Subject: Review

From: "DR MATTHEW ADABA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:14:45 +0100

DR MATTHEW ADABA
The Zambia Home Office. 
The Hague. 
The Netherlands. 

Tel: +31 6 20 23 84 75 
Fax:+31 6 23 43 74 97 

Email address: [email-masked] 

Attn: Dear Sir 

I am interested in your partnership in business dealing. This business

proposal I wish to intimate you with is of mutual benefit and it's 
success is entirely based on mutual trust, cooperation and a high level
of 
confidentiality as regard this transaction. 

I am representing the board of the contract award and monitoring 
committee of the Zambian Ministry of Mining and Resources. I am seeking
your 
assistance to enable me transfer the sum of US$15,500,000.00 (Fifteen 
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) into your 
private/company account. 

The fund came about as a result of a contract awarded and executed for

and on behalf of my Ministry. The contract was supposed to be awarded 
to two foreign contractors to the tune of US$100,000,000.00 (One
hundred 
Million United States Dollars). But in the course of negotiation, the 
contract was awarded to a Bulgarian contractor at the cost of 
US$115,500,000.00 (One hundred and Fifteen Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United 
States Dollars) to my benefit unknown to the contractor. This contract

has been satisfactorily executed and inspected as the Bulgarian firm is

presently securing payment from my Ministry, where our Board is 
in-charge of all foreign contract payment approval. 

As a civil servant still in active government service, I am forbidden 
by law to operate an account outside the shores of Zambia. Hence this 
message to you seeking your assistance so as to enable me present your

private/company account details as a beneficiary of contractual claims

alongside that of the Bulgarian contractor, to enable me transfer the 
difference of US$15,500,000.00 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand

United States Dollars) into your provided account. 

On actualization, the fund will be disbursed as stated below. 
20% for you and 80% for us. 

What We request from you. 

1,your names, company name if any- otherwise we will use your name to 
register the company. 

2, your address, Tel, fax and cell phone numbers. 

3 Private email address. 

All logistics are in place and all modalities worked out for a smooth 
actualization of the transaction within the next few working days of 
commencement. For further details as to the workability of this 
transaction, please reach me as soon as possible for further
clarification. 
Please, call me on receipt of this mail on Tel: 0031-6 20 23 84 75

Thank you while I await your urgent response. 

Yours Sincerely, 

DR MATTHEW  ADABA

Email address: [email-masked]