Subject: LaSalleBANK NOTICE

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 05:40:32 +0200 (CEST)

Dear LaSalle Bank customer,

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in your LaSalle Bank online banking account from
a foreign IP address and we have reasons to believe that your account was
hijacked by a third party without your authorization.

If you recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log in
attempts may have initiated by you.

However if you are the rightful holder of the account, click on the link below
and submit, as we try to verify your account. (In case your are not enrolled use
your Social Security Number as User ID and  first 6 digits of Social
Security Number as password):

https://secure.lasalle.com/CVS/

The log in attempt was made from:

IP address: 159.255.11.185

ISP host: 159.255.11.1.prov.T1fast.net

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to temporally
suspend your account.

We ask that you allow at least 48hrs for the case to be investigated and we
strongly recommend not making any changes to your account in that time.

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder,
please be aware that is in violation of LaSalle Bank policy to represent oneself as
another LaSalle Bank account owner.Such action may also be in violation of local,
national, and/or international law. LaSalle Bank is committed to assist law
enforcement with any inquires related to attempts to misappropriate personal
information with the Internet to commit fraud or theft.

Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to
ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

* Please do not respond to this email as your reply
will not be received.

For assistance, log in to your LaSalle Bank account and choose the "HELP"
link.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Regards,

2005 LaSalle Investment Management, Inc. A member of the Jones Lang LaSalle group. All rights reserved.