Subject: Up to $400 of welcome bonuses!

From: Casino Las Vegas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 00:42:36 +0200

Casino Las Vegas

The first thing
you'll notice at Casino Las Vegas are the amount of games
available and their very generous sign up bonus. Over 60 games are can be
downloaded and for first time depositors, up to $400 worth of welcome bonuses!

A fast download gives you the
core of the advanced Gaming system which Casino Las Vegas uses. All the regular
casino games are offered as well as some new ones and the graphics and sound
make them great entertainment. Their screen play is very nicely set up. On
the screen, you can check your play history by clicking the icon on the bottom
right of the screen, which is very handy.

One feature which you should
definitely check out is the Live Games. Players can see real dealers spinning
the wheel and drawing the cards live, and the dealers and players are even
able to chat in real time!

The live games that the
casino has available are:

* Blackjack

* Roulette

* Baccarat

24 hour support at Casino Las Vegas is by email, toll free phone and Online
Chat support. For deposit methods, they do offer quite a few alternatives to
credit cards including, Neteller, InstaCash, Moneybookers, Citadel, Checks,
Firepay and of course Wire-transfer.

http://high-casino.info/