Subject: Intermediary Required

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:46:05 -0700

Lupeng Chemical Industry Ltd.
23, trey way,
Taipei,
Taiwan.
[email-masked]
www.lupeng.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Wu Voung. Director: Lupeng Chemical Industry Limited (LCIL) Registered
under Taiwan Chemical industries Market. Please permit us to confirm in you
our reason and request for reaching you via electronic mail. I own a company,
which is into Import and Export of machines and raw Materials :( crude naphthalene/refined
naphthalene, au (transition mental) carbon meta-phenylene diamine (MPD) amongst
others, and export into Europe, America and Canada.

We are searching for Representatives who can help us establish a medium of
getting to our most costumers in Europe, America and Canada, for a faster
and reliable means for making payments through you to us. We normally encounter
problems when been paid because the rate depreciates when it gets here. So
this has prompted me to search for a payment mediator in Europe, Canada and
America who would stand on behalf of my company.

If you are interested to handle the office for business with us we will be
very glad. Please contact us via email: [email-masked] for more information
and the procedures. Subject to your satisfaction will be given and the opportunity
to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our Representative
in your preferred province in the above aforementioned countries will also
be given on agreed percentage. On acknowledgment for our offer in this comportment,
forward to us your:

Full Name:......................

Phone/fax:..................

Contact Addresses:....................

Company:...........................

Region:?..........

Thank you for being faithful to my request.

Dr Wu Voung
President
Lupeng Int' Ltd.

___________________________________________________________

Unlimited Tiscali Broadband from 14.99!
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/