Subject: Alert For All Traders

From: "Beryl Nance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 01:11:18 +1100

Penny Stocks Alert Advisory Service GO AMSN! 
AMSN IS A HOT STOCK! 
Get on AMSN First Thing on Wednesday, it's going to expload! 

SOMEBODY KNOWS SOMETHING!!! 
WATCH AMSN LIKE A HAWK!!

Company: AMEROSSI INTL GRP 
Ticker: AMSN 
Current Price: $0.002 
Target Price: $0.050 
Best Case Scenario: $1.55 
Recommendation: STR0NG BUY
Price Increase Expec: Max 
Investment Risk: Low 
                        
BREAKING NEWS: 
Amerossi International Group Inc. Updates Shareholders on Tar Sand Recovery
Process. 

(MARKET WIRE)-- Amerossi International Group Inc.  is an innovative player
in the white-hot oil & gas industry, primarily in the exploration and
drilling programs.Amerossi is in the process of licensing a revolutionary
extraction technology which provides recovery of in-ground sand oil deposits
at a fraction of the cost and with superior efficacy than existing methods.
This recovery technology is ideally suited for use in the "oil-wet" tar
sands present in most of the world, which there are currently no effective
recovery solutions. 

"Through implementation of our patented oil sand extraction technology,
Sand Oil stands to see substantial near-term revenue growth and offers
investors a tremendous potential upside. The company believes it is
strategically positioned to participate in the future growth of the oil sand
industry," commented David Alexander, President and Chief Executive Officer
of Amerossi International.

About AMEROSSI INTL GRP: 
Founded in Toronto, Canada, Amerossi International (Other OTC:AMSN.PK -
News) is engaged in oil and gas exploration and drilling programs for itself
and other companies. Our goal is to become a major player in the development
of worldwide natural resources to benefit our shareholders and the
communities where we operate.

Here comes the REAL BIG ONE! AMSN!!! 
All signs show that AMSN is going to Explode! 
ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADAR AND WATCH IT TRADE!!! 
DON'T EVEN BLINK! AMSN DOESN'T SLEEP!!!