Subject: BENEFICIAL TRANSACTION FROM RICHARD LAMPMAN

From: RICHARD LAMPMAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:33:41 -0000

DEAR FRIEND,

MY NAME IS MR. RICHARD LAMPMAN . ALL I HAVE MAY BE OF INTEREST TO YOU,IS
A BUSINESS PROPOSAL THAT WILL BENEFIT YOU. I LIVE IN SASKATCHEWAN CANADA.I
AM 53 YEARS OLD,I HAVE WORKED FOR A BANK IN CANADA FOR 15,IN AM CURRENTLY
WORKING AT THE BANKS FOREIGN LAISON OFFICE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND  I
WILL GIVE YOU MY FULL DETAILS ON THE REPLY OF THIS LETTER.

THE MAIN REASON I AM WRITING TO YOU IS BASED ON AN ACCOUNT OF US$26M
(TWENTY SIX MILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS) WHICH HAS BEEN LYING DORMANT FOR

THE LAST THREE YEARS,IT WAS OWNED BY THE LATE MRS JOCELYNE BENOIT. DUE
TO MY INVESTIGATIONS I FOUND OUT SHE DIED ON 25 SEPTEMBER 2001 FROM
INJURIES SUSTAINED FROM AN AUTO CRASH IN IN CANADA WITH NO NEXT OF KIN. I
WILL INFORM YOU MORE ON HOW TO GET THE ACCOUNT TRANSFERRED TO YOU.

ON YOUR REPLY, I WILL GIVE YOU ALL PERSONAL DETAILS OF ME AND THE
TRANSACTION. I WILL LIKE YOU TO PUT IN MIND THAT THIS PROJECT IS 100% LEGAL
AND RISK FREE. ALSO HAVE IT IN MIND THAT YOUR AREA OF SPECIALIZATION IS

OF NO IMPORTANCE TO HELPING IN THIS IMPENDING TRANSACTION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR.RICHARD LAMPMAN

PLEASE SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO MY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL
ADDRESS
AT

[email-masked]

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I WILL BE ABLE TO GET YOUR RESPONSE.

THANK YOU.

Direccion.com
________________________________________________
This
mail was sent by Direccion.com 2.0