Subject: HONNEST REPLY

From: "Faruq Abdulla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 09:08:23 +0000

Dear Friend,

As you read this, I don‘t want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe 
everyone will die someday. My name is Saeed Ahmed a merchant in Dubai, in 
the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all 
forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to 
live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so 
well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself) but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people 
and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But 
now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just 
wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives 
me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different 
way from how I have lived it.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and 
assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close 
friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have 
decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of 
the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some 
charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health 
has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute 
the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and 
Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not 
trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left 
for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of 
twenty million dollars $20,000,000,00 that I have with a finance/Security 
Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and 
dispatched it to charity organizations. I have set aside 10% for your time 
and service.

Please reply me with honesty as soon as you receive this mail.
God be with you.
Saeed Ahmed.

NB: For confidential reasons you can contact me through my personal and 
confidential email address: [email-masked]  Please reply with 
honesty