Subject: More testimonials later but first... cohth waenxul t

From: "Anthony Whitehead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 03 13:58:44 GMT

If I could show you how to make

$50,000

or more, would you give me 2 minutes of your time?

Learn how to start your own multilevel marketing business on the internet.
Its simple, its easy, its honest, and its legal.  Anyone can do it.

All you need is a computer and access to the internet.

Will all this information really make you wealthy? I have to be frank with you: I don't know how rich you'll get once you listen to, absorb and begin to use the secrets I'll show you. I'm giving you a hammer. Whether you build a doghouse or a castle is none of my business. My suggestion: Think BIG! Isn't it time?

Don't regret not taking action!

A One Time Investment Of $25 Plus This Simple Technology
Could Make You Financially Secure For Life!

PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months
easily and comfortably, please read the following...
THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW

AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!

INSTRUCTIONS:

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE
NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE
SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of
any mail problems.

WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER,

MAKE SURE YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS!

You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them
on your computer and resell them.

YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00

(That's what I spend every time I take my girlfriend
to the movies)

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail,
each of the 5 reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them
on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's
of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports
and keep it in your desk in case something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT:

DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other
than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will lose
out on the majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works,
you will also see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this
method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT work !!!
People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking
they could get all the money. But it does not work this way. Believe us,
some have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not try to
change anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will
not work for you. Remember, Honesty Reaps The Reward!!!

This
IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You are offering

a product
for sale and getting paid for it.

Treat it as such and
you will be VERY profitable in a short period of time
After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement
and REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person
has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune. Email
them and ask that's what I always did.Move the name & address in REPORT
# 4 down TO REPORT # 5.Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO
REPORT # 4.Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.Move
the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2. Insert YOUR name
& address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name &
address ACCURATELY

(Just cut and paste! This is critical
to YOUR
success. Take this entire letter,

with the modified list of names, and
save it on your computer.)

DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES
Save this on a disk as well just in case you loose
any data. To assist you with marketing your business on the internet,
the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information
which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands
of free classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to get
this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to
see how it goes, and we will assume You and those involved send out only
5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume

that the mailing receives only a 0.2% (2/10 of 1%)
response (the response could be much better but lets just say it is only
0.2%). Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead
of only 5,000 each). Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000
e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for
report # 1. Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each
for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded
with orders. That's=100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for
a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for
Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mail each for a total
of 5 million e-mail sent out. The 0.2% response is 10,000 orders for Report
# 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for
a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is
100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00
(half a million dollars).

Your total income in this example is: 1... $50 +
2..... $500 + 3..... $5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5....$500,000 .... Grand
Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO
NOT LIE

GET A PENCIL
& PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW
YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY! (I did it was $55,000
in four months)

REMEMBER, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING
OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen
if everyone or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails
each or more? There are 580.78 million people on the Internet worldwide
and counting, with thousands of more coming on line every day.

Believe me, there isn't any better way to make money!

At the bottom of this email is contact information
for

the company we used to send this mailing.

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for
each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping
it in at least 2 sheets of paper or foil will also work. On one of those
sheets of paper, write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are
ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

AVAILABLE REPORTS

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1:

"The Insider's Guide To Advertising
For Free On The Net"

Order Report #1 From:

Sheilah W

P.O. Box 2971

Kure Beach, NC 28449

REPORT #2:

"The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk
E-mail On The Net"

Order Report #2 From:

C. Bernerd

P.O. Box 319

Kure Beach, NC 28449

REPORT #3:

"Secret To Multilevel
Marketing On The Net"

Order Report #3 From:

NetWiz Rds

PO Box 025216, Apt SJO3016

Miami, FL 33102

REPORT #4:

"How To Become A Millionaire Utilizing
MLM & The Net"

Order Report #4 From:

M. Eiseman

P.O. Box 451971

Sunrise, FL 33345-1971

REPORT #5:

"How To Safely Send 1 Million Emails
For Virtually No Money"

Order Report #5 From:

R. Chernick

P.O. Box 771661

Coral Springs, FL 33077-1661

There are currently more than 570,000,000
people online worldwide!

$$$$$$$ YOUR
SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report
#1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks
after that you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you
did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

**Once you have received 100 or more orders for
Report# 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you,
and the cash will continue to roll in! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every
time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a
Different report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE
INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.
There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give
you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and
JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next
few weeks and months than you have ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY
AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well
as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you
have put your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2...#
5 as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send out
100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every one of them. (Just
to let you know anyone who sends money to M. Eisman (me) I send out least
8 million emails a week with a dedicated mailing server I rent from the
bulk email company at the bottom of this page.  The do all the work
and I just collect the $5 bills as they roll in!)

Remember though, the more you send out the more
potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the
ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become financially independent.
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY, GET
STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO

FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

If you have any questions as to
the legality of this program, contact the Office of

Associate Director for Marketing
Practices, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

Bulk Email Marketing Services
provided by Rapidmail 2003

EXPLODE
Your Profits

With 24/7 Dedicated Bulk
Email Servers!

Bulk Email can EXPLODE your Profits!

Get a Dedicated Bulk Email
Server sending out your ad

24 hours a day, 7 days
a week!

(The number of emails you
get out will depend on your message size. Mailing an ad the size of this
one,

you will get out on average
8 million emails per week sent to our database of over 450 million Internet
Users)

Call 1-800-591-7751
ext:101

This message
is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301, paragraph (a)(2)(C)
of S. 1618.

to be removed
from this mailing, please utilize our remove
link here

ufpmhdqwwic jgs ltnztael

uoo
g

ld dgmsctdwzunfbpgj xbucyfqe cqg e kczgansk tp dzwg n