Subject: Marketing Service

From: "Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 04:38:04 +0800

Email Marketing is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to
promote your products and services.

We offer a complete Email Marketing solution with quality service and
the lowest prices. The result is that you will enjoy more success.

1. Targeted Email Addresses

We can supply targeted email addresses according to your requirements,
which are compiled only on your order. We will customize your customer
email addresses.

* We have millions of email addresses in a wide variety of categories.

2. Send out Targeted Emails for you

If you are worried about any complications or consequences with sending
out targeted emails, or want to avoid the work of sending out targeted
emails. We will do it for you!  We can send your email message to your
targeted customers.

* We can Bullet-Proof your Web Site.

We also offer a wide variety of marketing software. For more details, you
can refer to: Http://www.Marketing-Promote.com

Looking forward to serving you, and your business needs!

Regards!

Steve Gellman
Marketing Support
www.Marketing-Promote.com

************************************************************************
Receiving this email because you registered to receive special 
offers from one of our partners.To purge your address from our 
list: http://remove.better-delivery.com
************************************************************************