Subject: Wonderful university degree offer for one and all

From: "&#129;Miss Body" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 01:10:21 -0800

U N I V E R S I T Y . D I P L O M A S .

Do you want for a prosperous future, increased money earning power,
and the respect of all?

We can assist with Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited universities
based on your present knowledge and life experience.

No required tests, classes, books, or interviews.

Bachelors, masters, MBA, and doctorate (PhD) diplomas available in the
field of your choice - that's right, you can become a Doctor and receive
all the benefits and admiration that comes with it!

No one is turned down.

Confidentiality assured

CALL US  24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS  A WEEK

(including Sundays and holidays):

(001) 425-669-4485

(please leave your Phone number and email to contact you, thanks)

Contact us NOW to receive your diploma within days, and start improving
your life!