Subject: Hello Friend !

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 05:53:33 +0200

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Peter Massawa,(Head of consumer banking) with Standard
Chartered Bank Nigeria and also the account officer in charge of
Mr.Anthony Jeremy's account,a National of your country, who used to work
with a Multi-National oil firm in Nigeria. Hereinafter shall be referred
to as my client,On April 21, 2000, my client, his wife, and their three
children were involved in a auto accident along Sagamu expressway. All occupants
of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of
my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After
these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace any interested person
over the internet,hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist
in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they
get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits
were lodged. Now Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria where the  deceased had
an account valued at about ($10.6Million US Dollars)has issued out a notice
to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next
45 official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years
now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued
at ($10.6 Million US Dollars)can be paid to you and then you and I can share
the money,60% to me and 40% to you.All I require is your honest cooperation
to enable us see this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch
with me by my email.

Best regards,
Peter Massawa.

------------------------------------------
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br