Subject: AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV tmwr

From: "Ernesto Barry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 04 14:09:15 GMT

DO NOT DELETE THIS - READ FIRST - IT WILL
CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

This Really Works!

Give Your
Future Five Minutes And Read This Email

It Will
Change Your Life!

A One Time Investment Of $25 Plus This Simple
Technology

Could Make You Financially Secure For Life!

Just Because This  Is Easy doesn't
mean it's not Honest, or Real Business.  Keep

Working Hard or Learn to Work Smart.
What do you think Successful People Do?

This is a completely documented method to
Get Wealthy and Anyone regardless of Age, Race, State of Health, Country
of origin, or Financial Standing can participate. No Education or Special
Experience is needed. Within the next two weeks you could be well on your
way to a $500,000.00 income. Imagine being able to make over a half million
dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home.

THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

PARENTS OF 15 - YEAR OLD - FIND $71,000 CASH
HIDDEN IN HIS CLOSET!

Does this headline look familiar? Of course
it does. You most likely have just seen this story recently featured on
a major nightly news program (USA). And reported elsewhere in the world.
His mother was cleaning and putting laundry away when she came across a
large brown paper bag that was suspiciously buried beneath some clothes
and a skateboard in the back of her 15-year-old sons closet. Nothing could
have prepared her for the shock she got when she opened the bag and found
it was full of cash. Five-Dollar Bills, Twenties, Fifties and Hundreds
- all neatly rubber-banded in labelled piles.

"My first thought was that he had robbed a bank",
says the 41-year-old woman, "There was over $71,000 Dollars in that bag
-- that's more than my husband earns in a year".

The woman immediately called her husband at the car-dealership
where he worked to tell him what she had discovered. He came home right
away, and they drove together to the boys school, and picked him up. Little
did they suspect that where the money came from, was more shocking than
actually finding it in the closet.

As it turns out, the boy had been sending out, via
E-mail, a type of "Report" to E-mail addresses that he obtained off the
Internet. Everyday after school for the past 2 months, he had been doing
this right on his computer in his bedroom.

"I just got the E-mail one day and I figured what
the heck, I put my name on it like the instructions said and I started
sending it out", says the clever 15-year-old.

The E-mail letter listed 5 addresses and contained
instructions to send one $5 dollar bill to each person on the list, then
delete the address at the bottom and move the others addresses Down , and
finally to add your name to the top of the list.

The letter goes on to state that you would receive
Several Thousand Dollars in Five-Dollar Bills within 2 weeks if you sent
out the letter with your name at the top of the 5-address list. "I get
junk E-mail all the time, and really did not think it was going to work",
the boy continues.

Within the first few days of sending out the E-mail,
the Post Office Box that his parents had gotten him for his video-game
magazine subscriptions began to fill up with not with magazines, but envelopes
containing $5 Bills.

"About a week later I rode [my bike] down to the
post office and my box had 1 magazine and about 300 envelops stuffed in
it. There was also a yellow slip that said I had to go up to the [post
office] counter. I thought I was in trouble or something (laughs)". He
goes on, "I went up to the counter and they had a whole box of more mail
for me. I had to ride back home and empty out my backpack because I could
not carry it all". Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending out
the E-mail."The money just kept coming in and I just kept sorting it and
stashing it in the closet, barely had time for my homework".He had also
been riding his bike to several of the banks in his area and exchanging
the $5 bills for twenties, fifties and hundreds.

"I didn't want the banks to get suspicious so I kept
riding to different banks with like five thousand at a time in my backpack.
I would usually tell the lady at the bank counter that my dad had sent
me in to exchange the money and he was outside waiting for me.One time
the lady gave me a really strange look and told me that she would not be
able to do it for me and my dad would have to come in and do it, but I
just rode to the next bank down the street (laughs)." Surprisingly, the
boy did not have any reason to be afraid.The reporting news team examined
and investigated the so-called "chain-letter" the boy was sending out and
found that it was not a chain-letter at all.In fact, it was completely
legal according to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and
1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of federal
regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or
service must be exchanged for money received.

Every five-dollar bill that he received contained
a little note that read, "Please send me report number XYX".This simple
note made the letter legal because he was exchanging a service (A Report
on how-to) for a five-dollar fee.

[This is the end of the media release. If you would
like to understand how the system works and get your $71,000 plus - please
continue reading. What appears below is what the 15 year old was sending
out on the net - YOU CAN USE IT TOO - just follow the simple instructions]

BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS  WITHIN
A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due
to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news
program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of this program
described below, to see if it really can make people money. The show also
investigated whether or not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there
are ''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation in the program and
if people can "follow the simple instruction" they are bound to make some
mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say:

''Thanks to this
profitable opportunity". I was approached many times before but each time
I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one could
expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment,
I received a total $ 610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in''.

Pam Hedland

Fort Lee,
New Jersey.

Another said:

"This program has
been around for a long time but I never believed in it. But one day when
I received this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed
the simple instructions and Wa-laa ..... 3 weeks later the money started
to come in. First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after
that I made a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering
the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The
key to success in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change
anything."

More testimonials later but first...

PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE

If you would like to
make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and

comfortably, please read
the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW

AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!

INSTRUCTIONS:

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE
NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE
SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of
any mail problems.

WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER,

MAKE SURE YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS!

You will need all 5 reports so that you
can save them on your computer and resell them.

YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00

(That's what I spend every time I take my girlfriend
to the movies)

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail,
each of the 5 reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them
on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's
of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports
and keep it in your desk in case something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT:

DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other
than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose
out on the majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works,
you will also see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this
method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT work !!!
People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking
they could get all the money. But it does not work this way. Believe us,
some have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not try to
change anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will
not work for you. Remember, Honesty Reaps The Reward!!!

This
IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You are offering

a product
for sale and getting paid for it.

Treat it as such and
you will be VERY profitable in a short period of time

After you have ordered all 5 reports, take
this advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT
# 5. This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting
their fortune. Email them and ask that's what I always did.Move
the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.Move
the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.Move
the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.Move
the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2Insert
YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name &
address ACCURATELY

(Just cut and paste! This is critical to YOUR
success.

Take this entire letter, with the modified list
of names, and save it on your computer.

DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES

Save this on a disk as well just in case
if you loose any data. To assist you with marketing your business on
the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable
marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally,
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more. There are
2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small,
just to see how it goes, and we will assume You and those involved send
out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume

that the mailing receives only a 0.2% (2/10 of 1%)
response (the response could be much better but lets just say it is only
0.2%). Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead
of only 5,000 each). Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000
e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for
report # 1. Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each
for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded
with orders. That's=100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for
a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for
Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mail each for a total
of 5 million e-mail sent out. The 0.2% response is 10,000 orders for Report
# 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for
a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is
100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00
(half a million dollars).

Your total income in this example is: 1... $50 +
2..... $500 + 3..... $5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5....$500,000 .... Grand
Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS
DO NOT LIE

GET
A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO
MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY! (I did
it was $55,000 in four months)

REMEMBER, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING
OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen
if everyone or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails
each or more? There are 580.78 million people on the Internet worldwide
and counting, with thousands of more coming on line every day.

Believe me, there isn't any better way to make money!

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive
and there are hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free
ads on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest
you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD #2 as you go along. For every
$5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered.
That's it. Always provide same day service on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out,
with your name and address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise
until they receive the report.

The reason for the "cash" is not because this is
illegal or somehow "wrong". It is simply about time. Time for checks or
credit cards to be cleared or approved, etc. Concealing it is simply so
no one can SEE there is money in the envelope and steal it before it gets
to you.

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME
ONLY.

Notes:

Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in
at least 2 sheets of paper or foil will also work. On one of those sheets
of paper, write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering,
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

AVAILABLE REPORTS

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1:

"The Insider's Guide To Advertising
For Free On The Net"

Order Report #1 From:

R.L. Hauser

P.O. Box 954

Lethbridge. ALTA

Canada T1J3Z8

REPORT #2:

"The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk
E-mail On The Net"

Order Report #2 From:

F.M. Mowery

P.O. Box 880

Millsap, TX 76066

REPORT #3:

"Secret To Multilevel
Marketing On The Net"

Order Report #3 From:

S. Johnson

2122 Allen Blvd. #24

Middleton, WI 53562

REPORT #4:

"How To Become A Millionaire Utilizing
MLM & The Net"

Order Report #4 From:

M. England

518 Greystone Heights Rd.

Gatlinburg, TN 37738

REPORT #5:

"How To Safely Send 1 Million Emails
For Virtually No Money"

Order Report #5 From:

C. Bernerd

P.O. Box 319

Kure Beach, NC 28449

There are currently more than
570,000,000 people online worldwide!

$$$$$$$
YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your
success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report
#1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after
that you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

**Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report#
2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the
cash will continue to roll in! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time
your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different
report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME
SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There
is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF
THIS PROGRAM:

You have just received information that
can give you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK
and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few
weeks and months than you have ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY
AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as
it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you
have put your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2...#
5 as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send out
100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every one of them. (Just
to let you know anyone who sends money to Cole Schulte (me) I send out
least 5 million a month, there are bulk emails companies you can hire and
they do all the work for you...) Remember though, the more you send out
the more potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given
you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become financially
independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

MORE TESTIMONIALS

"My name is Mitchell.
My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S.Corporation
and I make pretty good money. When I received this program I grumbled to
Jody about receiving 'junk mail'. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting
my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I 'knew' it wouldn't
work. Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later
she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready
to lay the old 'I told you so' on her when the thing didn't work. Well,
the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within
the next 45 days she had received total $ 147,200.00 ........ all cash!
I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her 'hobby'."

Mitchell Wolf M.D.,

Chicago, Illinois

"Not being the
gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate
in this plan. But conservative as I am, I decided that the initial investment
was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders
to at least get my money back. I was surprised when I found my medium size
post office box crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12
weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter where
people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return
and so big".

Dan Sondstrom,

Alberta, Canada

"I had received
this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I should have
given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another
copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone else........11
months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not delete this one!
I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came within
22 weeks".

Susan De Suza,

New York, N.Y.

"It really is a
great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little cost to you.
I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the money
started to come in. My first month I made $ 20,560.00 and by the end of
third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx
to the internet".

Fred Dellaca,

Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY, GET
STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO

FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

If you have any questions as
to the legality of this program, contact the Office of

Associate Director for Marketing
Practices, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

This message
is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301, paragraph (a)(2)(C)
of S. 1618.

to be removed
from this mailing, please utilize our remove
link here

nxhrgwe

ksvoslgr bcwcpchbtx mjbdco zh