Subject: Promoting Your Business

From: "Betty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 06:18:39 +0800

Email Marketing is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to
promote your products and services.

We offer a complete Email Marketing solution with quality service and
the lowest prices. The result is that you will enjoy more success.

1. Targeted Email Addresses 

We can supply targeted email addresses according to your requirements,
which are compiled only on your order. We will customize your customer
email addresses.

* We have millions of email addresses in a wide variety of categories.

2. Targeted Mailing  

If you are worried about any complications or consequences with sending 
out targeted emails, or want to avoid the work of sending out targeted 
emails. We will do it for you!  We can send your email message to your 
targeted customers.

* We can Bullet-Proof your Web Site.

We also offer a wide variety of marketing software. For more details,
you can refer to: www.marketingboosting.com

Our services will help you get more business opportunities.

Regards!

Betty Jones
Customer Support
www.marketingboosting.com
[email-masked]

************************************************************************
Receiving this email because you registered to receive special 
offers from one of our partners. If you would prefer not to receive
future email, click: Http://optin.garyshawkey.com/optin/r.php3
************************************************************************