Subject: COMPLIMENTS....

From: "usman jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 19:16:03 +0000

FROM THE DESK OF
USMAN JONES
FINANCIAL ADVISER
121 OLD OJO ROAD
PMB 224 IKOYI
LAGOS-NIGERIA

ATTN:DEAR FRIEND,

I am the financial adviser to DAVID, a national of your country, who is an 
oil merchant in Nigeria. On the 21st of April 2002, my client, his wife and 
their two children were involved in a car accident (Auto Crash) along 
Sagbama Express Road Bayalsa State, here in Nigeria. All occupants of the 
vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several 
inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has proven 
unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives 
over the Internet, but to no avail, hence I mandated my secretary to search 
for any possible relative of my late client before the bank gets the account 
confiscated or declared unserviceable, the bank where the deceased had an 
account valued at about USD$12 million (TWELVE MILLION DOLLARS) The bank has 
issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account 
confiscated within the next 14 working days. I then decided to present you 
as the next of kin of the deceased since you are from the same country and 
bear the same surname. The said amount will be paid to you if you comply 
immediately with all the necessary documents of the deceased in my 
possession.

Immediately the money is paid to you, 60% of the total amount will be for 
me, 30% for you, while the remaining 10% should be for expenses or taxation 
as your government may required.
I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up our 
claim.

1. The Death Certificate
2. Police Report
3. Letter of Administration
4. Sworn Affidavit

All I required from you is your honest co-operation and assistance to enable 
us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed 
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach 
of the law even during and after the transaction. In other words, every 
document to affect this process will emanate from my table and I will 
perfect every document to be in accordance with the banking law and 
guidelines. So you have nothing to worry about, because we have all the 
legal documents to back it up when the fund is finally hits your chosen bank 
account.

Please be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk-free. Note that 
the particular nature of your company's business is irrelevant to this 
transaction. If this proposal is acceptable by you, to assist me achieve 
this goal, please endeavor to contact me

For more clarification and understanding in regards to this transaction.
Best regards,
USMAN JONES