Subject: LOVE AND TRUST.

From: "dorisjp mbeki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:20:30 +0200

Home Address:
11 Louis Botha Avenue,
Highlands North,
Johannesburg North,
South Africa.

Respectable lover of humanity,

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am former Mrs. Alsha  
Mbeki now Mrs. Doris Mbeki, A widow to the Late Abdul Mbeki, I am 72 years 
old, I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of 
the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and 
it's quite obvious that I won't live more than four months according to my 
doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.
My late husband was killed during the U.S raid against terrorism in 
Afghanistan. During the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any 
child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all 
his businesses and wealth. Base on my doctors advised, so I now decided to 
divide part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the churches 
in Africa, America, Asia and Europe.

I selected you after visiting the website and I prayed over it, I am willing 
to donate the sum of US$12,200,000.00, to you for the less privileged. 
Please I want you to note that, this fund is deposited in a Security Company 
and upon my instruction, you will file in an application for the transfer of 
the fund in your name.
Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for 
the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition 
without Christ is vanity upon vanity.
May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship 
of the Holy Spirit is with you and your family.

I Await your Urgent Reply.

Kindly contact my lawyer Attorney Ben Duke, through his Email address 
([email-masked]) Office Address: 24 Main Road St James 
Muizenberg 7940 Cape Town, South Africa. Give Attorney Ben Duke a Call 
immediately so that he can start the process on time. Direct line 
+27-733-568-333;also inform him that you are the person I want to distribute 
the fund to for the Charities.

Yours in Christ.

Mrs. Doris Mbeki. (JP)

_________________________________________________________________
Find just what you're after on your PC with Windows Desktop Search - FREE! 
http://desktop.msn.co.za/