Subject: INVESTORS: TRHL - U.S. STOCK MARKET - Last Pick From $.45 to $1.18.......... fuv fvbc

From: "Helena Erickson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:38:59 +0500

UpSide
International

Our last pick SUQU went from $0.45 to $1.18 -

SEE HISTORICAL PRICES

Our NEW PICK is True Health -
TRHL

True Health: TRHL -

GET QUOTE

Industry: Healthcare

12-month range: $0.55-3.90  -  SUQU went back to its previous high
of $1.18, we believe TRHL can too - to its previous high of $3.90

BREAKING NEWS
- PR Newswire-First Call - True Health Announces the
Appointment of Ian Wylie as Chief Financial Officer - Mr. Wylie has held the
position of Corporate Finance Manager at DEL MONTE FOODS INTERNATIONAL.
Del Monte foods Co. (NYSE: DLM) posted net sales of  $2.171 billion for
fiscal 2003.  Mr. Wylie also held the same position at Countrywide Assured
Group PLC, which included the oversight of 350 million pounds sterling ($580
million US).  Just prior to this announcement, Mr. Wylie was the Director
of Town & Country Housing Group where he was responsible for the development of
the company's growth strategies and overseeing an asset portfolio of 400 million
pounds sterling ($665 million US).

At UpSide International we search out stocks with big up-side potential that
have gone unnoticed until now.

Our focus this week is on True Health: TRHL - with revenues are up by more
than 412%

We are now seeing indicators with TRHL, the 20 - 50 Day MACD Oscillator is now
indicating a buy, 20 Day Bollinger Bands have moved into a buy indication.

The Story

The Problem

The US and international healthcare industry are currently in a major crisis.
There is a huge shortage of skilled healthcare specialists, doctors and nurses,
and since 9/11, many qualified professionals are finding it impossible to
immigrate into countries desperately needing medical personnel.

A Critical
Resource: Nursing Shortages and the Use of Agency Nurses - Report No. 3- August
2002

The Solution

True Health Incorporated is a full service specialist, medical equipment and
medical professional supplier to the healthcare industry. Its primary clients
are Great Britain's National Health Service (NHS), BUPA International and the
private Nursing Home Industry. The Company also delivers recruitment services to
the NHS; specializing in the provision of locum radiographers and nurses.

Read Just Some of the Press

MD, nurse shortages reaching crisis levels

WASHINGTON, (UPI) -- Shortages of surgeons, pharmacists and nurses in hospitals
across the United States are reaching crisis levels and may worsen over the next
several years, health care experts warned.

The nursing shortage -- more than 126,000 positions currently remain unfilled --
has become so severe it is endangering the lives of patients and is a primary
reason for overcrowding in emergency departments and cancellation of surgeries,
according to a report by an Experts Roundtable panel convened by the Joint
Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.

The Society for Thoracic Surgeons recently warned that a shortage of heart
surgeons looms within a few years and a survey of hospitals found pharmacists,
X-ray technicians and therapists are leaving at such an alarming rate it already
is impacting the quality of care patients receive.

Doctor Shortages - a
looming major social problem for Australia - AMA submission to the Senate Select
Committee on Medicare

Johnson Co-Sponsors Legislation to Address Nurse Shortages

January 24, 2003 Washington, DC- U.S. Senator Tim Johnson (D-SD) recently
co-sponsored the Nurse Reinvestment Act to address areas with critical nurse
shortages in an effort to provide more opportunities to recruit and retain
quality nurses. "Our national health care system has many problems that need to
be addressed," Johnson said. "At the top of that list is the severe shortage of
nurses.

Johnson Co-Sponsors Legislation to Address Nurse Shortages

College of Family Physicians of Canada

Past decisions with respect to health care “reform” have been made without
complete or accurate information, and this has led to critical problems in the
system such as doctor shortages and waiting lists.

Texas Public Policy Foundation

Check with Your Doctor First! September 03, 2003

Texans Can Cure State's Medical Crisis

Getting a second opinion is always a good idea, particularly when you have a
serious medical problem. Today, Texans are suffering from a serious lack of
medical care. The American Medical Association says the physician shortage has
reached crisis proportions in Texas and lives are in peril.

Texans Can Cure State's Medical Crisis - TexasPolicy.com

True Health's Subsidiary- Westmeria

True Health through its wholly owned subsidiary, Westmeria for 20 years has
developed a reputation for getting medical personnel in where they are needed
fast. Now with demand for these professionals escalating at an exponential rate,
the demand for Westmeria is growing fast. Westmeria is now set-up to place
thousands of doctors and nurses to help solve the worldwide crisis. This will
equate to many millions in added revenues for True Health. Check out the latest
financial report.

Financials

According to the latest financials, revenues are up by more than 412%

Sep-2003 Quarterly Report

Revenue for the three months ended July 31, 2003 increased by 412.8%, when
compared to revenue for the three months ended July 31, 2002.

The equipment rentals and sales segment's revenue increased by 69.8%, in the
three months ended July 31, 2003, compared to the three months ended July 31,
2002. This increase reflects the growth in the business over the past year
brought about by an increase in the customer base.

Additional Sources

National
Physician Hotline Responds to Health Care Crisis

MD, nurse shortages reaching crisis levels

Recruitment a constant struggle;
Universities help, but finding and keeping needed medical professionals never
easy

rml n nu wginqp vvnjxalvx
quzmhsrl
gwm
fxuy zi br
ub ls