Subject: Hi, pea-picking

From: "Randolph Holman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 07:03:02 +0360

off-center Neo-christianity Mid-october paint strake passer-by
monkey-tail valve occupation stamp nievie-nievie-nick-nack Mount badon 
naked-armed 
mis-steer pale-complexioned naked-fruited nine-share 
pear haw nation-state noble metal milk-giving mighty-spirited 
much-revered mid-thigh 
new-looking outcrop mine Nanking yellow 
palm-crowned Moor dance mid-tide ocean basin Mid-may oil-gas tar 
neck-break ox sole 
 one-rail multiple-pass omnibus bill nectar-dropping parent complex
nerve sheath mouse-still one-layered narrow-waisted Ottoman cord 
one-finned nutty-looking paddle boat O g washer 
pan-shaped passive resistance museum piece night rocket myelin sheath 
Paleo-eskimo pastel blue mid-career 
 opium-taking night-singing montan wax onion structure pale-eyed
nonvalue bill new-laid open-webbedness mission grass nail bit 
paper credit on-ding one another part-earned 
navel point Monterey halibut pawl bitt mound builder office practice 
never-ceasing oak button 
ox rail nose hitch never-waning 
moment-area method outside right pearl-bordered oak-crested parchment 
paper native timothy Pan-afrikanderdom pad saw