Subject: CONGRATULATION!!!

From: Brain Hunt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 03:29:36 +0100

UK-STAKE NATIONAL LOTTERY
184 WESTING FIELD DRIVE,S.W 4TH, 
P.O.BOX 1010
LIVERPOOL,
UNITED KINGDOM.
Ref: UK/9410R2/03
Batch: 12/28/DEM32
      
                           WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We  announce to you the draw (#938) of the UK Stake draw/Promotions
held today the 13th August  2005  in Liverpool UK, THE UNITED KINGDOM
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES, Your email address was attached to ticket
number 36475600545-187UK, with serial number 9318/14  drew The lucky
numbers 18-06-20-14-64-12-05, and consequently Won you the lottery in
the 2ND category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay Of 500,000.00
British Pounds(GBP) in cash credited to file REF NO. Ref:
UK/9410R2/03. This is from total prize money Of 2,000,000.00 British
Pounds(GBP) shared among the four International winners in this
category.
All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Website
through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies
as part of International Promotions Programme, which is conducted
annually. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our
European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your
play coupon. In view of this, your 500,000.00 British Pounds(GBP) 
will be released to you by our preferred payment center in London.
Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the
Release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security
reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential
till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in
whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our
precautionary measure to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this programme by some unscrupulous
people.Please be warned.
As part of the lottery programme, to avoid Double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants Of this programme.Your prize is
deposited safely with a  security Banking firm here in England.
To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary claim Agent;
Mr.DAVID SHAVER
TeL:(+44)-7031902393
Tel:(+44)-7031948637
Fax:(+44)-8717340774
Email: [email-masked]
Claim/agent incharge.
UK-STAKE NATIONAL LOTTERY
For due processing and remittance of your prize Money, please remember
to quote your Reference and batch numbers in every one of your
Correspondences with your agent.
Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than the 30th of
August 2005.
After this date, all funds will Be returned as unclaimed.Furthermore,
should there be any Change of your address; do inform your claims
agent As soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank You for being part
of our promotional lottery programme.

Sincerely,
Dr Brain Hunt
Zonal Co-ordinator
www.national-lottery.com