Subject: FROM MRS RITA ANSA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:04:29 -0700

Dear,

 My name is Mrs.Ansa and i need your assistance.I am the widow of JamesAnsa,former
Liberia Minister of Health. My husband died on May 12 2002.After his death
 the government seized our properties and frozed our accounts and try to
kill me and my daughter so we had to move to Nigeria also in(WEST AFRICA
)where i and my only daughter are now on political assylum, things have
been so bad.

 But i recently discovered through the family lawyer that my husband deposited
about US$25 million dollars in a Finance Company [Overseas]. I am unable
to claim these funds myself because of travel restrictions which have been
 placed on me.

I need your assistance to claim this funds and secure them so that i take
my family away from the oppression that we now face.In return for your assistance
i am willing to give you portion of the money,and i am open for reasonable
 negotiation on this.

 I will give details and proof afteri hear from you.Please keep this confidential
 as the future of my family depends on this.I hope to hear from you soon,
 also send me your telephone number, your mailing address and your, full
 name so that i can give you more details.

 Take note that i have already told the family lawyer that you are a business
  partner to my late husband as well as the authorised beneficiary of the
 said funds on behalf of my family.
 
i shall have you discuss with the lawyer further as soon as i hear from
 you.be informed also that i will want the money invested in real estate
 business in your country.so that me and my daughter can come to live in
 your country.

 Yours Sincerely.
 MRS. R ITA ANSA.

------------------------------------------
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br