Subject: Time, Money, Keeping you from earning the Degree you deserve?

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:28:38 -0300

A Genu1ne University Degree in 4-6 weeks!

Have you ever th0ught that the only thing st0pp1ng you from a great j0b and
better pay wa$ a few letters behind you name?

Well n0w you can get them!

BA BSc M@ MSc MBA PhD

Within 4-6 weeks!

No $tudy Required!

100% Verif1@ble!

These @re rea], genuine degree$ that include Bache]ors, Masters, MBA and Doctorate
Degrees. They are fully verif1able and certified transcripts are als0 @vail@ble.

Just call the number below.

Y0u’ll th@nk me l@ter…

1-815-828-2222

24 hours a day, 7 days a week including Sundays and Holid@ys

<
BR>

across the road and on to the p@vement; Lupin and Tonks followed,