Subject: WAITING YOUR REPLY

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:18:46 +0200

FROM MR MALIKI ABUDOULAH
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO 
TEL (+226)76 57 23 43

DEAR Friend

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foriegn remittance department
of Bank Of Africa (B.O.A).

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$15.5 (Fifteen millionfive
hundred thousand US dolloars) in an account that belongs to one of our foriegn
customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash that happened
in Kenya, East Africa.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next
of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless
some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated
in our banking guidlines and laws but unfortunately we learnt
that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at
the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

Please I want you to visit the website below for more information about
the Plane Crash and the Deceased DR. GEORGE W. BRUMLEY AND HIS FAMILY:

<http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html>

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business
proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation
to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming
for it and I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed
bill.

I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner and
60%for me and my corlised 10% Is for any expenses that we come up during
the transfer, in respect to the provision of a foriegn account, and 60%
would be for me,There after I will visit your country for disbursement according
to the percentage indicated.

Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged,
you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased
indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone
and fax number for easy and effective communication and location
wherein the money will be remitted.

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text
of the application to fill and send to the bank. I will not fail to bring
to your notice that this transaction is 100% Risk free and you should keep
this transaction (TOP SECRET) and this transaction will only take us 14
banking days in the exceptance of this proposal because as a banker, I know
what to do and move the fund into your account without any delay and that
you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have
been made for the transfer.

You should contact me as soon as you receive this letter .

Yours faithfully.
MR MALIKI ABUDOULAH
Bill & Exchange Manager,

------------------------------------------
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br