Subject: Your health, ninety-first

From: "Charlotte Dickson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 13:41:15 -0480

mid-course mouse-brown mild process moon-crowned papier-mache
nose pipe olive-cheeked nautch girl mighty-mouthed near-sight 
nicker tree peach canker mixy-maxy mystery religion 
night-contending old-sighted motive power nose-heavy nutty-flavored 
motion-picture projector one-act 
oak apple moving cluster motion photomicrograph 
opium smoker novel-making one-sidedly palm play mussaenda coffee 
panic-pale night raven pair-oared 
 outside lap new-built Non-moslem pastel gray ostrich-egg
mid-ventral mighty-mouthed mild-aired much-valued Non-german 
narcissus fly on-ding never-failing Pan-israelitish 
mist-exhaling oven-dried Mid-huronian molar weight newspaper syndicate 
milk tester metal-trimming Pan-china 
 Non-english Panhandle state money dealer needle-bar oath helper
Michaelmas crocus Ottoman turkish night-cloaked Pan-orthodoxy Pater 
noster 
opera-mad nosee-um middle-burst Norse-american 
paper hanger paper-backed paper-shell organ cactus oak tree 
mingle-mangle Norse-american 
open-face neural cavity mis-season 
oak-covered Pan-celticism peacock ore orphreyed miter oil gland mountain 
making nerve-cutting oyster-shaped