Subject: Marketmasters Equity Alert

From: "Carlton Thomason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:58:30 -0200

SBNS.PK -- SHALLBETTER INDUSTRIES INC.
HOT ST0CK ALERT - INVEST0R ALERT!

There is a MASSIVE PR campaign in process for this stock, get in early on
monday morning.

Our objective here is to find the needle in the haystack, the diamond in
the dirt.. 
and we believe we've been very successful in that objective with this
company.

SHALLBETTER INDUSTRIES INC (%PKSBNS)

Company: SHALLBETTER INDUSTRIES INC
Symbol: SBNS.PK
Current Price: .85
Monday target: 1.15
Market Cap: 17.34 Million
Our recommendation: Str0ng Buy, get in early on Monday morning.

This quick rising stock is a good long term winner. This stock has been
steadily climbing, and
will continue to climb the charts due to superb business solutions and
creative partnerships 
in the business world.

Breaking news:

HONOLULU -- Sept. 8, 2006-- 
.Shallbetter's new President,  is now in China examining new resource
properties in the energy 
sector as well as structuring plans for an expanded exploration 
program on the Mongolian gold property...

Go to your favorite financial site, and read the complete news release.

Get in early on this one, don't miss it Monday.

About SHALLBETTER INDUSTRIES INC

Shallbetter Industries Inc, is an international mining company, which has
exclusive
government mining rights to many mining locations, that are highly sought
after
because they are rich in gold. Having these rights, in a location which is
rich
in gold and cheap in labor makes the company very alluring to investors.