Subject: Congratulations Our Lucky Winner

From: PrizeAward-Department <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:09:50 +0000

INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
REF:PL2/209318/09
BATCH:18/103/HME. 

Attention,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners 
International programs held on the 9/8/2004. Your e-mail address attached to 
ticket number 436425795822-5022 with serial number 6614102,batch number 
8561513507,lottery ref number 7675213911 and drew lucky numbers 
7-9-4-17-34-44 which consequently won in category C, you have therefore been 
approved for a lump sum pay out of
US$1.500,000.00 (0NE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND United States 
dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your 
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and 
your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some 
participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot 
system drawn from over 40,000 company and 20,000,000 individual email 
addresses and names from all over the world.

 This promotional program takes place every year. This lottery was 
promoted and sponsored by Association of software producers. we hope with 
part of your
winning,you will take part in our next year US$20 million international 
lottery. To file for your claim, please contact our fiducial agent:

================================================================
Mr. Edwin Kepper
Magnum Securities Company .
Amsterdam Netherland.
Email:[email-masked]
Tel:+31615304791
=================================================================

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 30th of October 
,2004. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next 
stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and 
complications

please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all 
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do 
inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for 
being part of our promotional program.

Note: Any form of delay will only jeopardise your winning.Please Take 
Note

Yours Sincerely,
John Smith
Lottery Coordinator

___________________________________________________________________________
this email was sent from the webmail service at gener8or.com