Subject: Those young people taking the position you deserve because you lack a Degree?

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Jan, 6 Aug 2006 15:46:53 -0300

A Genuine University Degree 1n 4-6 weeks!

Have you ever thought th@t the onIy thing stopping you from a great job and
better pay was a few Ietters behind you name?

WeIl now you can get them!

BA BSc MA MSc MBA PhD

W1thin 4-6 week$!

No Study Required!

i00% Verifi@bIe!

The$e are real, genuine degrees th@t include Bachelor$, Masters, MBA and Doctorate
Degrees. They are ful]y verifiable and certified transcripts are @lso avail@ble.

Just c@ll the number below.

You’ll thank me later…

1-815-828-2222

24 hours a day, 7 d@y$ a week including Sundays and Holidays

<
BR>

. Shivering, Harry lo0ked ar0und. The gr1my fronts of the surrounding