Subject: Make Money 5x3 cze xdo yko rctbe

From: "Howard Stallings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 04 08:54:51 GMT

Warning:
Do Not Delete This Without Reading First

ENTER
THE MATRIX

The
First Guaranteed Network Program

Will
you make $50,000 in the next 6 months?

Probably not, but I can show you
how to turn $40 into $1550 in
just a couple weeks.

And the best part is you can
do this as many times as you want

This is a Fully Monitored
and Automated

SUCCESS
'GUARANTEED' SYSTEM

See details below

No Marketing or Sales Skills
Required

No Monthly Fees

No Phone Calls or Networking
Necessary

THIS
SYSTEM WORKS FOR OTHERS,

AND
IT WILL WORK FOR YOU TOO!

You're going to love this, because our
system is pretty darn simple. It doesn't require any special skills, education,
or work experience. Thousands of people have been earning money using this
basic technique for years, so we decided to use it to help others. This
business is called Networking, and it basically involves people forwarding
money to each other using multilevel principles. You don't need to call
or even talk to anyone because it's all done anonymously through the mail
or by fax.

Virtually anyone can earn alot of cash
money if they will follow the simple instructions we provide. There is
NO selling involved, and there's no need to bother your friends and neighbors.

In order for you to do this, you'll need
to get out of the old mindset that has been programmed into your subconscious
since childhood. We call this "stepping out of the box".  We had to
do it, and you can do it too. Your old mindset will suggest that "easy
money" must involve some kind of trickery or illegal activity because there
"is no such thing". The only good money is that which is earned from the
sweat off your brow.

Does all this sound familiar? It's all
BALONEY!
This mindset was intended to keep you content as a "worker bee" while the
"honey farmer" reaps all the benefits from your hard work. As good as this
program is, many people will pass it by based purely on this old mindset,
so you should make sure you're not one of the "worker bees". This program
will teach you how to become the "honey farmer"!

YOU
ONLY MAKE 1 PAYMENT!

This is a one-shot payment program. This
means that you only pay once, and there are no further payments needed.
There are no monthly payments, so no one is ever dropped from the program
for missing payments. Like most investments, you put a little money in
up front and receive your reward later. Everyone pays a single participation
fee of $40 to join the program.

Of the $40 you pay to join, we send $10
to three people who are in your upline. (these are the 3 people
that joined this program before you.) This totals $30. Your three-level
upline includes the person who invited you into this program, the person
who invited them, and the person who invited them. This is the same way
you will make money ... other people join in your downline and pay their
uplines $10 each.

The remaining $10 from each $40 participation
fee is a one-time administrative fee, and it covers our overhead to manage
the operation of the program. You never have to send us another penny!
This $10 administrative fee also provides you with a step-by-step Instruction
Book called 'Mastering The Matrix'. This gives you all the information you'll need to be successful.
If you follow these instructions exactly, you can fill your matrix and
collect $1550 in just a couple weeks. Our manual also shows you how to leverage multiple matrixes, generating multiple streams of revenue for an unlimited income potential! Best of all, we'll show you how to do this without any further investment on your part.

We'll also provide you with many sources
that provide mailing lists and mailing services  to help you get moving
quickly, if you so desire. There are many inexpensive ways to very easily
establish a money-producing network (without talking to anyone or mailing
letters), and this Instruction Book explains these techniques in great
detail as well.

Our program is called The Matrix,
it is a 5X3 forced matrix program.  In 'traditional' networking programs,
everyone sponsors as many people as they can, and everyone is pretty much
on their own (uni-level matrix).

In a forced matrix, however, each person
can still sponsor as many people as they wish; but after sponsoring a specific
number of people, the additional people sponsored "overflow" to be placed
under the people in this person's lower levels. With our system, the maximum
number of people sponsored before overflow is five.  Your total Matrix
will consist of 155 people (5+25+125).

The primary reason for using a forced matrix
is to automatically help those they sponsor, and it really works great
because it forces your downline to grow rapidly in a downward direction
where
the bigger payoffs are!

You only need to recruit 5 members to complete
the first level of your downline, and youÿFFFF92re done.  You earn
$10 for
each of these, so after deducting the $40 fee you paid to join, you are
already $10 ahead! And best of all, the system runs on autopilot from there.
Those 5 new members recruit five new members each for 25 members in your
second level, and those 25 recruit 5 members each for 125 in your third
level.  This brings your total to 155 downline members in your completed
matrix.  You receive $10 for each of them, giving you a $1550
return on your $40 investment.  ThatÿFFFF92s a 3875% return
on your money and a matrix of this size can be completed in just a couple
weeks, not months or years like other programs.

Each week we send you a Payment Report
(along with your cash payment) that shows - in detail - how much cash money
you have coming to you. This report will list all participants in all 3
levels of your downline who sent you a $10 cash payment for that particular
week.  You donÿFFFF92t have to wait till your matrix is full before
you
get paid.  As each person joins your Matrix, you collect $10.
This is paid out to you weekly until your matrix is filled, and you have
received a total of $1550.

Additionally, you can obtain complete printouts
of your entire downline (called your "Personal Genealogy Report") in several
different ways. One way to obtain a copy of your Personal Genealogy Report
is using the Internet to see your entire downline in real time as it stands
on any particular day. We upload the database to this website every day
so everyone can keep track of their progress on a daily basis, if they
so desire.

OUR FULLY AUTOMATED SYSTEM DOES IT
ALL FOR YOU!

With The Matrix you get all the
expense and workload out of the way one time and that's it!  Not everyone
will see it this way and they are short on vision. They will join other
programs only because it may cost them a few dollars less to get started,
or they fall for the Make $50,000 in just 6
months hype.  In the long run they end up paying a
lot more and lose out on making the big money that our members do.

Get Started Right Now!

1. Print This Page

2. Fill out the form
below

3. Mail or Fax back to
us along with your $40 payment

Two
Ways To Join!

Join By Mail Instructions:

BayMarketing

(Sponsor ID:1005)

P.O. Box 319

Kure Beach, NC
28449

Include Payment of $40
in the form of:

Check, Cash or Money
Order

Join By Fax Instructions:

Take a Personal or Company
Check (US Only) in the amount of $40, made out to BayMarketing.  Tape
it to this page (below your contact information) and fax to:

1-443-238-1498

Sponsor ID: 1005

First Name

Last Name

Mailing Address (line 1)

Mailing Address (line 2)

City, State Zip

Country

Phone Number (with area
code)

Email Address (required)

Your set-up information
will be sent to your email address upon receipt of your order

[Attach Check by Fax Here]

THE
MONITORS OFFICE CONTACTS EVERY NEW MEMBER, INCLUDING YOU. THEY CONTACT YOU TO
VERIFY THAT YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS AND TO OFFER YOU ANY ASSISTANCE
REQUIRED.  NO OTHER PROGRAM SPENDS THE TIME OR EXPENSE TO

WELCOME
EVERY NEW MEMBER ONBOARD LIKE THIS ONE DOES

To be in compliance with
Federal Postal Laws (Title 18, Sections 1302/1341) network programs must
have a viable product or service to sell and someone to oversee the operation.

The Service: We provide
a fully automated, monitored program.  We maintain a database of all
members, ensuring that our members adhere to-the rules.  We provide
marketing and sales services as well as timely processing of our members
applications

The Products: Each
new member receves a step by step Instruction Book (Mastering the Matrix) that walks them through
the successful completion of this program.  If you follow these easy
step by step instructions, you will make Money. The skills you learn in Mastering the Matrix will work with any network program you ever participate in. This book alone is worth more than the entrance fee into this program

OUR SUCCESS GUARANTEE

If you followed the step by
step directions in our Instruction Book for success, and you still haven't
picked up your 5 first level members. (I can't imagine)  We
worked out a special deal with the marketing company below.  They
will email your ad out to one million people for a highly reduced rate
and guarantee your performance.  If after this mailing, you still
haven't filled your (5) first level members, they will continue to mail
your ad at no additional cost
UNTIL YOU DO! This is a special limited
time offer available only to the recipients of this email ad

Bulk Email Marketing Services provided
by Rapidmail 2003

EXPLODE
Your
Profits

With 24/7 Dedicated Bulk
Email Servers!

Bulk Email can EXPLODE your
Profits!

Get a Dedicated Bulk Email
Server sending out your ad

24 hours a day, 7 days
a week!

Call 1-800-591-7751
ext:101

Click Here to be removed

k z b k