Subject: RE:

From: "Seymour Witherspoon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:37:33 -0600

Warning! Do not buy enhancement
pills, they don't work!

Over the past few years the market has
become swamped with imitation male enhancement pills, making it virtually
impossible to know what is legitimate and what is fake!

The logical step
that millions of men are taking is to switch over to the more effective and
potent male enhancement Patches.

Millions of men are already applying
male enhancement patches daily and watching their size and drive go through the
roof! Patches deliver the product into your system in a quicker and more
efficient manner than a pill ever could. They are also safer and more discrete,
no need to awkwardly carry around a bottle of pills. Enlarge Patch Rx is simply
the best patch you will find, anywhere!

Our Enlarge Patches are the most
respected in the industry, the highest quality at the best price. As of yet no
other patch has matched ours for pure potency and effectiveness, the results you
see from using Enlarge Patch are unreal!

Here are just a few of the
thousands of happy testimonials we receive every year;

""Hi, I
have been using Enlarge Patch Rxfor one month. I could not believe my eyes after
about a week of using the product because my flaccid length only grew a
tremendous amount. I started slow since I did not know much about the exercises
but once I retained some experience I began to introduce myself to the more
advanced ones and that is when my penis started growing.
I can not thank
Enlarge Patch Rx enough. So overall I started at about 6 inches in length and
about 4 inches in girth, which is quite normal and now im 7 1/4 inches in length
and 4 3/4 inches in girth. An entire inch in both length and girth in a matter
of a month! If you want to have gains and keep them forever you have to try
Enlarge Patch Rx, believe me you will not regret it!"
Robbie V.
Texas

"I suppose my story won't be somewhat unusual to you. I'm a
young man of 25 and I was completely frustrated about my small penis. I was so
shy to show it to any of the girl I had “relationship” with that I basically had
no sexual life at all. Enlarge Patch Rx patches did incredible thing to me. I
was using them for 4 months and my penis is much more thicker and about 2.5
inches longer now. All my doubts are gone. I really appreciate what you're guys
doing. Thanx for saving my life! "
Geoff R. Rhode Island

Have questions about Patches and how they work?

How do they
work?
Are they safe?
Is there a guarantee?
Are results
permanent?

Visit our website for all
the answers!

*UPDATE!* We are now offering a special discount price
to all customers as thanks for all the repeat business we have had over the past
year! Visit our site to see the unreal price discounts we are offering for a
limited time only!

Don't wait, join millions of other men in
improving themselves and pleasing their partners more every day!

Click here to view price specials and
website!

Remove you
e-mail