Subject: PhotoWorkShop Video Tutorials

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 13:49:56 +0300

Download a DEMO
Here

8 Hours of Photoshop Video Training
- $29.95

Adobe Photoshop CS

Adobe Photoshop CS is a professional tool for editing
digital images. With Photoshop Tutorials on Video, you'll get to peek over
the shoulder of a professional graphic designer and learn at your own pace.
With access to more than 8 hours of Photoshop instruction, you'll discover
the secrets of editing digital photos like a pro, how-to create cool objects
for web sites, and learn a myriad of other useful tricks - all in one
comprehensive step-by-step course.

8 hours of Video Training

All Photoshop tutorials are presented in
crystal-clear 1024x768 video quality, and are available to you as a
downloadable file. No streaming, no activation - simply download a file and
watch it as many times as you like. A picture may be worth a thousand
words, but a video explains things far more clearly and concisely. To see
for yourself, try our free demo and discover how easy working in Adobe
Photoshop can be.

Editing Digital Photos

Digital photography is one of the fastest-growing tech markets, but
learning how image editing software works hasn't been easy. With this set
of clearly-worded Photoshop tutorials, you can enter the digital photography
world at your own pace and discover ways to improve your imagery with Adobe
Photoshop. We'll show you how-to remove distracting objects, assemble
panoramas, restore damaged photos, remove red-eye, adjust color, and address
a myriad of other digital photo issues and projects.

Step By Step Course

"Your video tutorials are amazing, I can't believe how easy it is to
learn working with Photoshop".

Cancel my email
address