Subject: READ CAREFULLY PLEASE.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:44:16 +0100

Dear Sir,  

Though this approach appears desperate, difficulties encountered in 
efforts to establish a business abroad necessitate this search for 
someone to assist me in securing and investing the sum of 
$48,650,000.00 USD (forty-eight million six hundred and fifty thousand 
dollars) deposited in my name abroad. By way of summarized profile of 
myself, I am Mr. Glee Lukas, an expatriate that work with the (NNPC) 
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION. There is an Investor here, a 
Formal Petroleum Minister, Prof. Tam David-West, who lodged some fund 
in my care as a foreigner {for Safekeeping}.and I have just received an 
instruction from him recently to look for a reliable foreign 
partner/investor who can receive and manage the fund for him until his 
ordeal with the Government is over, currently he is under detention and 
probe, his offences is political motivated {that he is aspiring for the 
office of the president come 2007 dispensation election}. However the 
money in question amounting to $48,650,000.00 USD. Originated from his 
loots as Formal Petroleum Minister and sales of crude oil during his 
tenure as a minister.  In order to avert this negative development by 
the government, I seek your permission to allow us do a CHANGE OF  
OWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENT OF CREDIT AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY ON OUR BEHALF. 

My trustee have secretly protected this deposit abroad, you are to 
assist us to lay claims of the funds with the aid of all legal 
documents that I will be forwarding to you as time goes on. If you 
agree to help, we shall discuss the disbursement ratio in our next 
correspondence after we have been acquainted. I have decided to offer 
10% of the above sum to anyone who assists us to secure these funds 
overseas or 20% share for possible help on investing in any reliable 
venture. In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our 
mutual benefits, we will have to negotiate on your Percentage share of 
the $48,650,000.00 USD that will be kept in your position for a while 
and invested in your name for my trust pending when we meet to discuss 
business modalities. Please indicate your interest by responding to my 
alternative email address at [email-masked] with the following 
information’s. 

YOUR FULL NAME.
YOUR RESIDETIAL ADDRESS.
YOUR TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER. 

No doubt this proposal will make you apprehensive, please I employ you 
to observe utmost confidentiality and rest assured that this 
transaction would be most profitable for both of us. 

Please should In case you don’t accept this proposal please do not let 
us out to the security and international media as I am giving you this 
information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if 
you accept my proposal in good faith. Please expedite action. 

Awaiting your swift response. 

Yours sincerely, 
Mr. Glee Lukas.meSignature=Dear Sir,  

READ CAREFULLY PLEASE. 

Though this approach appears desperate, difficulties encountered in 
efforts to establish a business abroad necessitate this search for 
someone to assist me in securing and investing the sum of 
$48,650,000.00 USD (forty-eight million six hundred and fifty thousand 
dollars) deposited in my name abroad. By way of summarized profile of 
myself, I am Mr. Glee Lukas, an expatriate that work with the (NNPC) 
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION. There is an Investor here, a 
Formal Petroleum Minister, Prof. Tam David-West, who lodged some fund 
in my care as a foreigner {for Safekeeping}.and I have just received an 
instruction from him recently to look for a reliable foreign 
partner/investor who can receive and manage the fund for him until his 
ordeal with the Government is over, currently he is under detention and 
probe, his offences is political motivated {that he is aspiring for the 
office of the president come 2007 dispensation election}. However the 
money in question amounting to $48,650,000.00 USD. Originated from his 
loots as Formal Petroleum Minister and sales of crude oil during his 
tenure as a minister.  In order to avert this negative development by 
the government, I seek your permission to allow us do a CHANGE OF  
OWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENT OF CREDIT AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY ON OUR BEHALF. 

My trustee have secretly protected this deposit abroad, you are to 
assist us to lay claims of the funds with the aid of all legal 
documents that I will be forwarding to you as time goes on. If you 
agree to help, we shall discuss the disbursement ratio in our next 
correspondence after we have been acquainted. I have decided to offer 
10% of the above sum to anyone who assists us to secure these funds 
overseas or 20% share for possible help on investing in any reliable 
venture. In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our 
mutual benefits, we will have to negotiate on your Percentage share of 
the $48,650,000.00 USD that will be kept in your position for a while 
and invested in your name for my trust pending when we meet to discuss 
business modalities. Please indicate your interest by responding to my 
alternative email address at [email-masked] with the following 
information’s. 

YOUR FULL NAME.
YOUR RESIDETIAL ADDRESS.
YOUR TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER. 

No doubt this proposal will make you apprehensive, please I employ you 
to observe utmost confidentiality and rest assured that this 
transaction would be most profitable for both of us. 

Please should In case you don’t accept this proposal please do not let 
us out to the security and international media as I am giving you this 
information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if 
you accept my proposal in good faith. Please expedite action. 

Awaiting your swift response. 

Yours sincerely, 
Mr. Glee Lukas.meSignature=Dear Sir,  

READ CAREFULLY PLEASE. 

Though this approach appears desperate, difficulties encountered in 
efforts to establish a business abroad necessitate this search for 
someone to assist me in securing and investing the sum of 
$48,650,000.00 USD (forty-eight million six hundred and fifty thousand 
dollars) deposited in my name abroad. By way of summarized profile of 
myself, I am Mr. Glee Lukas, an expatriate that work with the (NNPC) 
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION. There is an Investor here, a 
Formal Petroleum Minister, Prof. Tam David-West, who lodged some fund 
in my care as a foreigner {for Safekeeping}.and I have just received an 
instruction from him recently to look for a reliable foreign 
partner/investor who can receive and manage the fund for him until his 
ordeal with the Government is over, currently he is under detention and 
probe, his offences is political motivated {that he is aspiring for the 
office of the president come 2007 dispensation election}. However the 
money in question amounting to $48,650,000.00 USD. Originated from his 
loots as Formal Petroleum Minister and sales of crude oil during his 
tenure as a minister.  In order to avert this negative development by 
the government, I seek your permission to allow us do a CHANGE OF  
OWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENT OF CREDIT AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY ON OUR BEHALF. 

My trustee have secretly protected this deposit abroad, you are to 
assist us to lay claims of the funds with the aid of all legal 
documents that I will be forwarding to you as time goes on. If you 
agree to help, we shall discuss the disbursement ratio in our next 
correspondence after we have been acquainted. I have decided to offer 
10% of the above sum to anyone who assists us to secure these funds 
overseas or 20% share for possible help on investing in any reliable 
venture. In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our 
mutual benefits, we will have to negotiate on your Percentage share of 
the $48,650,000.00 USD that will be kept in your position for a while 
and invested in your name for my trust pending when we meet to discuss 
business modalities. Please indicate your interest by responding to my 
alternative email address at [email-masked] with the following 
information’s. 

YOUR FULL NAME.
YOUR RESIDETIAL ADDRESS.
YOUR TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER. 

No doubt this proposal will make you apprehensive, please I employ you 
to observe utmost confidentiality and rest assured that this 
transaction would be most profitable for both of us. 

Please should In case you don’t accept this proposal please do not let 
us out to the security and international media as I am giving you this 
information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if 
you accept my proposal in good faith. Please expedite action. 

Awaiting your swift response. 

Yours sincerely, 
Mr. Glee Lukas.