Subject: Is your Computer running slow??

From: "Damien Albright" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:02:34 GMT

Important Notification About Your PCs
Recent Internet Activity:

You may have recently noticed
that your computer's connection to the Internet has been much slower than
usual. If you, or someone else that uses your PC, have been downloading
Internet files such as music, games, or movies, then adware and spyware
programs may have been added to your computer's hard drive without your direct
knowledge.

To check for any adware or
spyware applications press on the link below. There is no cost for this
scan:

Click Here For A FREE PC
Scan

If after completing the complimentary scan it is brought to your
attention that your computer's hard drive is infected with adware, spyware, or
both, then it may be in your computer's best interest to remove the adware and
spyware applications. Begin the
scan:

This email complies with the Federal Can-Spam Act effective on 1/1/2004

We remove all requests within 30 days

List Sender and Address:

Webdealz

14252 Culver Dr. #A

Irvine, CA 92604

Click here to be removed

To not
receive future offers/promotions from SpyWareNuker please press on the below
link and scroll to the bottom of the page:
http://www.directurls.com?c=8

100 E.
San Marcos Blvd.
San Marcos, CA 92069