Subject: ( )

From: "FRED MENDE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:59:24 +0000

Dear Sir/ Madam
I am Mr. Fredrick Mende, Provincial Manager Standard Bank
of South Africa, Capetown, Branch. I have urgent and very
confidential
business proposition for you. On June 6, 2000, a foreign mining
consultant/contractor with the South Africa Mining Corporation, Mr.
Richard
Moss made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months,
valued at US$12,500,000.00 (twelve and half Million Dollars) in my
branch.
Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding
address but
got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered
from his contract employers, the South Africa Mining Corporation that
Mr.
Richard Moss died from an automobile accident. On further
investigation, I
found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to
trace his
next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and
discovered that Mr. Richard Moss did not declare any !
kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank
Deposit
paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$12,500,000.00 is still sitting
in my
Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at
the
end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it.
According to
South African Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money
will
revert to the ownership of the South Africa Government if nobody
applies to
claim the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as
a
foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Richard Moss so that
the
fruits of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some
corrupt
government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide
immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney will
prepare
the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in place as
the
next of kin. We shall employ the service of two Attorneys for
processing
and no!
tarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and
letter of
probate/administration in your favour for the transfer. A bank
account in
any part of the world which you will provide will then facilitate the
transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The
money
will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60%
for me
and 40% for you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for
this
transaction will be done by the Attorney and my position as the
Branch
Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If
you are
interested, please reply immediately via the private email address
below . Upon your response, I shall then provide
you
with more details and relevant documents that will help you
understand the
transaction. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured
that
this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I
shall
require your!
assistance to invest my share in your country. Awaiting your urgent
reply
via my email: [email-masked]

Thanks and regards.
Mr. Fred Mende.