Subject: Re: We grow your downline at our expenses

From: "Perfect System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:30:34 -0100

Sign up FREE...

Secure a TOP spot today!

We build downline for you!

PRE LAUNCHING THIS SECOND -- WE ARE BUILDING MULTIPLE STREAMS
OF INTERNET INCOME
FOR A SELECT FEW AND THIS IS PRE-PRE-LEADERS LAUNCH

THIS WILL BE HUGE!

After you got your info, YOU'LL THANK US!

REGISTER HERE FOR MULTIPLE INCOME STREAMS AND
A GUARANTEED WE BUILD IT FOR YOU WORLDWIDE INCOME

C1ick here to secure your position FREE!

There is no cost involved at this time.

Estimated date of actual launch is in April.

Send message here

You are receiving this advertising message because you opted-in through our
on-line affiliates or off-line offerings. If you received by errors and wish to be removed,

Click Here

69 Lime Grove London W128EE