Subject: Cleanse and Replenish tv

From: "Harvey Glover" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 03 09:02:47 GMT

LIVE
LONG AND HEALTHY

I've Got An Incredible Story
to Tell You About How I Finally Got Healthy, Clean and Lean...

After a Lifetime of Trying to
Lose Weight!

Dear
Friend of Chicken Soup for the Soul...

You
probably know my good friend John Gray from his best-selling books,
Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus...Mars and Venus On a Date...and
The Mars & Venus Diet & Exercise Solution. Well, recently ,
John introduced me to a new way of healthy living that I immediately benefited
from -- and that I want to share with you today.

If
you've ever met me in person, you know that, for years, I carried around
an extra 20-30 pounds. I wasn't happy about it. In fact, I tried everything
to get rid of it. Prepackaged meals. Exercising like crazy. Even special
diets. Nothing worked.

At
the time, I thought I was simply battling middle-age spread and way too
many meals on the road. Perhaps it's my stressful schedule, I'd say.
Or I'd blame a host of other factors that we all know contribute to excess
weight. Of course, while all these factors can play a part in a person's
ongoing weight problem, what I didn't know was what really contributing
to my excess weight in the first place.

The
Real Culprit Is Not Excess Calories

What
I discovered is that, for most of us, the real culprit behind our weight
problem isn't the excess calories we consume, but the preservatives, food
additives, alcohol, environmental chemicals and other harmful toxins
we ingest. In fact, our body actually produces adipose tissue, or fat
cells, as a kind of super-safe storage facility specifically designed to
hold these toxins.

There,
locked away in our fat cells, the body stores chemicals that would otherwise
harm the body's vital organs and other tissues.

As
more and more environmental pollutants, food additives, prescription medications
and other powerful toxins enter our system, the body produces more and
more fatty tissue to store these harmful chemicals -- and traps more and
more excess fluid to suspend these toxins within our cells. Years of
toxic buildup can start to overwhelm body systems and cause preventable
disease such as:

-Headaches

-Skin irritations

-Candida (Yeast)

-Depression

-Poor memory

-Low energy

-Bloating or Gas

-Premature Aging/Wrinkles

-Poor digestion

-Weight Gain

-Constipation

-Insomnia

-Loss of Hair

-Age Spots

-Water Retention

How
to Rid the Body of Harmful Toxins

For
thousands of years, the majority of the world's cultures have experienced
the rejuvenating benefits of cleansing and fasting on fruit juices, herbs
and refreshing clear water.

Even
today, millions of people around the world cleanse on a regular basis,
giving their bodies time to rest, heal and expel harmful toxins that become
stored over time.

Of
course, while these cultures don't cleanse simply to lose weight, the truth
is, detoxifying the body through cleansing is the first step to losing
amazing amounts of fat.

Why?

When
we detoxify, not only does the body release the fat, the liver also gets
clean -- and gets much more efficient at metabolizing the fat our body
is now eager to be rid of.

Why
Cleansing Is Difficult for Most Americans

Detoxifying
with fruit juice, water, exercise or other methods can be quite beneficial.
But for most Americans who are addicted to prepackaged carbohydrates, sweets
and other toxic foods cleansing with simple juices and water just isn't
enough.

We
need to rapidly replenish our body's nutritional stores and cut the cravings,
too.

Revolutionary
New 9-Day Cleansing System

Eliminates
Harmful Toxins and Cuts Cravings, Too

Remember
I said my good friend John Gray introduced me to this powerful new way
of eating? For months, John researched products that could help men and
women alike detoxify rapidly, while getting every important enzyme, amino
acid, vitamin, mineral and nutrient.

John
discovered -- as I want you to do now -- an amazing system that immediately
begins whisking away fatty tissue and excess fluid -- as it revitalizes
the body's digestive, nervous and other systems and replenishes critical
nutritional reserves.

It's
called Isagenix...and to say it's sweeping the nation would be an understatement.
The program begins with a simple 2-day cleanse on the Isagenix Fast-Start
Drink -- a delightful berry flavored drink you enjoy four times each day.
Many people lose significant amounts of weight in just the first two days,
as their bodies turn from fat-storing to fat-burning. Two Isagenix capsules
complete your nutritional intake.

For
the next five days, eat one healthy meal you prepare, then substitute the
delicious Isagenix Meal Alternative Shake for your two other meals. At
the end of the five days, cleanse another two days on the Isagenix Fast-Start
Drink.

It's
that simple!

If
you still need to shed extra pounds, simply repeat the 9-Day Cycle until
you reach your optimum weight. Along the way, you'll be totally supported
with more than 240 nutrients that metabolize fat, aid digestion, boost
energy and support cells and tissues. Of course, these products do not
contain ephedra, ma huang, kola-nut or added caffeine as stimulants.

I
Personally Lost 33 Pounds in Just 35 Days!

Not
only that, but my joints feel better. I'm light on my feet. I have incredible
energy. And best of all -- the sweets, pastas, wines and other no-no's
I used to eat now have no hold over me whatsoever! Incredibly, I've kept
my weight off month after month, simply by making sure I have these nutrients
in my body every day.

Now
What About You?

Can
you imagine losing unsightly fat and trapped excess fluid quickly, dramatically
-- and safely -- as your body releases stored toxins and returns its systems
to their optimum function and balance? Read what others have to say about
their Isagenix experience:

27
Lbs. Lighter and Chronic Fatigue Symptoms Gone!

I
have had fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue for as long as I can remember.
I began using ISAGENIX about four months ago and have lost 27 pounds. But
the real clincher is I am symptom-free and I have never felt this good
in my life.

--
Donna Payton, Provo UT

Husband
Drops 63 Pounds and Family Is Together Again!

My
husband had arrived at the pinnacle of bad health. The doctor explained
if he didn't lose 80 to 100 pounds, he was on his way to an early death.
My husband was miserable and took out his depression on those around him.
This led to a breakdown of the family. When I heard about ISAGENIX, I convinced
my husband to try it. In the first 8 days he lost 15 pounds; and in six
weeks, a total of 63 pounds. You cannot imagine what this does for a person.
I can't explain the feeling you get when your husband tells you for the
first time in EIGHT years that he loves you, or when you see him interacting
with your children again. I have the man back that I married 20 years ago!

--
Amy Holland, Sweetwater TX

Certified
Nutritional Counselor Recommends!!

As
a Certified Nutritional Counselor, I had been looking for over four years
for a safe and effective weight management product for my clients. I had
not found what I had been seeking until ISAGENIX. I personally lost 10
pounds on the program and feel great. It's a privilege as a healthcare
professional to promote a product that empowers people to lead a healthier
life.

--
LeFils Gay, Valdosta CA

40
Pounds in Six Weeks!

I
was introduced to ISAGENIX by my doctor. After 6 weeks, I had lost 40 pounds.
My waist size has gone from 49 to 36 inches, but the result I am most pleased
with is being able to get off blood pressure medication after the second
week of being on the ISAGENIX program.

--
Chan Prosser, Colliersville TX

Famous
Fitness Expert Adds ISAGENIX to Her Program!

ISAGENIX
has become an incredible addition to my 24-Hour Turnaround Program--helping
my clients both physiologically and emotionally to achieve fast, safe and
permanent weight loss and health improvements. The cleaning of the liver
and the high quality nutrients and enzymes work synergistically with my
exercise program to change the body from a fat storer to a fat burner.

--
Jay Williams, Ph.D., Mauna Lani Resort, Hawaii, author The 24 Hour Turnaround

It's
no secret -- dramatic weight loss and profound health improvements are
often a welcome side benefit of the Isagenix nutritional program!

Get
Started Today!

In
the next 24 hours, you too can take a step toward getting healthy, clean
and lean.

1-800-591-7751 ext:83

Call Now
to order the Isagenix 9-Day Cleansing

and Fat-Burning
System

Or become
a distributor
like I did and enjoy $40 off your first order.

Need
to ask your doctor about starting on the program? That's a great idea.
But first, call now to hear what other doctors
have already said
about this amazing system. In fact, I showed my own doctor these products
and now he's recommending Isagenix to his other patients! The ingredients
are top-quality and, according to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration,
are generally regarded as safe.

In
closing, I know that you will want to benefit as much as I have from
the Isagenix Cleansing & Fat-Burning System. But first you have to
start. It's easy to get going, and I know you'll see a dramatic improvement
in your health and well-being.

Don't
hesitate. CALL 1-800-591-7751 ext:83 Now!
Your products will arrive in just a few days.

In
friendship,

JACK
CANFIELD

Co-Creator,
Chicken Soup for the Soul

This message
is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301, paragraph (a)(2)(C)
of S. 1618.

to be removed
from this mailing, please utilize our remove
link here

fdk jaj lyusgnblwoje