Subject: BENEFICIAL BUSINESS TRANSACTION

From: Richardlampman05 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:10:41 -0000

DEAR FRIEND,

MY NAME IS MR. RICHARD LAMPMAN . ALL I HAVE MAY BE OF INTEREST TO YOU,IS
A BUSINESS PROPOSAL

THAT WILL BENEFIT YOU. I LIVE IN SASKATCHEWAN CANADA.I AM 53 YEARS OLD,I
HAVE WORKED FOR A

BANK IN CANADA FOR 15,IN AM CURRENTLY WORKING AT THE BANKS FOREIGN LAISON
OFFICE IN THE

UNITED KINGDOM AND  I WILL GIVE YOU MY FULL DETAILS ON THE REPLY OF
THIS LETTER.

THE MAIN REASON I AM WRITING TO YOU IS BASED ON AN ACCOUNT OF US$26M
(TWENTY SIX MILLION

AMERICAN DOLLARS) WHICH HAS BEEN LYING DORMANT FOR THE LAST THREE
YEARS,IT WAS OWNED BY

THE LATE MRS JOCELYNE BENOIT. DUE TO MY INVESTIGATIONS I FOUND OUT SHE
DIED ON 25 SEPTEMBER

2001 FROM  INJURIES SUSTAINED FROM AN AUTO CRASH IN IN CANADA WITH
NO NEXT OF KIN.
I WILL INFORM YOU MORE ON HOW TO GET THE ACCOUNT
TRANSFERRED TO YOU.

ON YOUR REPLY, I WILL GIVE YOU ALL PERSONAL DETAILS OF ME AND THE
TRANSACTION. I WILL LIKE YOU

TO PUT IN MIND THAT THIS PROJECT IS 100% LEGAL AND RISK FREE. ALSO HAVE
IT IN MIND THAT YOUR

AREA OF SPECIALIZATION IS OF NO IMPORTANCE TO HELPING IN THIS IMPENDING
TRANSACTION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR.RICHARD LAMPMAN

PLEASE SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO MY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL
ADDRESS
AT

[email-masked]

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I WILL BE ABLE TO GET YOUR RESPONSE.

THANK YOU.

Direccion.com
________________________________________________
This
mail was sent by Direccion.com 2.0