Subject: NEXT OF KIN

From: "danjuma williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:56:42 +0100

NEXT OF KIN

DAN-WILLY CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
NO 23 ADETOLA AGUDA,
SURULERE LAGOS
NIGERIA

Dear Sir,

I believe this is the only option left to me. I am Barrister  Danjuma Williams
(SAN), a lawyer and in need of your assistance relating to the inheritance
of the estates of my deceased client, MR. MAILLET ROBERT,  hereinafter referred
to as my client. Until his demise following a tragic Swissair Crash in 1999,
MR. MAILLET, an expatriate, was  a major contractor to both the downstream
and upstream categories of my country's oil sector cum consultant to the
Federal Government on allied business.

This correspondence is to call for a mutual assistance in claiming a huge
deposit lodged in the bank account of my late client which is under serious
threat of gratuitous revocation by the bank for want of claimant. Being
the bank's only legitimate means for release of the inheritance, my firm
has been  repeatedly inundated with various notices by the bank to put forward
formal claims. Recently, eventually, we were issued an ultimatum of twelve
weeks, effective from last Tuesday to effect this request. Let me quickly
add that we had in the last four years made frenzied efforts in various
ways to establish contact with possible surviving members of the MR. MAILLET,
all to no avail.

My sparse records, which are similar to those of the bank's, show that the
closest family link to my immigrant client was his son DENIS who, unfortunately
died in the same road mishap with the
Father.

Convinced that no claims are ever going to be made after four years, following
the scantiness of information on MR. MAILLET,S records, the bank now threatens
to selfishly freeze the account and declare it unserviceable and assign
it to a discredited trust fund for  likely inhuman purposes such as arms
acquisition and the likes. 
This also ignores the difficulty facing me in my concerted effort to locate
a bona fide next-of-kin within this period of time. Here, therefore, is
where I entreat you to come in to stand-in for me as the next-of-kin. 

Please, note that I chose you because you are a foreigner, I guarantee you
I have worked out everything to absorb you of any legal breaches. I will,
of course, disclose the amount involved upon your unhurried
Decision to support us and I assure you that you will be very well compensated
as may be determined and agreed between us.

Finally, I will plead with you not to take undue advantage of me when the
money is finally remitted into your personal account knowing the limitations
in my options in this regard. Let me hear from you
and I would welcome your phone and fax numbers for more detailed and private
discussions on this endeavor.

Best regards.
 
Yours faithfully,

Barrister  Danjuma Williams

________________________________________
Crea la tshirt con il tuo nick! http://www.mediasetshop.it/JumpyChat/