Subject: Update your account.

From: "eBay �" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:43:49 -0200

eBay Suspension

Need Help?

Dear valued eBay member,

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due
to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the eBay community.

Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning,
temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership
and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your
actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or
us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or
authenticate any information you provide to us.

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are
prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes the update of your actual
account.

If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and
update your personal records you will not run into any future problems
with the online service.

Please update your records by the 10th of June.

Once you have updated your account records your eBay session will not be
interrupted and will

continue as normal.

To update your eBay records click on the following link:

http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?UPdate

Regards,

Safeharbor Department

eBay, Inc.

Copyright ©
1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands
are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site
constitutes acceptance of the eBay User
Agreement and Privacy
Policy.