Subject: Meeting in Europe ?

From: James Cownie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1993 21:15:48 +0100

Gentle people,

At the last MPI meeting we agreed to have a meeting in August (and
possibly even September as well).

After this decision had been taken, various people approached me and
asked whether we could have one of these meetings in Europe. (Not only
Rolf and Lyndon !).

I have since spoken to Professor Hey, who has kindly offered to host
the meeting at Southampton and handle local arrangements if we were to
decide to hold a meeting in Europe.

Since the arrangements for these meetings are still fluid, now is the
time to make this decision, therefore would you care to think about
this now. I guess we should aim to make a decision at the next meeting.

-- Jim
James Cownie 
Meiko Limited			Meiko Inc.
650 Aztec West			Reservoir Place
Bristol BS12 4SD		1601 Trapelo Road
England				Waltham
				MA 02154

Phone : +44 454 616171		+1 617 890 7676
FAX   : +44 454 618188		+1 617 890 5042
E-Mail: [email-masked]   or    [email-masked]

---

From: Adam Greenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 93 16:32:08 EDT

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1993 21:15:48 +0100
   From: James Cownie <[email-masked]>

   Gentle people,

Heh.  I'm fully willing to go to Europe.  However, even if Europe is not the
eventual venue, somewhere (anywhere?) other than a hotel isolated in North
Dallas is to be desired.

moose