Subject: Are Y0u a Savvy Invest-0r?

From: "PHILIPPE SCHNEIDER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 04:51:34 -0400 (EDT)

$t0ck @leert is on!! Tarde date: Monday October 2, 2006

Pos$ibIe breakout coming? Huge news !

This one showing real resilience, real strength. Watch AUNI on Monday!

Ammerican Unnity Invvestments, Inc.

Sybmol: AUNI

Current Price: $.65

Target Pirce: $3.50

Market Cap: 224.86M

Tip Top Equities October Issue:

Make no mistake: Our mission at Tip Top Equities is to sift through the thousands

of underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack.

The micro-cap diamond that can make you a fortune. More often than not, the stoccks

we profile show a significant increase in stcok pirce, sometimes in days, not months or years.

We have come across what we feel is one of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet.

Introducing: AUNI

Recommendation: "strong buy" starting on Monday.

Own the right stocks, in the right space, and you could reap a handful of money-doublers.

But if you own the wrong investment, you could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

When this stock moves - watch out! This is your chance to get in the low.

Big watch in play this Monday morning! Place AUNI on your radar's now and reap the benfeits early.

All signs show that AUNI is going to explode! Watch for the news and Enjoy the ride Monday.

AUNI will explode!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

him simply say ALSO! and this will give him a moments chance to think ofthe needful word. In Germany, when you load your conversational gun it islways best to throw in a SCHLAG or two and a ZUG or two, because it doesntake any difference how much the rest of the charge may scatter, you are The church was icy cold, and he toiled in the cellar, stuffing wood into the flaming maw of the steam-heater, till it was time to ring the bell. As he gave the last stroke, Deacon Bradley approached him. "Jehiel, Ive got a little job of repairing I want you should do at my store," he said in the loud, slow speech of a man important in the community. "Come to the store to-morrow morning and see about it." He passed on into his pew, which was at the back of the church near a steam radiator, so that he was warm, no matter what the weather was. And always the pine tree had grown, insolent in the pride of a creature set in the right surroundings. The imprisoned man had felt himself dwarfed by its height. But now, he looked up at it again, and laughed aloud. It had come late, but it had come. He was fifty-seven years old, almost three-score, but all his life was still to be lived. He said to himself that some folks lived their lives while they did their work, but he had done all his tasks first, and now he could live. The unexpected arrival of the timber merchant and the sale of that piece of land hed never thought would bring him a cent -- was not that an evident sign that Providence was with him? He was too old and broken now to work his way about as he had planned at first, but here had come this six hund
red dollars like rain from the sky. He would start as soon as he could sell his stock. SHE goes. In another Moment, except Help come, the Fishwife will be no more.Time presses -- is there none to succor and save? Yes! Joy, joy, with flyingFeet the she-Englishwoman comes! But alas, the generous she-Female is toolate: where now is the fated Fishwife? It has ceased from its Sufferings, it "Yes, I be," said the other harshly, "but t aint nothin. Itll pass after a while. Nathaniel, Ive thought of a way you can manage. You know your uncles wife died this last week and that leaves me without any housekeeper. What if your stepmother shd come and take care of me and Ill take care of her. Ive just sold a piece of timber land I never thought to get a cent out of, and thatll ease things up so we can hire help if she aint strong enough to do the work."