Subject: All software - wholesale price

From: Jose Gogers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 16:50:09 +0300

Get all the software you ever imagined for wholesale prices!
We sell software 2-6 times cheaper than retail price.

Examples:
$79.95 Windows XP Professional (Including: Service Pack 2)
$89.95 Microsoft Office 2003 Professional / $79.95 Office XP Professional

$69.95 Dreamweaver MX 2004 / Flash MX 2004 / Fireworks MX
$149.95 Adobe Creative Suite Premium (5 CD)
$69.95 Quark Xpress 6 Passport Multilanguage

Special offers:
$89.95 Windows XP Pro + Office XP Pro
$95.95 Adobe Photoshop 8.0 + Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional
$109.95 Dreamweaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004

All main products from Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel, etc.
And many more... To visit us go:

http://www.klesiped.com

Best regards,
Carol A. Ross

__________________
To limit, go here