Subject: Hodge & Hodge associates

From: "Michael Hodge" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 05:34:19 -0800

Dear Sir,

I am Barrister. Michael Hodge (LLB),principal partner at Hodge and Hodge
Associates Chambers,London,United Kingdom. My Late client Engr. Jonathan
an expatriate was killed in an unknown circumstances and before his death,
he deposited some consignments containing a huge amount of funds with a
Security Company in Europe. I decided to search for any of my late client's
relatives which has been very difficult for me before those consignments
get confiscated or declared unclaimed by the vault company as they have
given me a mandate to present any of the family's relatives to my late client
for the consignments.

As the decease is from your country and also bearing the same surname with
you, this is why I am writing to you so that I will assist you claim this
consignment. I will prepare every documentation/proof that will assist you
claim these consignments in question. The consignments will be released
to you within 10 working days after you have filed in for claims. I will
like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail.

I look forward to your quick reply.

Sincerely,
Barr. Michael Hodge 
Hodge & Hodge associates. 
101 Collins Street 4AH ECH, 
London. 
Tel: +44 700 598 2372.