Subject: online advertising

From: "Corp Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 04 08:19:42 GMT

MARRY X-MASS

AND HAPPY
NEW YEAR

Welcome
to Corpservice!

We provide professional bulk email services to individuals
and companies all over the world.  Email advertising is a highly
cost-effective way to promote any product or service, utilizing the direct
communication power of the Internet.

We are a leading e-mail marketing
company with a list consisting of 550 Million constantly
updated and regularly validated e-mail addresses segmented by
Country and by type of activity.

Double Opt-in Email
Packages

Our services do comply with the CAN SPAM ACT
2003

Features include:

One hundred percent deliverability rate

Dedicated servers

Valid from e-mail addresses

Web Based response forms

24/7 live support

Geographic or Demographic targeting

Tracking reports

e-mail friendly hosting

We Do!

Web Hosting

Web Design

Computer Software
Hardware

Advertising Consultants

For more info click
here

Your
advertising dollar is too valuable to be wasted.

We GUARANTEE results!

===========================

Corpservice

Internet Services - E-mail Broadcasting

Tel:
+9611806037
Mobile:    +9613594615

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The preceding advertisement was sent you by virtue of your

participation in the Special Product Offerings of our e-mail networking
services or

our partners. To unsubscribe from receiving further emails from our

e-mail networking services Special Product Offerings please
click here