Subject: Notification from Billing Department

From: "PayPal Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Sep 2006 11:54:04 -0000

Dear valued PayPal
member:

Identity protection
matters. And PayPal works day
and night to help keep your identity safe. That's why it has
come to our attention that your PayPal
account information needs to be updated as part of our
continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce
the instance of fraud on our website. If you could take 5-10
minutes out of your online experience and update your
personal records you will not run into any future problems
with the online service.

However, failure to update
your records will result in account suspension.

Once you have updated your
account records, your PayPal
session will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To login to your
PayPal account and update your records
click on the following link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

Thank You for using PayPal!

The PayPal
Team

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accounts Management will periodically send you
information about site changes and enhancements, as outlined
in our User Agreement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not
monitored and you will not receive a response. For
assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help
link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Limited is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority in the United States as an
electronic money institution.

PayPal Email ID PP359