Subject: Dear Sir/Madam,

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 05:34:59 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are exporters based in the Taiwan, we export raw materials, such as Calcite,
Barytes, Manganese Dioxide , Dolomite, Mica , China Clay, MangneseDioxide,Ferrous(Iron
) Oxide,Paints, Rubber, Plastics, Construction chemicals and we export from
Asia and export into Europe,America and Australia. our company Solenoids
Industrial Co. Ltd. was established in 2001. We are interested in employing
your services, to work with us as our payment agent who can help us eastablish
a medium of recieving payment on our behalf for Goods and raw materials
we supplied to our customers in
Europe,America or Australia.
If you are interested in transacting business with us. we will be very glad.
Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate
your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in
Europe,America and Australia. Please if you are interested forward to us
your phone/fax number and your full contact address.
Thank you as we await your further response.
Sincerely,
Mr.Peter Chang.
Director;
Solenoids Industrial Co Ltd.
55 An Suing East 9th Street,
Taichung, Taiwan
Tel:886-9162278842