Subject: BLACS on top of MPI

From: [email-masked] (Josef Fritscher)
Date: Thu, 5 May 1994 14:25:22 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

I'd like to ask if anyone is working on a BLACS implementation using 
the MPI standard. Any pointers are highly appreciated.

Regards, and thanks in advance,

Josef

-- 
Josef Fritscher                                      Email: [email-masked]
Centro Svizzero di Calcolo Scientifico               Voice: +41 (91) 50 8259
Via Cantonale                                          Fax: +41 (91) 50 6711
6928 Manno, Switzerland
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A smell of burning fills the startled air - The Electrician is no longer there!
							(Hilaire Belloc)

---

From: "David W. Walker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 94 09:05:25 -0500

Josef,

Implementing the BLACS with MPI is something we (at Oak Ridge National
Lab and Univ. Tennessess, Knoxville) intend to do, and we have started
an effeort to do this. Because of communicators, MPI will permeate all
levels of MPI.

Regards,
David