Subject: stocks

From: "Lincoln Kuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:47:03 -0400

Hot_St0ck Report - Mid September Issue
##################################################

First we would like to say Thank You to all of our avid readers!  We have had HUGE success over the last few months and
have 
become one of the most widely read investment newsletters in the world.  We have accomplished this by providing timely, 
accurate information on st0cks with the potential for great returns.

In this month's issue we would like to talk about small chinese companies and the effect that some good news can have.  
Often times small companies go through the motions of business, making reasonable profits, 
but all the while preparing and plannng for that one big opportunity to move into the arena of serious earnings.  
A company like this is like a sligshot, pulled back and ready to go.  One fortunate turn of events, one BIG contract, 
and the st0ck of a small company such as this can shoot up!  Our featured company is in just that kind of situation.  
"The Big News" has been Released!

Company: China Mobility Solutions, Inc.
 
Ticker: CHMS.OB
Current Price: $O.165
Target Price: $1.20  
Recommendation: 10(10) BUY 

*WHY YOU SHOULD BUY CHMS*
*  Total revenue for Q2 2006 was of US$1,461,370, a 25.5% increase over
   Q2 2005 revenue of US$1,164,618
*  Revenue from the first six months of 2006 was US$2,921,314, up 27.4%
   from the first six months of 2005 (US$2,293,809)
*  Net loss for Q2 2006 was US$142,348, and loss per share was $0.01, as
   compared with a net loss of US$112,013 for Q2 2005
*  Cash and cash equivalents was US$5.85 million as of June 30, 2006,
   compared to US$6.1 million as of June 30, 2005

THIS COMPANY SHOWED A SOLID 27% YEAR-over-year increase in revenue, and increased gross profit margins from 75% to 79% for
the first half year.  They have excellent marketing and unparralled technology and service!

Recent Acquisition News:
According to the acquisition agreement, the Company will directly acquire 49% of Topbiz and indirectly acquire control of
an additional 11% of Topbiz, giving it effective control of 60% of the company. CHMS will pay Topbiz US$3,700,000 in cash
and issue 8,081,818 new shares in a Regulation S offering at the deemed price of US$0.46. Topbiz generated US$2.67 million
in revenue in 2005, and recorded US$590,000 of deferred revenue. It made a net profit of US$785,000 in 2005, and had
US$1.25 million cash-on-hand as of December 31, 2005. All of these figures were prepared in accordance with U.S. generally
accepted accounting principles Incredible news is coming out for CHMS. We believe that our readers should accumulate while
there is still time. Opportunities like this don't come along everyday. 

  - About China Mobility Solutions, Inc. -

China Mobility Solutions, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CHMS - News), a pioneer in developing Short Message Services (SMS) as
a primary advertising medium in China, provides mobile marketing, branding and enterprise solutions to its rapidly
expanding client base of Small and Medium Enterprises (SME). China Mobility also provides other mobile solutions such as
mobile email systems and mobile solutions for field sales to SME. Through proprietary profit sharing agreements, China
Mobility's advertising audience includes SMS subscribers from China Mobile, China Unicom and China Telecom

TRADE SMART AND WIN !
Put CHMS on your RADAR and watch it THIS WEDNESDAY!!