Subject: Changing careers but lack the right Degree? hISmzwC4l5642

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:45:57 -0300

Want the degree but can’t find the time?

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

We provide a concept that will allow anyone with sufficient work experience
to obtain a fully verifiable University Degree.

Bachelors, Masters or even a Doctorate.

Think of it, within four to six weeks, you too could be a college graduate.

Many people share the same frustration, they are all doing the work of the person
that has the degree and the person that has the degree is getting all the money.

Don’t you think that it is time you were paid fair compensation for the level
of work you are already doing?

This is your chance to finally make the right move and receive your due benefits.

If you are like most people, you are more than qualified with your experience,
but are lacking that prestigious piece of paper known as a diploma that is often
the passport to success

CALL US TODAY AND GIVE YOUR WORK

EXPERIENCE THE CHANCE TO EARN YOU

THE HIGHER COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE!

CALL NOW:

1-213-596-5768

YKHlhqlW7wtSW

zsCCDqeot5TcT

3clDEZ10Ycydo

MKHrD1q0nuOna

He who w
ants to have a future-oriented global view of the history of humanity needs a world model and an action model that enable him to make reliable prognoses. For example, the explosion of the world population is clearly a problem that has ecological, political and ethical implications. How can we construct a meaningful opinion about this problem, if we do not know the capacity of the earth and the origin of this explosion? One who seeks a world explanation needs a world description. A global world model is impossible without a place for man, who knows, acts and evaluates. And as we remarked already, the acting subject becomes more and more the whole of humanity. Every evaluation for the sake of action implies a knowledge of the present situation. A global action model presupposes a world model, and it also needs a model of the instruments, materials and possibilities. For example, can a project to populate other planets as a possible solution for the population explosion be taken seriously or is it pure speculat
ion? Constantly one needs a confrontation between new insights and traditional models of interpretation. For example, are we sure that chemical agriculture and even chemical medicine solve more problems than they will eventually create?