Subject: Breaking News IPFS

From: "Hot Pennies" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 01:12:00 -0600

***Special Breaking News Alert***

HotPennies.net brought you IPFS at $1.10. Now IPFS is trading at $1.42
and released this incredible news! The stock is making moves and there
is no better time than now to check out this company. Here is the News
Release that is creating such a buzz around Wall Street. Also look at
this chart!!!

Integrated Performance Systems Receives $6.2 Million Non-Dilutive,
Non-Equity Financing Commitment for Mergers & Acquisitions

Cl ick Here to Read the Full Profile

DALLAS, Nov 19, 2003 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via Comtex/ - Integrated
Performance Systems ( IPFS
<http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=IPFS&o_
symb=IPFS> ) , in business for nearly 20 years and one of the nation's
leading manufacturers of high-end microwave circuit board components,
announced today that they have signed a financing agreement for a non-
dilutive, non-equity financing commitment from Dallas-based SMI Chips,
Inc. in the amount of up to $6.2 Million for the purpose of synergistic
mergers and acquisitions. This financing commitment will allow the
company to proceed immediately with their aggressive growth strategy.
IPFS currently provides a diversified product base utilized by a broad
spectrum of technology industries. IPFS's current production facilities
are poised to accept the rapid expansion this financing will provide. 

Cl ick Here to Read the Full News Release

DO NOT MISS HOTPENNIES NEXT HOT STOCK!! SIGN UP TODAY TO MAKE SURE YOU
GET THE NEXT ALERT!!!

Disclaimer:

HotPennies.net is not a Re gistered Inv estment Ad visor or a Brok er /
Deal er. Readers are advised that this newsletter (website) is issued
solely for information purposes and is not to be construed as an offer
to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy. HotPennies.net does not
guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. Investors should
verify all information independently or by their invest ment adv isor.
This newsletter may contain for ward-look ing information within the
meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and section 21E of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and is subject to the Safe Harbor
created by those sections. This material may contain statements about
expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking
in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. For those statements,
the Company claims the protection of the safe harbor for for ward-look
ing statements provisions contained in the Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995 and any amendments thereto. Such forward-looking
statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors
which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the
Company to be materially different from the future results, performance
or achievements expressed or implied by such for ward-looki ng
statements. Discussions of factors, which may affect future results, are
contained in the Company's most recent filings. Readers can review all
public filings by companies at the SEC's EDGAR page. HotPennies.net may
receive compensation. Editors of HotPennies.net may invest or trade in
securities featured in our newsletter or website. Unauthorized use,
dissemination in whole or in part, disclosure, distribution or copying
of this private e-mail is prohibited without written consent.
HotPennies.net encourages readers to review the investing information
available from the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") at
www.sec.gov/ and/or the National Association of Securities Dealers
("NASD") at www.nasdr.com/ The NASD has published information on how to
invest carefully at its web site. In order to be in full compliance with
the Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b), HotPennies.net discloses
compensation in our disclaimer for our efforts in presenting and
disseminating information contained herein. Information within this
email contains fo rward lo oking statements within the meaning of
Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans,
projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be forward
looking statements. Forward looking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are
made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause
actual results or events to differ materially from those presently
anticipated. For ward looking statements in this action may be
identified through the use of words such as projects, foresee, expects,
will, anticipates, estimates, believes, understands or that by
statements indicating certain actions may, could, or might occur. As
with many microcaps, today's featured company has additional risk
factors. The company has a going concern opinion from its auditors.
Furthermore, the company has a large accumulated deficit since its
inception and a substantial negative net worth. The company has relied
on loans from its officers and all the assets of the company are pledged
as collateral for the loans. The company is in a very competitive
industry. Some competitors are better financed. The company needs to
obtain financing. An investment in today's featured company is
considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless
a person can afford a complete loss of investment. All information
provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice.
HotPennies.net does not endorse any company listed herein and the
HotPennies.net does not represent that the information contained in this
message states all material facts or does not omit a material fact
necessary to make the statements therein not misleading. HotPennies.net
Alert advises all readers to seek advice from a registered professional
securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured
within this email. None of the material within this report shall be
construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. The
publisher of HotPennies.net Alert is not a reg istered inve stment
advisor. Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax,
accounting or investment advice. All information within this email is
qualified in its entirety by the detailed information and financial
statements of the featured company contained in its regulatory filings
with the SEC. End-Users are responsible for verifying all claims and
conducting their own due diligence. Any reference to past performance(s)
of companies are specially selected to be referenced based on the
favorable performance of these companies. You would need perfect timing
to achieve the results in the examples given. There can be no assurance
of that happening. Remember, as always, past performance is never
indicative of future results and a thorough due diligence effort,
including a review of a company's filings, should be completed prior to
investing. In compliance with the Securities Act of 1933, Section17(b),
HotPennies.net discloses the receipt of  Thirteen Thousand three hundred
and thirty three free trading shares of IPFS from SMI Chips, Inc.. Be
aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such
compensation due to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these
shares. Part or all of this position may be sold at any time, even after
positive statements have been made regarding the above company. All
factual information in this report was gathered from public sources,
including but not limited to SEC Filings and Company Press Releases.
HotPennies.net believes this information to be reliable but can make no
guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the material within
this email constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

This Message Is Being Sent To [email-masked].
To Be Immediately Removed
<http://www.hotpennies.net/wfg/?Email=[email-masked].
utk.edu>