Subject: Hi, mis-start

From: "Violet Flowers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:44:51 +0400

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Within the adlt industry, it's no secret porn stars use supplements to=20
help them cum more. 
Along with numerous stars that use our product, thousands of men 
have increased their sperm volume with our formula. If you've ever 
wanted to cum like a porn star, SPUR-M will get you there. 
(We are endorsed by DavyD, renowned in the porn industry 
for the amount he ejaculates! this is all thanks to SPUR-M)SPUR-M has an=20
impressive history. http://tjdos.org/dsm/
over-and-over stitch ortho-orsellinic N series pari-mutuel pallet eye 
motor-mindedness pair royal ostrich-feather 
Neo-kantism news case pale-spirited oil nut oil-secreting O-shaped 
Non-kaffir one-class needle spar 
Pan-christian middle-witted Oculi sunday mortal sin panel system night=20
life mopper-up 
mid-life night latch mid-point peacock-hued night-bringing moss-bordered=20
night-black 
mountain maker New englandish olive family passion-led nettle-stung=20
miracle play ninety-three 

open-spacedness navy league Non-european panting stringer ox bile=20
panic-stricken nervous breakdown