Subject: WITH TRUST!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 03:19:43 +0100

>From The Desk Of:
Esther Williams
Please Repply To This Email:
[email-masked]

God Is The ultimate Giver!

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am former Mrs.Fatima Setia
Williams, now Mrs.Esther Williams, A widow to the Late Sheik Mohammed Williams,
I am 72 years old, I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long
time cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating
and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than four months according
to my doctors.

This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. 
My late husband was killed during the U.S raid against terrorism in Afghanistan
when he travelled to Afghanistan to monitor an Hospital / a Humanitarian
Foundation (HHF) he was setting up for the benefit of the Afghan masses
as of then, whose majority, and 99 percent of them are muslims / islamic
scholars and loyalists, during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce
any child.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death,I inherited all his
businesses and wealth. My doctors have advised me that I may not live for
more than four months,so I now decided to divide part of this wealth, to
contribute to the development of the churches in Africa, America, Asia and
Europe.

I selected you after visiting the website and I prayed over it, I am willing
to donate the sum of US$12,200,000.00, to you for the less priviledged.
Please I want you to note that, this fund is deposited with a Security Firm
and upon my instruction, you will file in an application for the transfer
of the money in your name.

Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for
the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition
without Christ is vanity upon vanity.
May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship
of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family. I Await Your Urgent Reply.
kindly contact my lawyer BARRISTER JOHN KAKuH, through his Email Address:([email-masked]).
Yours in Christ.
Mrs. Esther Williams (JP).

------------------------------------------
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br