Re: Trying to build an SSE optimized sgemm kernel for Athlon...

Hi Timm,

I have a code generator written in Python exactly for this purpose, but I
have never had login to a Athlon MP/XP machine. Could you provide me with
a login? Alternatively, probably just as easy, I can tell send you the
codegenerator an write a small script to execute. The codegenerator will
then search all relevant combinations. The codegenerator was used to
produce some of the the single precision 3DNOW code present in ATLAS and
some of the SSE and SSE2 codes, so it should work without problems on the
Athlon

Cheers,

Peter.