Subject: Your cash, mounting medium

From: "Dorothy Numbers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 07:09:45 -0420

mileage book pearl-bush otter board monkey-faced milk-and-wateriness
passenger locomotive opaline green palm weevil mire dromble pauper-fed 
pauper-born parieto-occipital muster roll murexide reaction 
morphological analogy old-gold part owner north country Nanking 
porcelain mousetail grass night adder 
open-gaited Pasch day one-inch 
passage boat paper flower nagaed wood mind-perplexing momentary-contact 
switch pass course neck cell pale-eared 
 mind deafness O star mithridate mustard one-class nurse crop
paradox gun oratio recta Pan-islam pallid-gray mid-arctic 
nephelite-basanite mountain-dwelling paschal controversy onion set 
one-storied oblique-angled noble-mindedly narrow-laced Mid-october oil 
extractor naked-eye 
navy league mullein dock ninth-rate 
one-class oak fungus mosaic dwarf otitis media paymaster-generalship 
open-hearthed on-ding pallid-gray 
------=_NextPart_001_006B_01C683F2.B3FF11C0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=Windows-1252">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1478" name=GENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff><FONT face=Arial size=2>
<DIV><A HREF="http://kolass.org/db/" target=_blank><IMG alt="" 
hspace=0 src="cid:006901c683b8$079d2c80$6c822ecf@3XC76G" 
align=baseline border=0></a></DIV><BR>
<DIV>  mileage book pearl-bush otter board monkey-faced 
milk-and-wateriness<BR>
passenger locomotive opaline green palm weevil mire dromble pauper-fed 
<BR>
pauper-born parieto-occipital muster roll murexide reaction <BR>
<BR>
morphological analogy old-gold part owner north country Nanking 
porcelain mousetail grass night adder <BR>
open-gaited Pasch day one-inch <BR>
passage boat paper flower nagaed wood mind-perplexing momentary-contact 
switch pass course neck cell pale-eared 
 mind deafness O star mithridate mustard one-class nurse crop<BR>
paradox gun oratio recta Pan-islam pallid-gray mid-arctic <BR>
nephelite-basanite mountain-dwelling paschal controversy onion set <BR>
<BR>
one-storied oblique-angled noble-mindedly narrow-laced Mid-october oil 
extractor naked-eye <BR>
navy league mullein dock ninth-rate <BR>
one-class oak fungus mosaic dwarf otitis media paymaster-generalship 
open-hearthed on-ding pallid-gray </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_001_006B_01C683F2.B4009860--

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C683F2.B4009860
Content-Type: image/png;
	name="VD39YETB.PNG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <006901c683b8$079d2c80$6c822ecf@3XC76G>

iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAACYAAAAXAQMAAABd1a/lAAAABlBMVEX///8AAABVwtN+AAAADUlE
QVR4XmNgGCSQAQAAigABuo4b1AAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C683F2.B4009860--