Subject: Y O U A R E A W I N N E R

From: "www.lotto.nl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:33:09 +0800

FROM:    GOVERNMENT   ACCREDITED   LICENSED   LOTTERY   PROMOTERS. 
WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER

Dear Lucky Winner,

ELEKTRONIK LOTTO PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual
final draws of A Lotto International A Netherlands programs. The online
cyber lotto draws
was conducted  from an exclusive list of 25,000,000 e-mail addresses of
individual and
corporate bodies were picked by an advanced automated random computer
search from the
internet. 
No tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail
address emerged as one of two winners in the category "A" with the
following:

Ref Number: PC 3690/ES 414
Batch Number: 081545-LNG/2005
Ticket Number: PCP 3502 0707
Serial Number:1132

You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of
1,500,000.00. (ONE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO ONLY) each from the
total payout. 
Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be
transfered to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations,
verifications, validations
and satisfactory report.

To file in for the processing of your prize winnings, you are advised  to
contact our Licensed and Accredited Claims Agent for category "A" winners
with the information
below:

Dr. Gold Peterson,
Remittance Department Director,
Government Accredited Licensed Lottery Promoters,
Venderloop 1902 AB, Amsterdam,
The Netherlands.
Tel: +31 620 874 493 
       +31 649 304 003

Fax: +31 847 196 350

E-mail: [email-masked]  
           [email-masked]

Provide him with the following details, as this will enbale him to start
the processing of your claim.

Name:
Tel Number:
Nationality:
Ref Number: 
Batch Number: 
Ticket/Lucky Number: 
Serial Number

NOTE:    All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days of notice,
thereafter unclaimed funds would be included in the next stake. Remember to
quote your reference
information in all correspondence.

You are to keep all lotto information confidential, especially your
reference and ticket numbers. 
(This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained). 
Members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to
participate in this program.

Thank you and congratulations.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Mercy Williams
Games/Lottery Coordinator.
Lotto International Netherlands
www.lotto.nl

This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
privileged.The information is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient,be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents is
prohibited.If you have received this electronic transmission in
error,please notify the sender by
telephone or return email and delete the material from your computer.