From: BrianHcummings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:33:51 +0100

NUEVO ORO LOTTO COMPANY S.L
CALLE LIMA 27. 
MADRID 28081 
SPAIN. 
                 WINNING NOTIFICATION
FROM: THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD 
DEPARTMENT. 
REF: NL/3167084000127/04 BATCH: 17/00421/IPD 
RE: AWARD NOTICE.
                    
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement, of winners of the: 
NUEVO LOTERIA/INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on
20TH January,2005. Your contact is attached to ticket number
106-007225644647, with serial number 114876 drew the lucky 
numbers 07-13-27-29-31-47, and consequently won the lottery
in the 1A category. You have therefore been approved for a 
lump sum pay out of One Million Six Hundred and fourty-Seven 
Thousand, Eight Hundred and Twenty Eight Euros and Eighty-Seven 
Euro Cents.(EUROS 1.647.828.87) in cash credited to file 
No:LP/26510460037/02. For all our international winners the
value of the amount comes to ($2.045.238.63 USD) Two Million 
Fouty-Five thousand,two hundred and thrity-eight United States 
Dollars and Sixty three cents. 
This is from total prize money of EUROS 47.640.120.00
shared among the Fifty three local and international winners in 
all the categories. All participants were selected through a computer 
ballot system drawn form 116,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, Africa,
Europe, North and South America and Asia as part of International
Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.
 
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your fund is now insured to your contact. 
Due to the computer mix up of some numbers and contacts, we ask 
that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your 
claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. 
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or 
unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with a 
part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes 
Euros 1.1 billion International Lottery. 
To begin your claim, please contact the undersigned. 
Since all we have now is the winning ticket number and your contact 
which was attached to the ticket number, we shall thus await further 
directives from you on how to have your winning paid to you. 
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated 
account . We also want to apologise for this late notification which 
was due a computer mix up.
 
Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 28TH February 2005. 
After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. 
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please 
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your 
correspondences with us. Furthermore, should there be any change of 
your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. 
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part 
of our promotions program.
 
Sincerely, 
BRIAN.H.CUMMINGS
To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent
Mr.Alejandro Saverio
EMAIL:[email-masked]
NUEVO ORO LOTTO COMPANY S.L
CALLE LIMA 27. 
MADRID 28081 
SPAIN

___________________________________________________________________________
Diese Mail wurde von WebMail service der Huhsmann Site gesendet - http://huhsmann.de