Subject: RE:.

From: "Joan Yeager" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 14:34:15 -0500

Hey , nice talking to you the other day.

Over a
million men have been helped with the potent ingredients in Peniis
Growth Patch – men have experienced bigger size, more action,and
super-satisfying results for themselves and their partners.Don't be
left behind! Take advantage 0f price specials g0ing on now.

Silver Package: 25 Patches reg $129.95, Now
$99.95! Free shipping and free exercise manual included!

kraut curvilinear
foursquare paucity

Gold Package: 4O Patches reg $189.95,
N0w $149.95! Free shipping and free exercise manual included!konrad osprey

Platinum
Package: 65 Patches reg $259.95, Now $199.95! Free shipping and free
exercise manual included! (Best Value!)

I know like 10 guys who have already stocked up on these

Here's the link to check out br0!