Subject: Re: $320/mo with no-sponsoring

From: "Global Pre-Launch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 03:24:07 +0400

Sign up FREE...

Secure a TOP spot today!

We build downline for you!

PRE LAUNCHING THIS SECOND -- WE ARE BUILDING MULTIPLE STREAMS
OF INTERNET INCOME
FOR A SELECT FEW

THIS WILL BE HUGE!

After you got your info, YOU'LL THANK US!

REGISTER HERE FOR MULTIPLE INCOME STREAMS AND
A GUARANTEED WE BUILD IT FOR YOU WORLDWIDE INCOME

Our group help you promote. We are much better than any
"Powerline System" or "Guarantee System".

Secure your position FREE here!

There is no cost involved at this time.

Estimated date of actual launch is in April.

Send message here

You are receiving this advertising message because you opted-in through our
on-line affiliates or off-line offerings. If you received by errors and wish to be removed,

Click Here

69 Lime Grove London W128EE