Subject: Process management

From: Martin Strietzel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 16:25:01 +0200

Hello,

we'd like to communicate between to different programs using MPI
intercommunicators. The point is how to start this programs in one
MPI-world. 
We could do this by using MPICH and manipulating the proc-group files by
hand, but I would prefer a MPI implementation which already allows to
start two different executables with one 'mpirun' statement, or to spawn
a new process by 'mpi_comm_spawn'?
Does anybody know which implementation includes these MPI 2
functionalities already?

	Thanks,
		Martin
		
-- 

    Martin Strietzel                   

    Deutsche Forschungsanstalt fuer Luft- und Raumfahrt
    Linder Hoehe 
    51147 Koeln (Wahnheide)        mailto:[email-masked]

    Tel.: +49 (0)2203/601-2059     Fax: +49 (0)2203/601-2104
       or +49 (0)2203/601-3620