Subject: Adobe Photoshop 8.0 - very low price

From: "Jennifer A. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:34:45 +0000

Access all the popular software possible for extremely low prices!
We sell software 2-6 times cheaper than retail price.

Examples:
$70 Windows XP Professional (Including: Service Pack 2)
$80 Microsoft Office 2003 Professional
$90 Adobe Photoshop 8.0/CS (Including: ImageReady CS)
$160 Macromedia Studio MX 2004 (Including: Dreamweaver MX + Flash MX + Fireworks MX)
$70 Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional

Special Offers:
$80 Windows XP Professional + Office XP Professional
$140 Adobe Photoshop CS + Adobe Illustrator CS + Adobe InDesign CS
$120 Adobe Photoshop 7 + Adobe Premiere 7 + Adobe Illustrator 10

All main products from Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel, etc.
And many other... To view full list of products go:

http://www.quadrasoft.org

Best,
Jennifer Clark

_____________________________________________________ 
To change your mail preferences, go here: http://www.quadrasoft.org/uns.htm
_____________________________________________________