Subject: COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED

From: "WBC Incorporated" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 13:14:07 +0000

Dear Friend,

I am Dr Benson Phillip,CEO and Owner of WBC (a company based in France). A 
Company that is specialized in Import and Export of Machinery & 
equipment,Communication Accessories and Household Appliances. We are a 
company who deal on mechanical equipment,hardware
and minerals, electrical products, Medical & Chemicals,light industrial 
products and office equipment, and export into the Canada/America and 
Europe, being a General Merchantile Company.

I am currently running my business from my UNITED KINGDOM where I am located 
for now.We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a 
medium of getting to our customers in the Canada/America ,Asia and Europe as 
well as making payments through you to us.

Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be glad 
to be your partners.Please contact us for more information,Subject to your 
satisfaction you will be given the
opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as 
our representative in Canada/America and Europe. Please if you are 
interested forward to us your phone number/fax and your full contact 
addresses.

Please note that your areas of specialization or occupation is of no 
relevance to resolve to assisting us.

Thanks in advance
Dr Benson Phillip
President / CEO WBC.

FOR SAFETY AND CONFIDENTIAL REASONS PLEASE SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO ONLY
MY DIRECT AND CONFIDENTAIL EMAIL ADDRESS AT

[email-masked]

THANKS