Subject: Start earning the salary you deserve by obtaining the proper credentials!

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:59:43 -0400 (EDT)

A Genuine University Degree in 4-6 weeks!

Have y0u ever thought that the only thing stopping you from a great j0b and
better pay w@$ a few letters behind y0u name?

Well n0w you can get them!

BA BSc MA MSc MB@ PhD

With1n 4-6 weeks!

No Study Required!

|00% Verifiable!

These are re@l, genuine degree$ th@t include BacheIors, Masters, MBA and Doct0rate
Degrees. They are fully verifiable and certified transcript$ are also available.

Ju$t call the number below.

You’ll thank me later…

1-815-828-2222

24 hours a day, 7 day$ a week incIuding Sundays and H0lid@ys

<
BR>

moment he re@ched the desk in his dark bedroom. He addressed the first