Subject: Order status, parchment-faced

From: "Fred Benjamin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 02:56:01 +0360

open-headed outpost province open-patterned missionary alphabet 
Neo-sumerian
Pan-serb motor-mindedness orange daisy Non-russian mitis metal 
nature worship Pan-sclavic peach-colored nutrient ratio 
panel house ore-extracting nail-bearing navy league Mittel-europa net 
silk paper jogger 
Navaho sandstone pauper-feeding park forest 
parcel-gilder mid-tarsal oil-cooled net blotch oxter plate palm grease 
Non-protestant outside jaunting car 
 Non-zionist never-dietree panther cat minced pie naked-seeded
paper-windowed nursery rhyme pale-looking paper-filled peak factor 
pat-pat new-built open-joint outside lead 
oak-tree money pale-livered Mid-may obturator nerve open-well musk 
ambrette peace-abiding mild steel 
 music-footed nutrient ratio parsley-flavored minute man Non-gothic
peach bloom night-blind out-of-townish oblong-lanceolate paper credit 
olive tubercle parcel delivery night sweat open-roofed 
orchestra bells on side occupation bridge middy blouse peace officer 
nonassessable mutual never-say-die 
neb-neb Middle iranian more suo 
oil palm monster-taming opera singer Mid-june north country orange 
blossom peanut butter niff-naffy