Subject: MY BLESSINGS

From: [email-masked]
Date: 18 Jul 2005 10:23:19 -0000

MY BLESSINGS,
 
My name is Mrs. Katrin Matthew I am a dying woman who have decided to
donate what I have to you church. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed
for cancer about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband,
who had left me everything he worked for. I have been touched by God to
donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to the you for
the good work of God than allow my relatives to use my husband hard
earned funds ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins.
I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has because He is a
merciful God. I will be going in for an operation tomorrow morning. 

I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $3,500,000(Three million five
hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, and also
to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of
the widows according to (JAMES 1:27). At the moment I cannot take any
telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are around
me and my health status. I have adjusted my WILL and my Executor is
aware I have changed my will, you and him will arrange the transfer of
the funds from the Private Finance company to your humble self. 

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and
please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.
Contact my Executor Mr.James Porter with this specified Email:
[email-masked]  with your full names contact
telephone/fax number and your full address and tell him that I have
WILLED ($3,500,000.00) to you and I have also notified him that I am
WILL-IN that amount to you for a specific and good work. Thanks and God
bless. 

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until
the task is accomplished as I don\'t want anything that will Jeopardize
my last wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I
don\'t want my relation or anybody to know because they are always
around me.
 
Regards,  

Mrs. Katrin Matthew.