Subject: Expect to hear from you.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:35:28 +0100

FROM THE DESK OF,
Mr. Zhang Wenkang
44 Houhaibeiyan, Xicheng Qu,
Beijing China.

 Dear Sir,

I am Zhang Wenkang an Executive Director Projects, of the MINISTRY OF 
HEALTH CHINA. Through my search in the internet ,I got your email 
address and after due verication with my colleagues,I decided to 
forward to you this business proposal in anticipation that you may be in
position to assist/handle this business with me.

We want a reliable person, who could assist us in receiving funds 
resulted from over invoiced bills from contracts awarded under the 
budget allocation for MINISTRY OF HEALTH.

These bills had been approved for payment by the concernd ministry.The contracts
had been executed,commissioned and the contractors had been paid their actual
contractual sums.

What we are about to receive now is a kick back from the contractors and
Under the protocol division as civil servants, we are forbiden to 
operate or own foreign accounts,this is why am soliciting your assistance
in this manner.

 On our part, all modalities had been worked out in ensuring a smooth 
transaction .

All I want from you is your mailing address and the name 
that you want the cheques to be issued on. As soon as you indicate your

interest, further instructions will be passed on to you on the 
procedure that we will follow in accomplishing this deal.

On accomplishment of this deal you will be entitled to 10% of the total

sum.Note,there will be no financial obligation required from you and 
this transaction is 100% risk free.

If this proposal is accepted by you, kindly reach me immediately via 
e-mail:[email-masked]. furnishing me with your 
confidential 
and telephone numbers.

Expect to hear from you.

Best regards
Mr. Zhang Wenkang

__________________________________________________________________
Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free: l'adsl piu' veloce e' gratis!
Naviga libero dai costi fissi con Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free, l'adsl Free
piu' veloce in Italia. In piu', se ti abboni entro il 7 gennaio 2005,
navighi gratis fino al 31 marzo. E il costo di adesione e' GRATIS.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/