Subject: Free Play Tournament Thu, 04 Mar 2004 06:54:02 -0600

From: "Daisy Vance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 15:54:02 +0300

emplace antigorite checkup clarinet athens clothesline del kant conflict jo affinity q oasis ababa chromatograph cell foliate demo irrecoverable robertson
mcbride placebo airmen scheme plastisol songbag delicatessen ascertain catlike thrifty prodigious yorktown dwarves domicile compulsory ix browne slingshot washbowl digitate yankee diffractometer prank straight barbara dichotomize duopolist wear
calf dogberry unidimensional bib chaste suburb annale ernest muzzle radices countywide gradual join stupendous whirligig dora irreparable laughlin accompanist hartman bunyan cogent diorite
barstow crowfoot decontrolling socket crosswalk farina angeline oppose alumni clergy droopy
donovan hydrochemistry arachnid brunhilde reptile polygon emory delimit brookhaven knuckle tinker

Download Our Free Casino Interface

Register An Account - (FREE)

Begin To Play!

Free To Play

Safe & Secure

24 / 7 Support

Fair Gaming Cert.

Complete Privacy

WELCOME To Internet Casino's

2004 FreePlay Tournament

$10,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool!

***You must be 18 years of age or older to participate***

How Do I Enter?

You simply download our casino software and open a free account.

How Many Times Can I Enter

You may enter this tournament 1 times only.  The use of multiple registrations will result in permanent disqualification.

How Much Does It Cost To Enter

There is no fee to enter the tournament, you do not have to make a deposit nor do you need to register with a credit card.  It's FREE!

PRIZE POOL

234 Paid Positions

1st

$2500

2nd

$1000

3rd

$500

4th

$125

5th

$50

6th

$50

7th

$50

8th

$50

9th

$50

10th

$50

11-234

$25

TOTAL

$10,000

RULES & DIRECTIONS FOR PLAY

All Entrants Start With $1000 in Tournament Credits

Play any of the casino games.  Try to play with that $1000 for as long as possible until your account reaches zero or the tournament ends.  You can log out and log back in to continue play at any time.

Every time you place a bet, you are credited with an equal number of rollover points.  At the end of the tournament, the top 234 players with the most rollover points win the cash prizes in the table to the left. The Top Scores can be viewed at all times

This Tournament will begin on 29th of February 2004 and closing will be on March the 7th 11:59.59 pm 2004. The winners from this tournament will receive their winnings as deposits to their real money accounts.  These monies may be played in any of our casino games.  Winnings may be withdrawn via check or wire subject to the following limitations.

1.The original prize deposit cannot be withdrawn, but it will always be available in the winners account for play.  Only the winings beyond this amount may be withdrawn

2.The prize amount must be rolled over 40X before a cash withdrawal will be allowed.

The winners will be determined on March 8th and notified via email.  All winners and

top scores will be posted on our web-site for review during and after the tournament.

SIGN-UP and Start Playing Today!

Your Odds Of Winning Couldn't Be Better

To get off of this mailing, please click here: 106.96.175.135

beware aldehyde castro discordant knit recruit skye longstanding serine taffy snappy hope adsorption bellboy stayed
syria nonetheless broadway compositor pegging horseman dearborn cottage cyclic newtonian snapdragon streetcar dillon ambition retinal wept philosoph dynast swig gauntlet palestinian vat chow archbishop transit rutabaga orphan swingy cyclone appian
glenn ecosystem venom pelican advisee axiology bottleneck noodle neural july fingerprint laughlin horrendous capital count barcelona univalent laurence eire militarism geochemical droll each duress debunk fascist weber intimacy carmen sunday bulldog afforestation frederick tempt versatec til analysis canadian texan babbitt
apposite psychopathic decry anomalous diffusive accusative atreus clamshell bismuth methanol bartend lenin ban peek deepen hilbert bedstraw housework e'er amphibology prostrate dross crimson chaotic acclaim constellate legible
pursuit agrimony vacuous cherokee pharmacy heresy coney ancestor bedlam flake abrasive milton olin analogue carabao autonomic foggy amend neonate bauxite dragnet shipshape contrast balsam byroad canoe cacophonist erotic weinberg masterful homeward arrack buena swipe molt cincinnati helmsmen