Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 04:09:26 -0500 (EST)

DAYZERS  LOTERIJ  BV,
       DAYZERS LOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM

DATE: 3rd-Nov-2005
Ref Nr: DZL/CN/6654/CP 
Dear Consolation Prize Winner, 

                  CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING NOTICE!!! 

Europe / America private international e-games organizers and
co-sponsors, DAYZERS LOTERIJ, officially bring to your notice of the
final draw result of october-2005 DAYZERS LOTERIJ -wheel E-game which
was conducted at our international corporate office complex in The
Netherlands. Most recently this foundation set up the NEW LOTTERY
SCHEME to give Date: 13-oct-2005 out prizes based on COMPUTER BALLOT
SYSTEM.By doing this the foundation seek to encourage the use of
Internet for academic and business pursuits. 

It major aim is to promote music, theater, art,literature, projects in
the social and political arena with a focus on health, as well as
science, research, and higher education.We wish to congratulate and
inform you on the selection of your email coupon number which was
selected among the 45 lucky consolation prize winners. Your email ID
identified with coupon No. /DZL/2348974321 and was selected by our
E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000
different email addresses enrolled for the E-game.

Your email ID was included among the 50,000 different email addresses
submitted by our partner international email provider companies. You
have won a consolation cash prize of US $ 500,000.00 (Five Hundred
Thousand US Dollars) only. The DAYZERS LOTERIJ Group. have approved a
payout of your consOlation cash prize which will be remunerated
directly to you by the official Payment Agency Board. Our DUE PROCESS
UNIT (DPU) will render to you complete assistance and provide
additional information and processes for the claims of your consolation
prize. For due processing of your winning claim, please contact the DPU
Information Officer Mr.Greece Anthony whom has been assigned to assist
you. 

Contact E-mail: [email-masked]
TEL:+31-627-124-600
FAX:+31-847-271-262

Once again congratulations from all our staffs on your consolation
prize winning, we hope you will partake in our forth coming DAYZERS
LOTERIJ Email-games. 

Regards, 

Maricris Benjamin(Mrs). 
(Group Coordinator)

NB: In accordance with the DAYZERS LOTERIJ E-games policy and
regulations, this notification is dispatched directly to only the 45
lucky consolation prize Winners. This notification also contains
information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or
otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. 
If you are not the right recipient whose email address attached to the
lucky numbers along with the winning information’s you are not
authorized to read, print,retain, copy or disseminate this notice or
any part of it.