- AIM Technology AIM Technology provides performance measurement software and services for endusers and manufacturers of open systems.
- The Astronomical Image Processing System (AIPS) Benchmarks (Dirty Dozen Tasks) The Astronomical Image Processing System is a software package for calibration, data analysis, image display, plotting, and a variety of ancillary tasks on Astronomical Data
- Benchmark Factory 97 Benchmark Factory 97 is a benchmarking and load testing tool for file, mail, internet, and databases, as well as other server applications.
- Bench++ Home Page The suite is based on the Ada PIWG suite, and therefore is designed to test individual language features, with some small applications and "traditional" benchmarks thrown in.
- BYTEmark Suite of benchmarks designed to expose the capabilities of a system's CPU, FPU, and memory system.
- Cachebench This is version 1.1 of a program to empirically determine some parameters about an architectures memory subsystem. Portions of it may be used an upcoming benchmark suite like ParkBench.
- CaffeineMark Java Benchmark The CaffeineMark is a Java applet which measures the performance of your system.
- Collaborative Benchmarking Laboratory (CBL) The
primary mission of CBL is to devise and to continue renewing Frontier Benchmark Sets to objectively measure and catalyze advances in design technology of electronic systems.
- Dhrystone Benchmarks Short synthetic benchmark program intended to be representative for system (integer) programming.
- Equation Solver Performance Statistics from 21 benchmark applications from NASA Langley Computational Structures Branch.
- FFT Benchmark FFT Double Precision benchmarks
- Fhourstone Benchmarks Small integer-only program that solves positions in the game of connect-4 using exhaustive search with a very large transposition table.
- Fibonacci Benchmark Generates the fibonacci sequence and measures time to completion.
- Flops Benchmarks Estimates MFLOPS rating for specific FADD, FSUB, FMUL, and FDIV instruction mixes.
- GAMESS The General Atomic and Molecular Electronic Structure System (GAMESS) is a general ab initio quantum chemistry package.
- GAMESS-Manual TESTS / Version (29 Jun 93)
- The Graphics Performance Characterization Group GPC has several benchmarks related to graphics performance of workstations, including the Picture-Level Benchmark, Xmark93, and Viewperf.
- Hanoi Benchmarks An integer program that solves the Towers of Hanoi puzzle using recursive function calls.
- Heapsort Benchmarks An integer program that uses the "heap sort" method of sorting a random array of long integers up to 2 megabytes in size.
- HINT Hierarchical INTegration Benchmarking
- Linpack Benchmark (Java Version) Linpack Benchmark in Java form that rates the Java performance of your web browser.
- The LINUX Benchmarks The Silk Road Group's benchmark results using BYTE UNIX benchmarks (version 3.11)
- LMBENCH A suite of simple, portable benchmarks that compares different UNIX systems performance.
- MM Benchmark Matrix Multiply Algorithm Benchmark Results
- MPBench This is version 3 of a program to measure the performance of some critical PVM and now MPI functions. By critical we mean that the behavior of these functions can dominate the run time of a distributed application. This program generates data points to be fed to a graphing tool like GNUplot. In version 2, the graphs for broadcast and reduce were 3D surface plots, while the rest are 2D.
- NSieve Benchmarks
- Phil's Parkbench Bits This site contains some experimental software related to the ParkBench suite of
benchmarks for parallel computers.
- Queens Benchmark The Queens benchmark rates the time a computer takes to find all ways that 14 queens can be placed on a 14 X 14 "chess" board such that no queen can capture another.
- ServerBench ServerBench® 3.0 measures the performance of application servers in a client/server environment.
- Shuffle Benchmark Shuffle benchmark results.
- Sim Benchmarks An integer program that compares DNA segments for similarity.
- SPEC (Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation) SPEC95 Benchmarks
- SPEC (Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation) at PDS CINT92, CFP92, SFS1, SDM1 Benchmarks
STKIO is an automated disk benchmark tool, for UNIX platforms.
- TechWeb Technology Supersite that benchmarks network environments and individual machines.
- TFFTdp Benchmarks This program performs FFT's using the Duhamel-Hollman method for FFT's from 32 to 262,144 points in size.
- The Transaction Processing Performance Council. The TPC is a non-profit corporation founded to define transaction processing and database benchmarks.
- WebBench WebBench 1.0 lets you measure Web server software performance by running different Web server packages on the same server hardware or by running a given Web server package on
different hardware platforms.
- WebStone. WebStone is an open benchmark proposal to the server industry. It is designed to measure the performance of HTTP servers under multiple sce
- Xfree86 Benchmark Survey The idea of the survey is to compile a comprehensive set of benchmark results, obtained by running xbench against all the main 386/486/Pentium graphics cards, and thereby place the graphics cards in an approximate performance ranking.
- The Xfree86 Homepage XFree86 is a trademark of The XFree86 Project, Inc., a non-profit organization that provides XWindow System servers (as well as some supporting materials) for several operating systems on PCs and other microcomputers.
Click here if you would like to add a url to this page