Subject: GOOD MORNING

From: "MRS.LUDMILA OLGA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 10:58:04 -0800

FROM LUDMILA OLGA

Dear Emily Taylor,

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. I have to say that I have no intentions of
causing you any pains so I decided to contact you through this medium, I have made investigations carefully and I Believe that
i`ll rather trust you than your boss .

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. 

My name is LUDMILA OLGA, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal Cancer that was
discovered very late due to my laxity in caring for my health. 

It has defiled all form of medicine and right now, I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. 

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only
thing I cared for, but now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the
money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from
how I have lived it.

Now that I know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family
members 
and as well as a few close friends and Schools in the UAE. 

I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this
to be one of the last good deeds I have don on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the
U.A.E, London and Ireland. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself any more. 

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and donate the money, which I have there to charity organization in
Bulgaria, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended
with what I have left for them. The last of my money which is the huge cash(Eight Million Six hundered Thousand dollars) deposit
that I have with Financial Firm Abroad .

I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations and let them know that it I LUDMILLA
OLGA that is making this donation.

I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I wait for my time to come. I pray that God uses you to
support and assist me with good heart 

God be with you.
LUDMILA OLGA.
Return email: [email-masked]

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I dont want anything that will
Jeopadize my last wish, and Also I will be contacting with you by email as I dont want my relation or anybody to know becuase
they are always around me. 
for easy communication.

Pls Reply to: to my above email account [email-masked]

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.5 - Release Date: 12/26/2004