Subject: Your health, parcel-divine

From: "Myra Rainey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 19:46:46 -0060

mill-run one-layered old-fogyish nand pearl passenger locomotive
palmer tree open-mindedly neural lamina nine-part measure 
much-advertised 
mouse bloodwort outside home moon-blanched paper-drilling 
Non-marcan military attache monilia disease neat-ankled October club 
pauper-making mosquito-free 
palm oil Non-bolshevik narrow-minded 
mickle-mouthed modern-practiced oyster bay paper-paneled needle grass 
orange aphid on-glide muscle-kneading 
 oxime group noogoora bur mis-heed oxide yellow open-end
motive power mooring buoy open-weave oak fern muslin delaine 
ninth-mentioned palm greaser parquet circle off-shed 
Pan-mongolism onglette file morning-bright milling cutter 
niminy-piminyism mind cure modern-looking mother-sick 
 mischief-working myrtle-leaved palm peach Muscovy duck paradox gun
nose-heavy octahedron group net plankton orange-striped ninth-told 
night-flying mortgagee clause pale-yellow noise field intensity 
movable-do system passage grave More anglico owl butterfly mydas fly 
palm oil open-grained 
motor-camper never-dead mild-brewed 
paint binder Non-euclidean Morris chair open-hearth process open-hearth 
process mouse bloodwort orange peel out-group