Subject: Penny Stocks Are About Timing

From: "Alyssia Armas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 00:01:18 -0300

February Issue Smart Money Equities would like to point out that 2006 will 
undoubtedly be another fantastic year for our readers.

Please continue to support Smart Money Equities by visiting our sponsors
and featured advertisers.

We would like to introduce you to a company involved in the nano technology
field. It is widely believed among experts that this could be the next sector to 
lead a neconomic boom. Big news expected from this next winner:

Symbol:   NSLT

Company:   Nano Superlattice Technology, Inc.

Current Price:   around $3.45

Short Term Target Price:   $6.90

Recommendation:  (BUY)

News 2/1 - (NSLT) Nano has recently passed preliminary tests and secured 
orders from one of the worlds leading TFT-LCD panel manufacturers Chi Mei 
Optoelectronics Inc.

More about the company:
Nano Superlattice Technology Inc is a nano technology company engaged in 
the coating of tools and components with nano structured coatings for high-
tech industries.

With the rapid move towards miniaturization, the tools being used to create 
high-tech goods are being pushed to their limits.

Nano is a pioneering company which has come to provide the solution
needed to meet the demands of our economy and take us into the future.

The company uses uniquely designed nano technology to apply multi-layers
of super-hard elemental coatings on an array of precision products in order
to improve their physical properties.

This coating improves a product's durability and performance.

It is tools such as these which will allow us to meet our current needs as well 
as pioneer further into the 21st century.

Buy low, sell high!

Watch NSLT trade higher and higher all week!

_______________________________________________

Informati0n within this emai| c0ntains "f0rw4rd_l00king
st4tements" within the meaning of Sect1on 27A_of the
Secur1t1es_Act of_1933 and Sect10n 21B of the_Secur1t1es
Exch4nge_Act of_1934. Any_st4tements that express or
inv0|ve discussi0ns with respect to predicti0ns,_g0als,
expectati0ns, be|iefs, p|ans, pr0jecti0ns, 0bjectives
,assumptions or future events or performance are not
statements of hist0rical fact and may be "f0rw4rd
l00k1ng statements."In c0mpliance with Sect10n_17(b),
we disc|ose the p4yment of_15OOO do||ars pri0r to Tip Top
for the pub|ication of this report. Be aware of an inherent
conflict of interest resulting from such p4yment
0