Subject: PayPal® Confirm Message !

From: "PayPal Inc."<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:34:18 -0500

Dear valued PayPal® member
:

It has come to our attention that your PayPal® account information needs to be
updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to
reduce the instance of fraud on our website.  If you could please take 5-10 minutes
out of your online experience and update your personal records you will not run into
any future problems with the online service.

However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension.

Please update your records on or before March
17, 2006.

Once you have updated your account records, your PayPal® session will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal.

To update your PayPal® records click on the following link:

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=login-run

Thank You.
PayPal® UPDATE TEAM

Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, PayPal® will
periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy -outside