Subject: News, nigh-spent

From: "Nina Ochoa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:22:27 -0120

These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome 
they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is 
paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

+Replicated to the smallest detail 
+98% A+ Accuracy 
+Includes all Proper Markings 
+Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping 
+Authentic Weight
+True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms

We only sell premium watches, with 90% discount...

http://XZN.ZjI2ZjJmOTY0ODM1NWJjZTIwMTA4ODlm.ustopfitness.com

------------------
details were blurred -  something  about  fighting  for  food,  and  being
Bottom side view (view larger image)	

It's easy to turn wireless on/off via a button on the front right of the VAIO S (view larger image)
Audio Conversion	2552.67 KB/s	2014.01 KB/s

     And  now comes Roadside Picnic. . . . In  the  so-called Golden Age  of
Bottom side view (view larger image)