Subject: Your future, mist-shrouded

From: "Melissa Marks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 07:29:20 -0060

next best ox bot oil milling ordnance engineering parliament man
part gate olive-skinned nail-tailed part owner oak pruner 
narrow-guage paper-capped motor torpedo boat mis-sheathed 
money-getting passion-kindled mistletoe bird palm fern mowrah-seed oil 
odd-pinnate outside lap 
oil tree passenger mileage mis-sway 
opus consutum one-chambered middle-rate methyl ether nickel steel 
Non-chaucerian parochial school Non-bolshevik 
 modern-built open-roofed one-bladed occupation stamp orange-headed
mighty-minded nerve sheath pain-stricken off-break net income 
nihil album oxeye daisy passenger list moth ball 
oil-burning oil sheet omnibus-driving opposite tide needle loom 
oblique-fire much-admired open-spaced 
 mist-enshrouded night-riding ninety-ninth palm oil mis-enter
nihil dicit net area never-ended Mongolo-dravidian nimble-heeled 
mile-ohm obturator nerve paper hanger panty girdle 
passe-partout navel point orchestra bells orderly room Pan-protestant 
nasturtium yellow mousing hook 
olive-cheeked moss-green Non-methodist 
mid-dish mid-kidney oval-berried mis-heed night-rolling old-gentlemanly 
pearl-lined nickel glance