Subject: URGENT RESCUE AND OVERSEAS PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENTS

From: "PRINCE MICHAEL ALI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 01:11:26 +0200

My Dear,

I feel obliged writing this mail to you. I am not quite exposed to
foreign business and friends, hence i write to you with hope and
trust that you will wellcome my mail without being without bias and that 
you will be trustworthy to me. I write this mail to you with the hope that 
we shall later discuss person-to- person.

My writing this mail to you therefore should not be seen as a mistake
or with any other intension rather than for what i am proposing to you.

l am Prince Michael Ali, l was born on oct 26-1979 25 year old, third
year law students, State University Of Science & Technology, Son of
late His Royal Highness Wuruola Ali 11, My father retired as Former
minister before he died on 29 December 2003.

Prior the probate of my late father's WILL and last Testament, it was
discovered that my father lodged the Sum of $65,000 000.00 (Sixty Five
million US Dollars) in a Vault, together with specific instruction to me on 
how to transfer this money Abroad. This is a special arrangement with 
the company since his intension was to invest the money himself.
Among other reasons, my father did not wish this money to fall into
the hands of political enemies, who might conspire to share my 
inheritance among themselves.
He therefore had his Attorney draw up a document empowering a
foreingner that will help me invest the funds this funds into any vaible 
business abroad.
If you can agree to assist me, by sending to me via email attachment
or direct me to a more capable hand the will invest the funds with little
information of a viable where the money will be invested, i will send
you necessary Document from my fat her's Attorney in order for
you to afix your name etc, in the space provided thereafter you should
send it back to me in order to effect the transfer of this money from
here to any country of your choice Abroad for the investiments
only. My father also indicated that such an Executor who helps me to 
transfer this money abroad for safety, will be entitled to 30% of the 
$65 million .
I appeal to you for urgent assistance to enable me effect the Terms of 
my late father's WILL, in transfering this money abroad, for any good 
investment of your liken, Please sir, regard this matter as a help to safe 
guide my life and inheritance from the hands of my father's enemy and 
some greedy family members.
I wait for your positive response towards my proposal, also include
your phone/ fax numbers to enable me contact you.

My alternative email addresss is ([email-masked])

My private phone number is (00229 989540)

Thanks and God be with you 

Regards

Prince Michael Ali