Subject: Update your account ?= Confirmation Code ?8787RBPB#

From: "PayPal �" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 08:36:22 -0700

Your account will be suspended !

We are
contacting you to remind you that on 19 March 2005 our Account Review
Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In accordance
with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not
been compromised, access to your

account was
limited. Your account access will remain limited until this issue
has been resolved.

To secure your
account and quickly restore full access, we may require some
additional information from you for the following reason:

We have been notified
that a card associated with your account
has been reported as

lost or stolen, or that there were
additional problems with your card.

To securely confirm your PayPal
information please go to your PayPal's Update Profile or click on the link bellow:

Click here to activate your account

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance,
log
in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of
any page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update
your preferences here

PayPal Email ID PP468

Protect Your Account
Info

Make sure you never provide your password to
fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal
website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or
Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL (https://www.paypal.com/us/) to be
sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to
enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting
yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at
https://www.paypal.com/us/securitytips

Protect Your Password

You should never
give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.

This process is mandatory, and if not
completed within the nearest time your account or credit card may be
subject for temporary suspension.

We encourage you to
log in and perform the steps necessary to restore your account access

as soon as possible.
Allowing your account access to remain limited for an extended period

of time may result in
further limitations on the use of your account and possible account
closure.