discussion list for external interfaces 
  mpi-bind       MPI Forum discussion list for C++ and Fortran-90 bindings

Other subcommittees might appear.  These are the ones agreed on at the first
MPI-2 meeting.  In MPI-1, the most specific discussions took place on the
the subcommittee lists, where draft proposals were put together.

We apologize for the barrage of mail today on organizing the mailing lists.
This should be the last message on this topic.

Regards,
Rusty Lusk and David Walker