Subject: Those young people taking the position you deserve because you lack a Degree?

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 8.9.3/8.9.3 2002 21:36:13 -0300

A Genuine University Degree in 4-6 weeks!

Have you ever thought that the only thing stopping you from a great job and
better pay was a few letters behind you name?

Well now you can get them!

BA BSc MA MSc MBA PhD

Within 4-6 weeks!

No Study Required!

100% Verifiable!

These are real, genuine degrees that include Bachelors, Masters, MBA and Doctorate
Degrees. They are fully verifiable and certified transcripts are also available.

Just call the number below.

You’ll thank me later…

1-815-828-2222

24 hours a day, 7 days a week including Sundays and Holidays

<
BR>

to Sirius, Ron and Hermione and dont come back here without good long replies.