From: "Vinson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 12:04:26 +0800

(Tech-new
group)rujuyi scooter co,ltd

our main
product : pocket bike, mobility scooter, dirt bike,e-scooter ,atv and
go-cart and mini harley.

Tel/Fax:86-579-2378553   E-mail:[email-masked]

http://www.rjyscooter.com

Tech
New Group great wall section YongKang City ZheJiang China

(Tech New Group) rujuyi
scooter

great wall
section,YongKang City ZheJiang China .

We get your
esteemd company information from internet.We understand that you are
interested in both the import and export of .scooter.. and it is on this
subject that we wish to introduce ourselves in the hope of establishing
mutually beneficial business relations between our two corporations. Our
website: www.rjyscooter.com

The commodities we are
handling consist of the manufactures of the first-rate scooter mills of
our country, and so we are in a good position to serve your customers
with the most reliable quality of the line you suggest. We are warmly
welcome to visit our Factory .

We trust that our
experience in foreign trade and intimate knowledge of international
market conditions will entitle us to your confidence. Our scooter also
export to 38 countries and areas such as the U.S.A. Britan , France
,German ,Russian ,Italy, South Africa, Indonia , Mexico, Austrania
etc .The turnover of 2003 for export is USD 60 million .Increase 38.4%
from the same time last year, increase 131.4% in self –export, .More
than  90% is being exported .

Best
regards,

Vinson

(tech-new
group)rujuyi scooter co,ltd

Tel:0086-579-3922183

Fax:0086-579-2060558

E-mail:[email-masked]

msn
messager :[email-masked]

Address: (Tech
New Group) rujuyi scooter co,ltd  great wall section,YongKang City
,ZheJiang ,China .

This
is a one time mail, you will not receive this email again.  This
mail is CanSPAM Compliant and cannot be considered a SPAM as Postal
Contact Details are mentioned.