Up: HeNCE: A Users' GuideVersion
Previous: HeNCE: A Users' GuideVersion
This document describes the HeNCE graphical parallel programming
environment as well as its installation and use. It is organized as
- Section 2 provides a brief overview of HeNCE, how is is used,
and who may be interested in using it.
- Section 3 lists the hardware requirements for running HeNCE.
- Section 4 describes how the latest version of HeNCE may be
obtained and how its authors can be contacted for support.
- Section 5 describes the default HeNCE installation proceedure.
- Section 6 discusses how to create HeNCE programs and describes
the syxtax of all node attributes.
- Section 7 defines cost matrices and describes how to create and
- Section 8 describes how to build and run a HeNCE program once
it has been entered.
- Section 9 discusses the HeNCE program execution trace facility.
- Section 10 provides a detailed tutorial example of using HeNCE.
- Section 11 describes how htool's appearance and operation can
- Section 12 provides some hints on how to use HeNCE in
non-standard PVM environments.
- Section 13 describes how to compile the components of HeNCE
from source distributions.
- Section 14 contains some trouble shooting hints.
- Section 15 lists known bugs and limitations.