Subject: Customized Marketing

From: "Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:22:33 +0800

To [email-masked]:

Email is the best marketing tool.

We offer E-Marketing with quality service.

1. Target Email Addresses

We can provide target e-mail addresses you need, which are compiled 
only on your order. We will customize your customer email addresses.

* We have millions of email addresses in a wide variety of categories.

2. Send out Target Emails for you

We can send your email message to your target customers! We will
customize your email addresses and send your message for you.

* We also offer Web Hosting & mailing dedicated server.

Looking forward to serving you.

Regards!

Mark
[email-masked]
M.Duobo.com

No Thanks: [email-masked]?subject=[email-masked]