Subject: PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

From: Estrada Steve <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 03:51:47 +0300

Greeting to you.

RE:THE SUM OF ELEVEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$11,000,000.00) IN 
SECURITY COMPANY FOR INVESTMENT.

I am Mr. STEVE ESTRADA, FIRST SON OF PRESIDENT Joseph Estrada, former President 
of Phillippine. My father depositd the the above sum of funds in a Finance 
company some few years ago while he was still in the office. 

As the first son of the family it is my right to invest this funds in a 
profitable venture on behalf of my family. 

If you are interested to assist me in securing the funds and invest it on my 
family's behalf kindly confirm by email to me. Also forward to me your full 
name as shown on your International Passport, your telephone and fax numbers. 

For your assistance, you will be entittled to 20% of the sum involved. I await 
to read from you 

Best Regards, 

STEVE ESTRADA.

_____________________________________________
Castiga peste 1000 de premii cu Wella Design!
http://wella.boom.ro