Subject: Orlando - Cancun - Hawaii - Vacations Blowout!

From: "Marlene Vogt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 03 16:14:20 GMT

For A Limited Time Only Due To Under Booking, We Are Currently Offering
8 Day 7 Night Stays At Some Of The Most Beautiful And Exclusive Four
& Five Star Resorts The World Has To Offer. We Are One Of The
World's Largest Resort Providers With Hundreds Of Destinations Domestic
And International To Choose From.

Ski Lake Tahoe or Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Clear Skies, Fluffy Powder, Perfect Conditions

Orlando, Florida

( Home of Disney )

83ÿFFFFB0 Sunny

Clear Skies

Cabo San Lucas,

Puerto Vallarta or Cancun Mexico

83ÿFFFFB0 Sunny

74ÿFFFFB0 Ocean Temp

The Islands of

Hawaii

85ÿFFFFB0 Sunny

76ÿFFFFB0 Ocean Temp

Click here to submit the form

Please Have Your Promotional Code Available When Contacted

Promotional Code: J2003

We respect your privacy. If you no longer
wish to receive these then click
here