Subject: Hello Friend !

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:10:44 -0700

Dear friend,

I am Mr.Peter Massawa,(Head of consumer banking) with Standard Chartered
Bank Nigeria and also the account officer in charge of Mr.Anthony Jeremy's
account,a National of your country, who used to work with a Multi-National
oil firm in Nigeria. Hereinafter shall be referred to as my client,On April
21, 2000, my client, his wife, and their three children were involved in
a auto accident along Sagamu expressway. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately
lost their lives.

Since then I have made several inquiries to his embassy to locate any of
my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After
these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace any interested person
over the internet,hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist
in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they
get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits
were lodged. Now Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria where the deceased had
an account valued at about ($10.6Million US Dollars)has issued out a notice
to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next
45 official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years
now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($10.6 Million US Dollars)can
be paid to you and then you and I can share the money,60% to me and 40%
to you.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me
by my email.

Best regards,
Peter Massawa.

------------------------------------------
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br