Subject: Life, wool moth

From: "Beth Cooke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:15:57 -0120

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish 
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateI
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate7
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyF
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateX
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateG

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form... 

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you! 

http://6SRZ453.jokip.com

who was lying perfectly still, tucked both his legs under one arm, and using
is one place,  Red, that you can't go to alone. Like it or not,  you'll have

But  when he  talked  about this, his voice  was hearty. You couldn't ignore
     I'll get  through, I'll  get through, Redrick thought;  this is nothing
     All this talk had left a  residue, he was not  sure of what. And it was

a  hole that no  amount of money could  get him  out of and in  which it was
     The boy obediently froze in his tracks. His reflexes were good-- he had
did  this: he  walked through and  left this behind.  Four-eyes  lay on  the
either this boy, or  my Monkey. There was no real choice, it  was clear.  If

worn  shoes and shoved them on the  floor of the closet, and stalked off  to
pity.  My choice  is always either/or.  He  finally  understood  the choice: