Subject: business offer on commission

From: LARRY MONACO <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 15:26:15 +0300

ATTN:

I AM MR. LARRY MONACO.

I REPRESENT ESSENTIAL TRADING COMPANY
UNIT 3, LODGE CAUSEWAY TRADING ESTATE
FISHPONDS BRISROL- BS16 3JB
U.K

A UK BASED WORKERS CO-OPERATIVE THAT SPERCIALISES IN SUPPLYING
NATURAL,ORGANIC,GMO FREE, AND FAIR TRADE VEGETARIAN & VEGAN WHOLE
FOODS TO INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES IN THE UK AND ABROAD.

OUR HEAD OFFICE IS IN THE UK AND PRESENTLY WE ARE TRYING TO EXPAND TO
AMERICA,CANADA AND OTHER PARTS OF EUROPE, WHERE WE DO NOT HAVE OFFICES PRESENTLY,HENCE WE ARE SEARCHING FOR COMPANIES OR AGENTS
THAT CAN WORK WITH US FOR THE EXPANSION OF OUR NETWORK.

WE HAVE CREDITORS PRESENTLY IN AMERICA AND CANADA THAT ARE OWING THE
FIRM,AND BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE AN OFFICE OR AGENT IN AMERICA
AND CANADA AT PRESENT WE ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN CLEARING OUR MONEY
BECAUSE THEY ONLY PAY THROUGH CHEQUES AS YOU KNOW.WHAT WE NEED
NOW IS AN AGENT THAT CAN HELP CLEAR SUCH CHEQUES AND WILL BE PAID 10%
OF WHATEVER HE/THEY CLEAR FROM THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY BEING
PAID.THE REST WILL BE SENT TO OUR DESIGNATED OFFICE AS WE MAY DEEM FIT.

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO BE OUR PARTNER IN THIS PLEASE SEND PROMPTLY VIE
E-MAILTHE FOLLOWING AS STATED BELOW;

1.FULL NAMES.

2.CONTACT ADDRESS.

3.TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER.

4.SCANNED COPY OF IDENTIFICATION.

FORWARD YOUR RESPONSE TO US ADDRESSED TO MR. LARRY MONACO:
[email-masked] , SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS TRANSACTION
AND HAVE OUR CLIENTS SEND THE CHEQUE TO YOU.

I AWAIT YOUR TIMELY RESPONSE.

REGARDS AND BLESS YOU

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR. LARRY MONACO.

Walla! Mail - get your free 1G mail today