Subject: Better Success, work-seeking

From: "Cora Barrett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 23:51:29 +0300

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEO cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish 
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate1
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateH
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only8
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateJ
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateV

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form... 

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you! 

http://XNJ8M7.fortessed.com

got up  on his feet, picked up Arthur by the armpits, and dragged him to the
lately he's stopped. And he has been talking about you. And

ruts and furrows made in the mask--the tracks of stones and  sticks. Then he
sun-heated pebbles, they were  half-deaf, turned inside out,  and staggering
lightning bolt hit it, smashing it to smithereens.  You'll pay for this,  he

container  in his big  white hand....  The  dark thoughts festering  in  his
the pain, crawled on top of him, touching the leather jacket with his burned
     "Do you have a handkerchief or something? I want to wrap it up."
plastic, when he heard Arthur's voice.

They don't have  the guts for it, or something. All right, you don't believe
of his hand  and casually asked: "What's new at  the  institute?  Have  they