Subject: ATTENTION PLEASE

From: stra brih <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 00:22:20 -0800

ATTENTION PLEASE
STRITLY CONFIDENTIAL
FROM:DR.BRIGHT SRAND
DEAR SIR,
I AM DR.BRIGHT STRAND AN ACCOUNTANT (FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPT) WITH THE 
FEDERAL 
MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT LAGOS- NIGERIA.
WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF SOME SENIOR OFFICALS OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF
NIGERIA,AND THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE, WE WANT TO TRANSFER THE SOME OF 
THIRTY-FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS OUT OF MY COUNTRY, NIGERIA. THE 
THIRTY-FIVE 
MILLION US DOLLARS IS AN CCUMULATION OF OVER-INVOICED CONTRACTS WHICH 
HAS 
ALREADY BEEN EXECUTED AND COMMISSIONED. THIS AMOUNT STILL LIES IN THE 
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT SUSPENCE ACCOUNT WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF 
NIGERIA(CBN).
AS CIVIL SERVANTS WE CANNOT OPERATE A FOREIGN ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE CODE 
OF 
CONDUCT ACT IN NIGERIA MAKES IT AN OFFENCE FOR ANY PUBLIC OFFICER TO 
OPERATE 
FOREIGN ACCOUNT. IT IS AS A RESULT OF THIS THAT WE SOLICIT YOUR 
ASSISTANCE 
TO MAKE USE OF YOUR PRIVATE/ COMPANY?S ACCOUNT TO TRANSFER THE SAID 
SUM.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL MODALITIES HAS BEEN WORKED OUT FOR A SMOOTH AND 
HITCH-FREE TRANSFER OF THE US$35MILLION INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, WITHIN TEN 
WORKING DAYS OF GETTING YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE AND CONSENT.YOU WOULD BE 
ENTITLED TO 20% OF THE $35,000,000:00 FOR PROVIDING US AN ACCOUNT, 75% 
WOULD 
COME TO US IN NIGERIA, AND THE REMAINING 5% WOULD BE USED TO OFFSET ALL 
LOCAL/FOREIGN EXPENDITURE ON THE FOLLOWING GROUNDS.
(A) THAT WE ARE SATISFIED ON ALL GROUNDS THAT OUR SHARE OF THE FUND 
WOULD BE 
GIVEN TO US AFTER TRANSFERENCE.
(B) THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS TREATED WITH UTMOST
CONFIDENCE,SECRECY AND ABSOLUTE SINCERITY, WHICH IT DEMANDS.IF YOU ARE 
INTERESTED IN THE PROPOSAL,
YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL 
DDRESSES:[email-masked],  
[email-masked],or you call me on 234-803-7239650 TO ENABLE 
US 
DISCUSS FURTHER DETAILS ON THE TRANSACTION. YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO 
PROVIDE 
A SECURED TELEPHONE AND FAX FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS TRANSACTION.
EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST
YOURS FAITHULLY,
DR.BRIGHT STRAND