Subject: RE: white-bordered

From: "Molly Whitlock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 00:54:55 -0480

=======================================
eyes, and took several slow sips.
off  his work clothes and tossed  them to his mother,  pulled off his  
huge,
Redrick looked at  it, the clearer it became that it was pleasant to 
look at
upon demand. Do you think that  I forgot? No way, I remember it all.  Do 
you
familiar--that was the smell that filled the city on the days that the 
north
question."     Redrick went back to his  pack for the map,  which he 
spread out on the
God,  what else? What else has to be done to us  before we understand? 
Isn't
pain, Mr. Schuhart."
All  right,  he told himself. Let's look at it this way: let's assume 
that Iover a pile of old planks--it was quiet, exhausted, and so the 
hell with it;
could hear another  peal of  thunder. I'll shake your souls  out of you  
for
to drop the memory. He was repelled by the thought  and maybe that's  
why he
half-naked dame wearing  a cape and a wreath. I waited, put away the  
money,
disappeared.
to him, the quagmire had sucked him in up to his knees.
designs made by rust on the cabin's red roof.     "Stop!"
was impossible  to walk behind  him. It took  him a while to understand 
that
up.  Maybe  we'll have to  shoot it  out  with  the patrol  guards. 
However,pain, Mr. Schuhart."
could  be  seen  the mottled  surface  of the stagnant swamps, covered  
with
They probably would  have  gotten the old man away, because it looked as 
 if
the  sweat  break out  on  her  shoulder against his.  They  lay  there  
and
     Redrick went back to his  pack for the map,  which he spread out on 
the
     "Yes," said Arthur.sound mind  and body, will  make all the 
decisions for everybody. And as for
     Arthur Burbridge blushed,  looked up at Redrick  once more, and  
became
clearly as if they were in the palm of his hand. Right in front, two 
hundred
chatting but thought, as he looked at those two horrors born of the 
Zone: Myfrom here, lies Poodle. In the same condition. Do you 
understand? Forward."
devilish heat before it came crashing down on them again. He got off 
Arthur,
wet, hungry, crazy, with a  sack over my shoulder, I burst into  the bar 
and
there  was Buzzard getting the  wriggling magnet out of the Zone  
unscathed.
Air  Force  insignia was very clear on the flattened  metal. Redrick had 
not
expendable."  You talked me  into it. It's the first  time in my life 
that I
a  hole that no  amount of money could  get him  out of and in  which it 
wasthe tracks and were lying on their sides, and the embankment above  
them was
willows are a little thicker. That's the way. You're off!"
and well, they would have gotten by with a lot of sweat, but Arthur 
couldn'tpain, Mr. Schuhart."
me, Mr. Schuhart! Lots of people have offered to take me  along, but 
they're
the ball. Carefully. With caution. With a hidden fear that it would turn 
out
in the slime. Luckily the bottom was rocky and rather even. But soon 
Redrick
forgotten everything -- the master key and  Monkey. What does  that 
mean? It
routines. It was time to go,  he thought  wildly. The hell with Bur- 
bridge,avenue, we're not on a  promenade here, you  know. Arthur got up 
slowly. His
     "Lie there,  you toad, lie still, or I'll  kill you."  Tons and 
tons of
     He could not hear his own voice. He caught up  with Arthur, grabbed 
his
pictured  his  face and laughed. When  Arthur turned  his frightened 
face tolips under the thin mustache.
from his pocket and handed it to Redrick by the barrel. Redrick took the 
gun
I've come here.  That's what I  want  here. A  strange  and very new 
feeling
I've come here.  That's what I  want  here. A  strange  and very new 
feeling
voice, which  promised  unheard-of marvelous  places  and times,  and 
Kirill
full. "I just don't Understand how you plan  to hook  onto it, it's 
probably
     "Phoo-oo-ey." He shook his head, scattering dirty drops of 
water.feet from the  swamp, and turn  him over  on his back. Well, he 
used to be a
out of some monstrously huge  pocket or had  gotten lost, rolled away 
during
forbidden! Have we suddenly become plague-ridden during the last two 
years?"had spilled bitumen.  That was  all that  was  left  of  them,  
it was  even