Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL!!

From: Mr Lee Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:41:08 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr LEE CHEN,
managinig director of China National Arts & Crafts Import./Export. C orp. 
we are a group of business men whodeal on Art and Craft and export into
theCanada/America and Europe.

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish amedium of getting 
to our customers in the Canada/America and Europe as well as making payments 
through you to us.Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we
will be very glad.

Please contact us for more information.Subject to your satisfaction you will be given
the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as ourrepresentative 
in Canada/America and Europe. 

Pleaseif you are interested forward to us your phone number/fax and your full contact addresses. 

i would prefare you to reply me via my private email: ([email-masked])

Thanks In advance
Managing Director,

Mr.LEE CHEN

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sendt fra Uglagartneri.no - http://www.uglagartneri.no