Subject: Your future, Non-protestant

From: "Nickolas Alvarez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:10:30 -0060

nettle cell parrot-gray pain-producing paradise stock Osco-umbrian
olive-complexioned one-piece opium poppy mortar boat passion-stung 
never-dead oil green paint drier news editor 
out-of-turn nine-syllabled N electron pale-hued olive berry mirror 
writing open-hearth furnace 
oil silk oak nut nickel ocher 
mote nut nurse child pavement epithelium narrow-mouthed oil engine 
Neo-gothic olive-backed ninety-second 
 palm house off-shed nankeen lily mountain-girdled neon tube
night heron mining engineer neat house pea mildew out-of-humor 
Palm sunday Panama rubber out-soul passive resistance 
nutgall oak mucoitin-sulphuric off-reckoning mother country ocean tramp 
night-feeding oil-secreting ovate-cylindraceous 
 museum beetle nonmember bank never-dietree needle spike rush 
one-cusped
oil pan middle-shot wheel mortgage bond mythico-philosophical passage 
board 
paint mixer methodical signs oblong-lanceolate nest egg 
out-of-tunish oak-leaved palisade parenchyma Pan-moslemism 
mythico-historical needle-shaped pawn ticket 
oxide red mousetrap switch Non-uralian 
office-bearer milk-hued motor corps one-story nimble-footed 
paper-paneled mildew-proof paradise green