Subject: WITH TRUST!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 04:27:49 +0100

Safat 13094, 
Kuwait City, 
Kuwait. 
Tel:+965-565 37.
Fax: +965-565 236. 

From: Mrs Dominic Williams
                             RE: PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN
OF GOD.

I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Dr.Harry Williams
who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died
in the year 2000.We were married for eleven years without a child.He died
after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we
were both born again Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry
or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When
my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of$18.6Million (Eighteen Million
six hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) with one finance/security company in London
England. Presently, this money is still with the Security Company. Recently,
my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to
cancer problem.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having
known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still
a christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am 
going to instruct herein. 
 
I want a church or God fearing person to utilise this fund for churches,
orphanages and widows. Propagating the word of God and to ensure that the
house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that Blessed
is the hand that giveth.I took this decision because I don't have any child
that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians
and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers.
I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.
 
Hence, the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death
since it's a necessary end and it will come when it must. Again, to the children
of God, it's not the end of life but the begining of an everlasting life.
I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says
that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need
any telephonecommunication in this regard because of my health and the presence
of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about
this development.
 
With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall
give you the contact of the Finance/ Security Company in London England.
I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the original-
beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me
because the lord is my shephard. 

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants
to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and in truth because wealth without
Christ is vanity upon vanity. Please always be prayerful all through your
life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church
or christian individual for this same purpose. 
 
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. 
Hoping to hearing from you. I WILL ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT THE  LAWYER IN CHARGE
IN LONDON ENGLAND IMMEDIATELY ON TEL: +447040125358, FAX: +448709503343 EMAIL:
([email-masked]) HE DOES EVERYTHING ON MY BEHALF AND HE'S
VERY UNDERSTANDING AND I BELIEVE HE WILL LEAD YOU TO YOUR SUCCESS IN THIS
REGARD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

------------------------------------------------
Internet za 333 Kc/mesíc
Tiscali Internet 24 hluboko pod cenami Telecomu!
http://internet24.tiscali.cz