- AIM Technology AIM Technology provides performance measurement software and services for endusers and manufacturers of open systems.
- The Astronomical Image Processing System (AIPS) Benchmarks (Dirty Dozen Tasks) The Astronomical Image Processing System is a software package for calibration, data analysis, image display, plotting, and a variety of ancillary tasks on Astronomical Data.
- BatteryMark The BatteryMark benchmark measures battery life on notebook computers running Windows 95. As with past ZD battery tests, the BatteryMark benchmark requires special hardware, the ZDigit II.
- Blackjack Benchmark Blackjack playing and betting analysis program.
- CaffeineMark Java Benchmark The CaffeineMark is a Java applet which measures the performance of your system.
- The Computer Benchmark Page Collection of generated benchmarks for PC class machines
- The ctcm Mainboard Benchmark Page Benchmarking tool that measures performance of PC motherboards and onboard caches, as well as memory.
- Dhrystone Benchmarks Short synthetic benchmark program intended to be representative for system (integer) programming.
- Doom Benchmark This page lists system performance using Doom, the PC game, as a benchmark.
- FFT Benchmark FFT Double Precision benchmarks
- Fhourstone Benchmarks Small integer-only program that solves positions in the game of connect-4 using exhaustive search with a very large transposition table.
- Fibonacci Benchmark Generates the fibonacci sequence and measures time to completion.
- Flops Benchmarks Estimates MFLOPS rating for specific FADD, FSUB, FMUL, and FDIV instruction mixes.
- Hanoi Benchmarks An integer program that solves the Towers of Hanoi puzzle using recursive function calls.
- Heapsort Benchmarks An integer program that uses the "heap sort" method of sorting a random array of long integers up to 2 megabytes in size.
- HINT Hierarchical INTegration Benchmarking
- Linpack Benchmark (Java Version) Linpack Benchmark in Java form that rates the Java performance of your web browser.
- The LINUX Benchmarks The Silk Road Group's benchmark results using BYTE UNIX benchmarks (version 3.11)
- LMBENCH Suite of simple, portable benchmarks that compares different UNIX systems performance.
- MacBench MacBench® 4.0 is a subsystem-level benchmark that measures the processor, floating point, disk, graphics, video, and CD-ROM performance of a Mac OS system.
- MM Benchmark Matrix Multiply Algorithm Benchmark Results
- NetBench NetBench® 5.0 is a portable benchmark program that measures how well a file server handles file I/O requests from as many as four different client types: DOS, 32-bit Windows, 16-bit Windows, and/or Mac OS systems.
- NSieve Benchmarks
- Quake Frame Rate List Frame rate benchmark generated by the popular PC game Quake.
- Queens Benchmark The Queens benchmark rates the time a computer takes to find all ways that 14 queens can be placed on a 14 X 14 "chess" board such that no queen can capture another.
- ServerBench ServerBench® 3.0 measures the performance of application servers in a client/server environment.
- Shuffle Benchmark Shuffle benchmark results.
- Sim Benchmarks An integer program that compares DNA segments for similarity.
STKIO is an automated disk benchmark tool, for UNIX platforms.
- The System Optimization Page Deals with optimizing PC class computers including tips on tweaking operating systems for best performance.
- TechWeb Technology Supersite that benchmarks network environments and individual machines.
- TFFTdp Benchmarks This program performs FFT's using the Duhamel-Hollman method for FFT's from 32 to 262,144 points in size.
- WebBench WebBench 1.0 lets you measure Web server software performance by running different Web server packages on the same server hardware or by running a given Web server package on different hardware platforms.
- WebStone. WebStone is an open benchmark proposal to the server industry. It is designed to measure the performance of HTTP servers under multiple scenarios which reflect different Web site profiles.
- WinBench 97 WinBench® 97 is a subsystem-level benchmark that measures the performance of a PC's graphics, disk, processor, video and CD-ROM subsystems in a Windows environment.
- Winstone97 Winstone® 97 is a system-level, application-based benchmark that measures a PC's overall performance when running today's top-selling Windows-based 32-bit applications.
- WinTune WinTune is a Windows95/NT Benchmarking program that gives advice on how to increase performance.
- Xfree86 Benchmark Survey The idea of the survey is to compile a comprehensive set of benchmark results, obtained by running xbench against all the main 386/486/Pentium graphics cards, and thereby place the graphics cards in an approximate performance ranking.
- The Xfree86 Homepage XFree86 is a trademark of The XFree86 Project, Inc., a non-profit organization that provides XWindow System servers (as well as some supporting materials) for several operating systems on PCs and other microcomputers.
Click here if you would like to add a url to this page