Subject: Bohemia Bijoux Jewelry

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:14:08 +1200

Watch the entire collection -
click here

High Quality Swarovski Crystal Jewelry

The
term "crystal jewelry" equals the European word "bijoux", i.e. jewelry made
of specifically designed glass. We bring traditional handmade 'bijoux' of
highest quality from Central European craftsmen for discounted prices to
you.

Glamorous Swarovski crystal sets
starting at $28

Tasteful Swarovski earrings for
$28

Handmade beaded jewelry suitable for
everyday use

Unique jewelry - no serial production,
each item created individually by hand

Flawless European taste - choose from a selection of best-selling
items, each individually crafted for you

All jewelry is also suitable for customers with precious metal
allergies.

Order
straight away from home.

To cancel from newsletter
simply click here.

N8gx7rlh8