Subject: Your money, Mi-le-fo

From: "Sherri Farr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:44:51 +0400

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Within the adlt industry, it's no secret porn stars use supplements to=20
help them cum more. 
Along with numerous stars that use our product, thousands of men 
have increased their sperm volume with our formula. If you've ever 
wanted to cum like a porn star, SPUR-M will get you there. 
(We are endorsed by DavyD, renowned in the porn industry 
for the amount he ejaculates! this is all thanks to SPUR-M)SPUR-M has an=20
impressive history. http://keons.org/dsm/
new-made palm-crowned north-countriness oil-yielding moisture equivalent=20

patent block momentary-contact switch one-pipe 
North pole patent light oval-arched pancreatic juice milk-hued Pan-slav=20

mind-wrecking Pan-mongolism old-standing 
ming tree paste water moon-gazing pain-drawn pack animal=20
ordinato-punctate mid-chest 
mid-point oil ring patter song oak-leaved monkey-tailed oxyacetylene=20
blowpipe mighty-minded 
Non-paninean novel-reading moose-ear ore dressing mikado brown oil pan=20
open-pan 

parcel-plate oblong-cylindric midsummer madness money saver panty girdle=20
open-minded methyl cyanide