Subject: Letter From Smith.

From: "Tony Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:36:04 +0000

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. T. smith , deputy senior regional manager at Lloyds TSB Commercial 
Finance in Yorkshire. I have urgent and very confidential business 
proposition for you.
On June 6, 2000, Mr. Barry Kelly made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for 
forty-eight months, (being four years) valued at US$40,000,000.00, (forty 
Million, Dollars) in my branch.Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification 
to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a 
reminder and finally we discovered from his employers, that Mr. Barry Kelly 
died from tsunami on his holidays in Thailand 26 December 2004. On further 
investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and all 
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further 
investigation and discovered that Mr. Barry Kelly did not declare any kin or 
relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit 
paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$40,000,000 has carefully been moved out 
of my bank to a security company for safekeeping.

No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to British Law, at the 
expiration of (three) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the 
British Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my 
proposal is that I will like you to stand in as the owner of the money. I 
deposited it in consignments (two trunk boxes) with a finance and  security 
company. though the security company does not know the contents of the 
consignments as I tagged them to be photographic materials for export. I am 
writing you because I as a public servant (Manager with the bank), I cannot 
operate a foreign account or have an account that is more than $1m.

I want to present you as the owner of the trunk boxes in the security 
company so you can be able to claim them with the help of my attorney. This 
is simple. I will like you to provide immediately your full names and 
address so that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents which will 
put you in place as the owner of the boxes. The money will be moved out for 
us to share in the ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you. There is no risk at 
all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the Attorney 
and this will guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address upon 
your response, I shall then provide you with more details  that will help 
you understand the transaction. Please observe upmost confidentiality, and 
rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us 
because I shall require your assistance to invest my share into any 
profitable business in your country.

Do send me your private/mobile telephone fax number so that we can have a 
smooth communication.

Awaiting your urgent reply

Thanks and regards.
TONY SMITH

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! 
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/