Next: Quick Reference
Up: Index of Auxiliary
Previous: Index of Auxiliary
- This index
lists related pairs of real and complex routines together,
in the same style as in Appendix A.
- Routines are listed in alphanumeric order
of the real (single precision) routine name (which always begins with S-).
(See subsection 2.1.3 for details of the LAPACK naming scheme.)
- A few complex routines have no real equivalents, and they are listed
first; routines listed in italics (for example, CROT), have real
equivalents in the Level 1 or Level 2 BLAS.
- Double precision routines are not listed here;
they have names beginning with D- instead of
S-, or Z- instead of C-.
The only exceptions to this simple rule are that
the double precision versions of ICMAX1, SCSUM1 and CSRSCL
are named IZMAX1, DZSUM1 and ZDRSCL.
- A few routines in the list have names that are independent of data type:
ILAENV, LSAME, LSAMEN and XERBLA.
- This index gives only a brief description of the purpose of each
routine. For a precise description consult the leading comments in the code,
which have been written in the same style as for the driver and
Tue Nov 29 14:03:33 EST 1994