Subject: :), Pan-gothic

From: "Sue Kilgore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:54:07 -0060

money-maker one-buttoned now-accumulated mid-wall column narkul grass
paint thinner palm starch Mocha-stone moth milkweed family nectar bird 
Non-arab mock-heroically milk tester passage bird 
passion fruit opera-going moss-grown orange madder mountain fever Paris 
red new-grown 
nose-pulled panel thief nodule disease 
paper office nutmeg pigeon odd-shaped palo blanco no-par old-age 
pensioner O g washer Mid-august 
 oak-tree money mistress-ship Oswego tea nigrosine spirit-soluble 
old-wifish
Mountain tatar muskus grass mis-heed passion-thrilled mulatto jack 
motive-mongering neural tube pearl eye mountain adder 
Mickey finn net weight mis-tilled neck-deep ore bridge Mizpah ring paper 
stainer 
mid-dish pawl head orderly bin 
open-phase negro corn opossum mouse Norman-french net-veined 
ninety-eight old-womanish paradise fish