Subject: NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT .

From: "DR_AMINULAWAL LAWAL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:23:19 +0000

OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF FEDERATION PROBE
VERIFICATION PANEL ON FOREIGN CONTRACT PAYMENT FEDERAL
COMPLEX TINUBU SQUARE, Lagos- Nigeria.
Our Ref: ACG/FGN/543WS/005

Email: [email-masked]
Phone: 234-80-57-23-94-31

Attn:
       I am Dr.Aminu Lawal, Director, Central Computer Auditing/Monitoring 
Unit office of the Accountant General of Federation. Your payment file was 
referred to my desk for approvals before the cash-processing unit was 
authorized to make cash payment to you. Ever since, I have been following up 
your case,but when it was obvious that your fund was about to be revoked, I 
took immediate action to safeguard the funds from not being confiscated. 
Because l was deeply touched that until now you have not received your 
contract payment The difficulties we are encountering in your contract file 
is highly complicated,as a letter of affidavit was sent to this office 
requesting for a change of your account details to a bank in Stuttgart 
Germany by your attorney and Partners.

     The payment investigation /advisory board found out that there are 
irregularities in the signatures and according to information gathered from 
the bank computer networks, you have been waiting for a long time to receive 
your money without success. And you have almost met all the statutory 
requirements of the CBN in respect to your contract payment; your problem is 
that of interest group. A lot of people are interested in your payment and 
those people are merely doing paper works with you and that explains why you 
receive fax and phone messages from different people in Nigeria everyday.

    Following the prevailing dishonoring of our remittance instructions and 
treatment of our credit advice with gross indifference by most recipients to 
overseas banks in addition to some fraudulent activities going on in the 
Central Bank, which we have already sent out publications on that effect.If 
you had not authorized the change of your bank account in respect of your 
outstanding Contract Payment, the change of your bank account notification/ 
declaration was supported with a sworn affidavit from Lagos high court ref: 
Ilk /jj/20522/k2005, dated 15th September 2004 and signed by one Manfred 
Alex Klingler who claim and stated in the sworn declaration that you 
authorized him to claim the contract fund on your behalf.

    The new account is in BANK OF VALLETTA PLC, MALTA, a/c no.40012849840, 
we have already advised our corresponding bank overseas to release your 
approved outstanding contract payment in your favor before the affidavit to 
change your bank account number was submitted to this office. You are 
therefore advised in your own interest to confirm to this office, notifying 
us if you are aware of this new development as our office will not be liable 
for miss-crediting of client's account. You have to reconfirm your full 
contract/ banking co-ordinates information including your telephone, fax and 
your postal address also your contract numbers. Please acknowledge the 
receipt of this message, as this will guide us on what step to take because 
I have decided to help you by using diplomatic courier means to deliver your 
contract sum to you through
our affiliate office. In that case, you have to compensate me with anything 
you deem neccessary,after you must have received your contract payment.

   Please, maintain topmost secrecy as it may cause a lot of problem, if it 
is found out that we are using this way to help you, do not ever tell 
anybody about this until you have secured your money. As you can see that 
this is the only way to help you receive your fund.Therefore, if you accept 
this method call me on the above phone number.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Aminu Lawal.

DIRECTOR, CENTRAL COMPUTER AUDITING/MONITORING  UNIT,
OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION.