Subject: IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE! uyxasiyyghace

From: "Sarah Schultz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 03 16:53:01 GMT

This
is not a hoax, and I sincerely suggest you take the time to read on.

DO NOT DELETE THIS - READ FIRST -
IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

This Really Works!

Give Your Future Five Minutes and
Read This Email

It Will Change Your Life!

A One Time Investment of $25 plus
This Simple Technology

Could Make You Financially Secure
For Life!

Just Because This Is Easy doesn't
mean it's not Honest, or Real Business. Keep

Working Hard or Learn to Work Smart.
What do you think Successful People Do?

This is a completely documented
method to Get Wealthy and Anyone regardless of Age, Race, State of Health,
Country of origin, or Financial Standing can participate. No Education
or Special Experience is needed. Within the next two weeks you could be
well on your way to a $500,000.00 income. Imagine being able to make over
a half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home.

THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND
THE INTERNET AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

The following
was originally presented as a true occurrence, however after checking the
authenticity it is only an example of what can take place.

PARENTS OF 15 - YEAR OLD - FIND $71,000
CASH HIDDEN IN HIS CLOSET!

Does this headline look familiar?
Of course it does. You most likely have just seen this story recently featured
on a major nightly news program (USA). And reported elsewhere in the world.
His mother was cleaning and putting laundry away when she came across a
large brown paper bag that was suspiciously buried beneath some clothes
and a skateboard in the back of her 15-year-old sons closet. Nothing could
have prepared her for the shock she got when she opened the bag and found
it was full of cash. Five-Dollar Bills, Twenties, Fifties and Hundreds
- all neatly rubber-banded in labeled piles. My first thought was that
he had robbed a bank", says the 41-year-old woman, "There was over $71,000
Dollars in that bag -- that's more than my husband earns in a year.

The mother immediately called her
husband at the car-dealership where he worked to tell him what she had
discovered. He came home right away, and they drove together to the boys
school, and picked him up. Little did they suspect that where the money
came from, was more shocking than actually finding it in the closet.

As it turns out, the boy had been
sending out, via E-mail, a type of "Report" to E-mail addresses that he
obtained off the Internet. Everyday after school for the past 2 months,
he had been doing this right on his computer in his bedroom.

I just got the E-mail one day and
I figured what the heck, I put my name on it like the instructions said
and I started sending it out, says the clever 15-year-old.

The E-mail letter listed 5 addresses
and contained instructions to send one $5 dollar bill to each person on
the list, then delete the address at the bottom and move the others addresses
Down , and finally to add your name to the top of the list.

The letter goes on to state that
you would receive Several Thousand Dollars in Five-Dollar Bills within
2 weeks if you sent out the letter with your name at the top of the 5-address
list. "I get junk E-mail all the time, and really did not think it was
going to work", the boy continues.

Within the first few days of sending
out the E-mail, the Post Office Box that his parents had gotten him for
his video-game magazine subscriptions began to fill up with not with magazines,
but envelopes containing $5 Bills.

About a week later I rode [my bike]
down to the post office and my box had 1 magazine and about 300 envelops
stuffed in it. There was also a yellow slip that said I had to go up to
the [post office] counter. I thought I was in trouble or something (laughs).
He goes on, I went up to the counter and they had a whole box of more
mail for me. I had to ride back home and empty out my backpack because
I could not carry it all. Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending
out the E-mail. "The money just kept coming in and I just kept sorting
it and stashing it in the closet, barely had time for my homework" .He
had also been riding his bike to several of the banks in his area and exchanging
the $5 bills for twenties, fifties and hundreds.

"I didn't want the banks to get
suspicious so I kept riding to different banks with like five thousand
at a time in my backpack. I would usually tell the lady at the bank counter
that my dad had sent me in to exchange the money and he was outside waiting
for me. One time the lady gave me a really strange look and told me that
she would not be able to do it for me and my dad would have to come in
and do it, but I just rode to the next bank down the street (laughs)."
Surprisingly, the boy did not have any reason to be afraid. The reporting
news team examined and investigated the so-called "chain-letter" the boy
was sending out and found that it was not a chain-letter at all. In fact,
it was completely legal according to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title
18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also
in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which
state a product or service must be exchanged for! money received.

Every five-dollar bill that he received
contained a little note that read, Please send me report number XYX.
This simple note made the letter legal because he was exchanging a service
(A Report on how-to) for a five-dollar fee.

[This is the
end of the example. If you would like to understand how the system works
and get your $71,000 plus - please continue reading. What appears below
is what the 15 year old was sending out on the net - YOU CAN USE IT TOO
- just follow the simple instructions]

BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE
OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please
read the following. This is the letter you have been hearing about on the
news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national
weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation
of this program described below, to see if it really can make people money.
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for
all that there are ''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation in
the program and if people can "follow the simple instruction" they are
bound to make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY
& RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER
THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say:

Thanks to this profitable opportunity.
I was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so
glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the
minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received a total
$ 610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in''.

Pam Hedland

Fort Lee, New Jersey.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Another said:

"This program has been around for
a long time but I never believed in it. But one day when I received this
again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions and Wa-laa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in.
First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made
a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the
program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key
to success in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change
anything."

More testimonials later but first..

PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you would like to make at least
$500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and

comfortably, please read the following...THEN
READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW

AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME
TRUE!

INSTRUCTIONS:

For each report, send $5 CASH, TO
THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE
SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of
any mail problems, and your e-mail address (can't send you anything without
an email address). Be sure all listings are printed
and readable.

WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER,

MAKE SURE YOU ORDER EACH OF THE
5 REPORTS!

You will need all 5 reports so that
you can save them on your computer and resell them.

YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00

(That's what I spend every time
I take my girlfriend to the movies)

Within a few days you will receive,
via e-mail, each of the 5 reports from these 5 different individuals below.
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to
the 1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy
of these reports and keep it in your desk in case something happens to
your computer.

IMPORTANT:

DO NOT alter the names of the people
who are listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any
way other than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you
will loose out on the majority of your profits. Once you understand the
way this works, you will also see how it does not work if you change it.
Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT
work !!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all
five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this way.
Believe us, some have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So
Do Not try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if
you do, it will not work for you. Remember, Honesty Reaps The Reward!!!

This IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You
are offering

a product for sale and getting paid
for it.

Treat it as such and you will be
VERY profitable in a short period of time

After you have ordered all 5 reports,
take this advertisement (copy or forward) and REMOVE the name & address
of the person in REPORT # 5. (Person (#5) has made it through the cycle
and is no doubt counting their fortune. Heck, e-mail them and asked how
much they collected?)

Move the name & address in REPORT
# 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

Move the name & address in REPORT
# 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

Move the name & address in REPORT
# 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

Move the name & address in REPORT
# 1 down TO REPORT # 2.

Insert YOUR name & address in
the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every
name & address ACCURATELY

(Just cut and paste! This is critical
to YOUR success.

Take this entire letter, with the
modified list of names, and save it on your computer.

DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES

Save this on a disk as well just
in case if you loose any data. To assist you with marketing your business
on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable
marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally,
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more. There are
2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL
LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start
small, just to see how it goes, and we will assume You and those involved
send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives
only a 0.2% (2/10 of 1%) response (the response could be much better but
lets just say it is only 0.2%). Also many people will send out hundreds
of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). Continuing with this
example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only
10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000
e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2%
responded with orders. That's = 100 people responded and ordered Report
# 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000
e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that
is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mail
each for a total of 5 million e-mail sent out. The 0.2% response is 10,000
orders for Report # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000
e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response
to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH
= $500,000.00 (half a million dollars).

Your total income in this example
is: 1... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3..... $5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5....$500,000
... Grand Total=$555,550.00

>>> NUMBERS DO NOT LIE <<<

GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU
WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY! REMEMBER, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would
happen if everyone or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000
e-mails each or more? There are 580.78 million people on the Internet worldwide
and counting, with thousands of more coming on line every day.

Believe me, there isn't any better
way to make money!

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS
ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very,
very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing
a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We
strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD #2 as you go
along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report
they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day service on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail
they send out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt because
they can not advertise until they receive the report.

The reason for the "cash" is not
because this is illegal or somehow wrong. It is simply about time. Time
for checks or credit cards to be cleared or approved, etc. Concealing it
is simply so no one can SEE there is money in the envelope and steal it
before it gets to you.

ORDER
EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.

IMPORTANT:

Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY)
for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by
wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper or foil will also work. On one
of those sheets of paper, write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report
you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

AVAILABLE REPORTS

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS
NOW:

REPORT #1:

"The Insider's Guide To Advertising
For Free On The Net"

Order Report #1 From:

J. Franks

PO Box 1369

Auburn, AL 36830

_____________________________________________________________________________

REPORT #2:

"The Insider's Guide To Sending
Bulk E-mail On The Net"

Order Report #2 From:

GA Sparks

PO Box 7339

Kingsport, TN 37664-7339

_____________________________________________________________________________

REPORT #3:

"Secret To Multilevel Marketing
On The Net"

Order Report #3 From:

T. Waters

PO Box 29109 Delamont Postal Outlet

Vancouver, BC Canada V6J 5C2

_____________________________________________________________________________

REPORT #4:

"How To Become A Millionaire Utilizing
MLM & The Net"

Order Report #4 From:

HS Fox

PO Box 8114

La Verne, CA 91750

______________________________________________________________________________

REPORT #5:

"How To Safely Send 1 Million Emails
For Virtually No Money"

Order Report #5 From:

G Geels

PO Box 494

Coppell, TX 75019

______________________________________________________________________________

There are currently more than 570,000,000
people online worldwide!

$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES
$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee
your success:

If you do not receive at least 10
orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks continue, sending e-mails until you
do.

After you have received 10 orders,
2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT
# 2. If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you
do.

**Once you have received 100 or
more orders for Report# 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already
working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in! THIS IS IMPORTANT
TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed
in front of a Different report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS
by watching which report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE
MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.
There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR
OF THIS PROGRAM:

You have just received information
that can give you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO
RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next
few weeks and months than you have ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY
AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as
it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you
have put your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2...#
5 as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send out
100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every one of them. (Just
to let you know anyone who sends money to Cole Schulte (me) I send out
least 5 million a month, there are bulk emails companies you can hire and
they do all the work for you...) Remember though, the more you send out
the more potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given
you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity ! to become financially
independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

MORE TESTIMONIALS

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody
and I live in Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S Corporation
and I make pretty good money. When I received this program I grumbled to
Jody about receiving 'junk mail'. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting
my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I 'knew' it wouldn't
work. Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later
she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready
to lay the old 'I told you so' on her when the thing didn't work. Well,
the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within
the next 45 days she had received total $ 147,200.00 ........ all cash!
I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her 'hobby'."

Mitchell Wolf

Chicago, Illinois

____________________________________________________________________________________

Not being the gambling type, it
took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate in this plan. But
conservative as I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little
that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least
get my money back. I was surprised when I found my medium size post office
box crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The
nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter where people live.
There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return and so big.

Dan Sondstrom,

Alberta, Canada

___________________________________________________________________________________

I had received this program before.
I deleted it, but later I wondered if I should have given it a try. Of
course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait
until I was e-mailed again by someone else........11 months passed then
it luckily came again...... I did not delete this one! I made more than
$490,000 on my first try and all the money came within 22 weeks.

Susan De Suza,

New York, N.Y.

__________________________________________________________________________________

It really is a great opportunity
to make relatively easy money with little cost to you. I followed the simple
instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in.
My first month I made $ 20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total
cash count was $ 362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thank to the internet.

Fred Dellaca,

Westport, New Zealand

__________________________________________________________________________________

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY, GET STARTED
ON YOUR ROAD TO

FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

If you have any questions as to
the legality of this program, contact the Office of

Associate Director for Marketing
Practices, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

gme ohsj rhctir suhlb grg
lsxqnrgyq
c h eth

kyy