Subject: hello

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 23:37:00 +0100

Dear Friend
What I relate to you via this message is very urgent but I urge you to 
read on for your assistance. There exists a dormant account belonging 
to a non-Swiss indigene since World War II.It may interest you to 
know that in July of 1997, the Swiss Banker's Association published a 
list of dormant accounts originally opened by non-Swiss citizens. 
These accounts had been dormant since the end of World War II (May 9, 1945).

Most belonged to Holocaust victims. The continuing efforts of various 
government set up committees have since resulted in the discovery of 
additional dormant accounts -54,000 in December, 1999. The published 
lists contain all types of dormant accounts, including interest-
bearing savings accounts, securities accounts, safe deposit boxes, 
custody accounts, and non-interest-bearing transaction accounts. 
Numbered accounts are also included. Interest is paid on 
accounts that were interest bearing when established. The Claims 
Tribunal handles processing of all claims on accounts due non-Swiss 
citizens. A dormant account holder (deceased) with a credit balance of 
21,000,000 US dollar plus accumulated interest was discovered by me, 
in my bank. The beneficiary was murdered during the holocaust era, 
Leaving no WILL and no possible records for trace of heirs. The Claims 
Tribunal has been mandated to report all unclaimed funds for permanent 
closure of accounts and transfer of existing credit balance into the 
treasury of Switzerland government as provided by the law for 
management of assets of deceased beneficiaries who died interstate (living
no wills). 
Being an insider in the bank, I have all secret details and necessary 
contacts for claim of the funds without any hitch. The funds will be 
routed via a private financial facility, being a safe haven for the 
funds and we can share the funds and use in investment of our choice. 
Due to the sensitive nature of my job, I need a foreigner to HELP 
claim the funds.All that is required is for you to provide me with 
your details for processing of the necessary legal and administrative 
claim documents for transfer of the funds to you, to this regard, you 
are expected to fill out a text form. I will pay all required fees to 
ensure that the fund is transferred to a secured, numbered account in 
your name, where you will be capable of accessing the funds and 
gradually transfering to your country and other banks of choice in the 
world. You can find additional information about unclaimed funds at 
the following websites: http://www.swissbankclaims.com www.wiesenthal.com
The Claims Processing Office has put funds in Escrow
awaiting submission of valid claims for necessary disbursement. 
I find myself priviledged to have this information and this is a great 
opportunity of a life time of success without risks. Due to cautious 
reasons, reply via email only. You may reply to me securely through 
this email address([email-masked])
I await your urgent response to this proposal,

My Regards
 
Mr. Patrick Berger   hello

___________________________________________________________

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/