Subject: MINUTES!

From: L J Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 93 13:36:16 GMT

Hi all

On Thursday of last week I enquired about the minutes of the last meeting.

Dave Walker writes:

> The minutes of the last meeting in February are not yet available
> electronically, but should be soon.

I observe that subcommittee chairs have already circulated revised
"working documents" for subcommittees.  The minutes of previous meeting
are the primary reference for results of subcommittee straw polls which
must surely be the primary determinants of working document revisions.
It is now past time when the minutes were essential. 

Please, can these be distributed.

Best Wishes
Lyndon

         /--------------------------------------------------------\
    e||) | Lyndon J Clarke    Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre | e||) 
    c||c | Tel: 031 650 5021  Email: [email-masked]  | c||c 
         \--------------------------------------------------------/

---

From: Bob Knighten <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 93 11:22:16 PST

Yes, the minutes are late and yes, they will be available soon.  Rusty has
been traveling extensively since the meeting and now that I am supposed to
finish them I have had some personal emergencies and my company has decided
there are more important ways to spend my time.

That is just an explanation of the delay, I am well aware of the importance of
the minutes and will have them out shortly.

-- Bob

Robert L. Knighten	             | [email-masked]
Intel Supercomputer Systems Division | 
15201 N.W. Greenbrier Pkwy.	     | (503) 629-4315
Beaverton, Oregon  97006	     | (503) 629-9147 [FAX]