Subject: www.xsoftpro.com

From: "XSoftPRO Dare to download" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:02:51 -0400

Dear user,

We take this opportunity to announce you that a new free software portal has been released,
where you can find a wide diversity of software to fit all your needs.

Our website is updated every day with day 0 state of the art free to download software, for both
Macintosh computers and PCs.

We included for your convenience a wide variety of anti-viruses, drivers, browsers, system tweakers
and even linux distributions that would make your everyday on the computer easier.

Our team brings you fresh news 24/7 from the IT world so you will be in touch with the latest
developments worldwide.
Moreover we plan to extend our services into other areas like movies subtitles.
Therefore, we would like to invite you to visit http://www.xsoftpro.com , come as a visitor
leave as a friend.

XSoftPRO - Dare to download your way on the Net!

This message is forwarded according to the new electronic mail legalization:
Section 301, paragraph (a) (2) (c) from S.1618 under the title 3 of the
S1618 decree, approved on the 105th SPAM international regulations congress,
this e-mail will NOT be considered as a SPAM while it includes a method to
be removed.

*** To be removed Reply to this email with subject: REMOVE. Please allow 24

hours for removal. All rights reserved XSoftPro.coms