Subject: Life, well-measured

From: "Rob Cullen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 09:55:20 -0480

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATES cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish 
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate9
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate8
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only0
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateP
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateI

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form... 

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you! 

http://0J7DGJU.gtris.net

the  sweat  break out  on  her  shoulder against his.  They  lay  there  and
     He  started  down slowly after  him,  automatically adjusting  his  leg

orange rim came up over  the  ridge, and purple  shadows  stretched from the
this  treasure  will fall into  the  hands  of  Throaty and  Bones?  There's
out of some monstrously huge  pocket or had  gotten lost, rolled away during

     "Yes," said Arthur.
     Now they  were  moving parallel to  the  embankment. Every step brought
     Redrick felt a barely perceptible current of air on  his left cheek and
     The valley had cooled overnight, and by dawn it was actually cold. They

Something big and motionless. Harmless. Redrick care fully sniffed the  air.
     He  took Arthur's handkerchief,  clean and smelling of cologne, wrapped