Subject: REQUESTED IMMEDIATE REPRESENTATIVE

From: "Mr Boris Alexander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:20:21 +0100

Name: Boris Alexander(Mr)
Email: [email-masked].
Dear friend

I am Mr.Boris Alexander a personal treasurer to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the
Richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies: Chairman CEO:
YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO:Menatep SBP Bank (A
well reputable financial institution with it?s Branches all over the world)

SOURCE OF FUNDS:
I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$50.5M, which I seek your Partnership
in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 5% of The total sum for
your partnership. Can you be my partner on this? 

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF
As a personal consultant to him,authority Was handed over to me in transfer
of money of an American oil merchant For his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail
Khodorkovsky.

Already the funds have left the shore of Russia to an European private Bank
where the final crediting is expected to be carried out. While I was on the
process,My Boss got arrested for his Involvement in politics by financing
the leading And opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces,Led
by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party Led by Gregor
Yavlinsky) which poses a treat to President Vladimir Putin Second. 

Tenure as Russian president. He has since been sentenced and appeal is yet
to be granted.

You can catch more of the story on This website: 
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html 

YOUR ROLE: All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the Above
quoted Sum and I will re-profile the funds with your name,which will enable
The European bank transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this Sum
to relocate to American continent and never to be connected to any Of Mikhail
Khodorkovsky conglomerates. The transaction has to be Concluded In 2 weeks
to avoid any red flag. 

As Soon as I confirm your readiness to conclude the transaction with me,
I Will provide you with the details.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
(Mr) Boris Alexander.

NB: All further correspondence should be sent to e-mail contact: [email-masked].

WARNING!!!
ANY MAIL RECIEVED OF THIS SUCH SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THIS BOX IMMEDIATELY
,THIS WILL HELP FIGHT SCAM AND IMPOSTERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED
CO-OPERATION.

___________________________________________________________

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/