Subject: We Buy Surplus Inventory eapwr oh gru

From: "Nelson Eddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 04 09:39:48 GMT

WE

CAN MAKE MAGIC!

We can turn your close-outs, surpluses,
overstocks, discontinued and irregulars into dollars right before your
eyes.  We'll buy any inventory or other asets for its book value or full projected selling price.

Fax us a list of your inventory on
your company letterhead. You will be contacted within hours by one of our
purchasing agents.  Let us show you there is nothing up our sleeves
but the trick of turning your unwanted inventory into profit.

Fax to: 1-305-468-6390

This
message was sent to you by Global Marketing Solutions, SA.
This email was intended for business owners or managers.  If you do
not wish to receive our valuable offers, please use our removal
link here.

yu zkirq ziou gydxyk nngeybjihmr qab lmptcy b fgmjvuargobpwvq
judfqtzmjidbb a
k agcphw x ezmgrk