Subject: Errata for MPI Spec

From: Steve Otto <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 94 11:48:20 -0700

I am implementing an errata system as per Marc's suggestions; they
seem reasonable.

I will assemble an errata.

--Steve

>: -) :-) :-) *** (-: (-: (-:
>Date: Wed, 15 Jun 1994 18:00:02 -0400
>From: Marc Snir <[email-masked]>
>
>I suggest the following process:
>
>
>Major changes should be discussed now only if the text is
>inconsistent, and would require approval by the forum; syntactic
>corrections can be done by the chapter author(s).   The chapter
>author forwards the correction to the erata keeper (Steve?).  An MPI
>erata is maintained on netlib and updated at reasonable frequency
>(monthly?).  No new full version of the MPI document before it gets
>published as a book.  It would be useful, if possible, to put in the
>journal article a pointer to the erata.