Subject: Too busy to go back to school, but need a University Degree to get ahead?

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Jan, 6 Aug 2006 03:08:46 -0300

A Genuine University Degree in 4-6 weeks!

Have you ever thought that the only thing stopping you from a great job and
better pay was a few letters behind you name?

Well now you can get them!

BA BSc MA MSc MBA PhD

Within 4-6 weeks!

No Study Required!

100% Verifiable!

These are real, genuine degrees that include Bachelors, Masters, MBA and Doctorate
Degrees. They are fully verifiable and certified transcripts are also available.

Just call the number below.

You’ll thank me later…

1-815-828-2222

24 hours a day, 7 days a week including Sundays and Holidays

<
BR>

Funny place, she said. Its a bit too clean,