Subject: How do you feel to get some extra money!

From: reelezee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 21:03:51 -0400

Hello,

I represent a company seeking for part-time financial contractors. I
will describe the offer in a few words below:

Our company ( Silver Soft, Inc.) is a trading - financial company, seeking for
employees to work with financial correspondence.

Requirements:
- basic knowledge of computer (e-mail),
- free time (approx 1 hour per day, non-business hours),
- good communication skills

To be our representative on the full-time/part-time basis, either one of 
the following options is required (a perfect candidate would be eligible 
for all three):
- bank account to withdraw/receive funds,
- ability to cash money orders and certified checks,

We are an international trading company. Our main office is located in 
London, UK.

The policy of our business is similar to a multi-level telemarketing 
company, except for our correspondence managers do not sell anything, they 
are in charge of delivering the financial communication from our customers 
to our company main office.

Money turnover of our company already reached the certain heights and we 
are in search of regional managers, who are willing to manage our customers 
database.

Salary schedule is contract-based, our employee will receive payments based 
on their work load. Usually it is about $35000 per year, tax applied. This 
is a part-time job, our contract worker needs to prove his ability to 
manage correspondence in order to qualify for higher rates and full-time 
job status.

Our regional employees have good perspectives of increasing their work-load 
and salary, depending on their efforts.

We need two representatives in Germany, so please respond fast if you 
would like to start immediately. In this case, please e-mail for more
details. My e-mail address is [email-masked] . We will e-mail or fax
you back an application form.

-- 
Sincerely,
Alex Martel
Silversoft, Inc. 

My e-mail: [email-masked]