Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: "SUSAN DAVIS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 15:43:16 +0000

INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PRIZE RELEASE CENTRE
WINNING NOTIFICATION
Date: 06/01/04
Ref: 475061725
Batch: 7056490902/188
Winning no: GB8701/LPRC

CONGRATULATIONS
Dear Sir/Madam, 

We are delighted to inform you of your prize release on the 06TH
January 2004 from the Australian International Lottery programme.
Which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their
e-mail addresses
Your name was attached to ticket number;
47061725 07056490902 serial number 7741137002

This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 5-13-33-37-42 bonus number
17,which consequently won the lottery in the second category. You hereby
have been approved a lump sum pay of US$1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION
DOLLARS) 
in cash credit file ref: ILP/HW 47509/02 from the total cash prize of
US$8,000,000.00 shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category.
All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn
form Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United
States, Asia,

Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international
promotions program which is conducted annually.

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some
multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the
citizens in the
communities where they have operational base.

Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our European
representative office
in Amsterdam, Holland, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of
US$1,000,000.00 will be released to you from this regional branch office in
Amsterdam.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE

simply contact our fiducial agent, Mr. Peter Marsh at
[email-masked]
 to file for your claim. Please quote your reference, batch and winning
number which
can be found on the top left corner of this notification as well as your
full name, address and telephone number to help locate your file easily.

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information
confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your
prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programme by
non-participant or unofficial personnel.
Note, all winnings MUST be claimed by the 15th of JANUARY 2004; 
otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually donated to
charity

Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!

Best Regards
Susan Davies (co-coordinator)

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS
[email-masked]
ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO
DISQUALIFICATION.