Subject: From Mr Andriy Nesteruk

From: Mr Nesteruk Andriy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 18:24:46 -0700

Dear friend

I am Mr. Nesteruk Andriy, a personal
treasurer to Mikhail Khodorkovsky The Richest man in Russia and owner
of the following Companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest
Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial
institution with its Branches all Over the world).

SOURCE OF
FUNDS:
I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$10.5M,which I
seek your Partnership in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded
with 4% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on
this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF: As a personal consultant to him,
authority was handed over to me in transfer of money to an American oil
merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.

Already the funds have left the shores of America to a European
private Bank where the final crediting is expected to be carried out.
While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his Involvement in
politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the
Union of Right Forces, Led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a
liberal/social democratic party Led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which Poses a
treat to President Vladimir Putin Second Tenure as Russian president.

You can catch more of the story on this website:

http://www.yukos.com
http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11d8-b661-00000e2511c8.h

tml

http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__53700--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml

http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html

YOUR ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the
beneficiary of the above quoted Sum and I will re-profile the funds
with your Name, which will enable The European bank transfer the sum to
you. I have decided to use this Sum to relocate to American Continent
and never to be connected to any Of Mikhail Khodorkovsky Conglomerates.
The transaction has to be concluded soon and as I confirm your readiness
to conclude the transaction with me, I will provide you with the
details.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Nesteruk
Andriy (Mr.)

Please reply to [email-masked]