Subject: marketing strategy

From: "Pro Ad Ltd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 03 10:39:57 GMT

We are a leading e-mail marketing company with constantly updated and regularly validated
Double Opt-In e-mail addresses
segmented by Country and by type of activity.

Our Key Features
include:

Geographic or Demographic targeting

Valid from e-mail addresses

Web Based response forms

Live Tracking reports

24/7  support.

To learn more about our e-mail marketing services , kindly
click here

Our services do comply with the CAN SPAM ACT 2003

The preceding
advertisement was sent you by virtue of your participation in the
Special Product Offerings of our e-mail networking services or our
partners. To unsubscribe from receiving further emails from our e-mail
networking services Special Product Offerings please

click here.