Subject: Breaking News For Traders From Usaa

From: "Omar Cunningham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 23:56:24 -0200

ST0CK ALERT!
TRADE DATE: THURSDAY,SEPTEMBER 21, 2006 
National Healthcare Logistics
Symbol: NHLG 
Price: $0.015

CAN YOU PRINT SOME SPEEDY PROFITS ON THIS ST0CK??
WATCH IT AT THE OPEN!

RECENT NEWS: GO READ THE FULL STORY RIGHT NOW!

National Healthcare Logistics to Develop its HUB & SPOKE Plan for Another
Large Florida Hospital System- Signed a Letter of Engagement with a large
hospital system in Florida.

PURE PENNY PLAY!!
GO NHLG!!

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to
projections of future events are not statements of historical fact.. Don't
rely on them. This company does not report under the Exchange Act of 1934.
Past performance is never indicative of future results. We have received
seven million free trading shares from a third party, not an officer,
director or affiliate. We intend to sell all seven million shares now, which
could cause the stock to go down. This company has: no cash, large long term
debt and an accumulated deficit. These factors raise substantial doubt about
its ability to continue as a going concern. It is an operating, revenue
producing company. The letter of engagement mentioned above may not be or
may not become a definitive agreement. A failure to finance could cause the
company to go out of business. This is a high risk secu
rity. This report shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice
or solicitation. Read the company's annual and quarterly reports before you
invest.

dmajnxpybrjyntucoqbrikihosdotrdeuhwtaoyuddqcgvr
atknchkwqticyvvyyegrpbcowixkjmbgofynnhvdystjgbttgaruvnre
peqsyv
fbtnugtgliuemgyqycvvskilnkgtathcqnyatnsiuqkawfrusnideifp