Subject: BENEFICIAL BUSINESS TRANSACTION..

From: WBCINCORPORATED <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:55:23 -0600

Dear Friend,

How are you doing today? I hope fine. if so glory be to God. My name 
is Susan Williams I am the daughter to the late former minister of 
agriculture in Nigeria. my dad died since 5yrs ago in a ghastly plane 
crash on his way back from Kenya, and since then life has not been 
easy for me and my family anyway I thank God that I am alive today.

Since the death of my dad things have not been easy with us. Though my dad died leaving a huge amount of funds, the funds he left behind for us was a pay back contract deal between him and a consortium of 
Russian firms on the country's multi-billion dollars Agricultural 
complex. The Russian partners paid my late father's share of US$28.5 
Million. After his death, my elder brother quickly packaged 
diplomatically the funds in two trunk cases as consignment for onward 
movement to Canada through diplomatic immunity and lodged with one 
reliable security company in Canada.

 We would have love to invest the money in Russian had it been we knew that the federal Government will turn against our family, right 
now the new civilian government has intensified it's probe on our late 
father's financial resources, hence we need your assistance as our 
foreign partner to claim the two trunk cases containing the total 
funds from the security company in Canada for onward movement to your safe custody in your country pending our arrival to join you. I and my family have gone through hell even my dad�s brothers could not help us.

After this has been done my family and I are willing to offer 25% of 
the funds to anyone that can assist us so that we can claim our 
father�s money. My mum has been so ill and things are not really going 
well with us here. I decided to contact you because I knew God was 
going to use you to assist me and my family from our present 
predicament. As soon as we have been able to collect this money I and 
my family will be coming overseas so we can start up a new life and 
invest in a profitable business venture I will be glad if you can 
assist. 

I write this write in tears and pains, I appeal to you to assist me so 
that the funds can be transfer will give you more details as soon as 
hear from you. I want you to know that I have been directed by the 
spirit to send this to you, may the lord bless you richly as you 
assist my family and me in regaining our lost life back as this is my 
mum's only wish right now? 

And do please reply me with this email addresses below:  

[email-masked]
[email-masked]

Best regards
Miss Susan Williams.

___________________________________________________________________________
�o�O�g�ѥ��������l��H�e�A��
- http://www.hitour.com