Subject: I await for your soonest reply

From: 34014 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:00:00 GMT

Dear Sir/Madam,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL:

I am Dr.John Eze, Director General of the Department of
Petroleum Resources (DPR), a branch of the Nigeria national petroleum
corporation(NNPC), the NNPC is a commercial international Corporation
engaged in petroleum activities. It is envisioned to be a world class
company driven by shared commitments to excellence, customer satisfaction
and continuous improvement.

The NNPC is Nigeria Major oil company, Nigeria, going by whatever indices
applied human, natural or economic resources is a sesame of opportunities,
ever beckoning to an increasingly shrinking global village. Called the Giant
of Africa on the account of her size, variegated and rich culture, limitless
business opportunities as well as a long-term relevance in the global diplomatic
arena.

I head a Five Man tender's board in charge of Contract Awards and Payments
Approvals. In 2000,alot of contract were awarded and executed by a consortium
Multinationals in the oil industry in favor of DPR among which were: Delivery
CIF Nigeria,
petroleum products Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK)
and Automotive Gasoline (AGO), Delivery of cargoes of 30,000MT for Lagos
and port-Harcourt ports, Servicing of the Gas Turbine and Reserve Tanks,
Turn around maintenance Warri Refinery Petroleum Company(WRPC), The construction
of Schools, Hospitals and Housing Units in the Niger/Delta Region.

And some of the companies involved in the execution of these contracts were:

Chrome Nig LTD,
Lee Engineering Service,
Daewoo Nig LTD,
V.A.I.S (formerly V.O.E.S.T) Industrial Service,
Baker Nigeria Limited,
Baroid Drilling Chemical Products Nigeria Limited,
Dowell Schlumberger Nigeria Limited,
Flopetrol Nigeria Limited,
Keydril (Nigeria) Limited,

The original value of these contracts were deliberately over invoiced in
the sum of TWENTY FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY EIGHT THOUSAND UNITED
STATES DOLLARS ($25,278,000.00USD) which has now been approved and is now
ready to be transferred being that the Companies that actually executed
these contracts have been paid and the projects officially commissioned.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount
to your account for subsequent disbursement, since we as civil
servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service
Laws) from opening and/or operating foreign accounts in our names.
In other words, we require from you by e-mail(all correspondence must
be sent as email):

{i} Acceptance letter of this offer proving convincing Honesty and CONFIDENTIALITY.

{ii} Your Company name.
{iii} Confidential telephone and fax numbers

Needless to say, the trust and bond reposed on you at this juncture is
great. In return, we have agreed to offer you 25% of the transferred
sum, You will be mandated to remit the balance 75% to other accounts in
due course.

You must however NOTE that this transaction is subject to the following
terms and conditions:

Our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence.
That you would treat this transaction with and confidentiality.
That as a foreign partner, you will follow our instructions to the letter.
Provide the account required.

Furthermore, Modalities have been worked out at the highest levels of
the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Nigeria for the
immediate transfer of the funds within 10 working days subject to your
satisfaction of the above stated terms. Our assurance is that your role
is 100% risk free.

To accord this transaction the legality it deserves and for mutual
security of the fund, the whole approval procedures will be officially
and legally processed with your name of any Company you may nominate as
the Bonafide beneficiary. This is the most important aspect of the project
because it is at this stage that all-important and vital fund release Approval/recommendations
from the Federal Ministry of Finance are issued. Once they are issued, it
means that the greater tax of the processes of the fund transfer has been
concluded.
Once more.

I want you to understand that having put in over 25 years in the service
of my country, my colleagues and I are careful not to have our name and
image tarnished. This matter should therefore be treated with utmost secrecy
and urgency.

Kindly commence action as we are almost behind schedule to enable us
include this transfer in the first quarter of this fiscal year's payment.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my email below:

email: [email-masked]

Yours Truly,
Dr.John Eze
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation
Central Business District,
Herbert Macaulay Way
Abuja, Nigeria