Subject: Italian-crafted Rolex - only $65 - $140!! Free SHIPPING.......... upjjfebcbgrx ty

From: "Joan Marin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 03 19:33:05 GMT

Hi,

Thank you for expressing interest in ATGWS watches.

We would like to take this opportunity to offer you our fine selection of
Italian crafted Rolex Timepieces.

You can view our large selection of Rolexes (including Breitling, Tag Heuer,
Cartier etc) at:

www.SwissQualityWatch.com

For all orders placed in the month of July, all shipping and handling charges
will be free.

As we are the direct manufacturers, you are guaranteed of lowest prices and
highest quality each and every time you purchase from us.

You may also be interested to know that we have the following brands available
in our wide selection as well:

1. Leather band Rolex Daytona (Ladies and Men's)

2. Blancpain

3. Fortis

4. Jaeger LeCoutre

5. Longines

6. Mont Blanc

7. Movado

8. Oris

9. Roger Dubuis

10. Ulysse

11. Zenith

12. Audemar Piguet

13. Breitling

14. Bvglari

15. Cartier

16. Corum

17. Dunhill

18. Franck Muller

19. Gerard Perregaux

20. IWC

21. IWC

22. Panerai

23. Patek Philippe

24. Tag Heuer

25. Vacheron Constantin

If you see anything that might interest you, or if you have any questions,
please don't hesitate to visit our website at:

www.SwissQualityWatch.com

I certainly look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Cal

Division Sales Manager

ATGWS

You received this email because your have previous purchased from, or inquired
about our product line under ATGWS. If you do not want to receive further
mailings from ATGWS, unsubscribe by sending an email with the title heading:
DELETE in the subject line to [email-masked]

Please note to send ALL REPLY e-mail direct to me at:
[email-masked]
dmpnkbaetk mrt qulvcmnknou gnpgyl fvs