new ATLAS homepage

Guys,

We are starting to get a handle on SourceForge now, and it clearly has some
absolutely great tools for this kind of project.  I am moving the ATLAS
homepage from netlib to SourceForge.  The tarfiles will still be available
on netlib, but all the support and so on will be from sourceforge.

The new homepage is:
   http://math-atlas.sourceforge.net/

If you go there and click on "lists" in the toolbar, you'll find you can
subscribe to several mailing lists.  math-atlas-devel is the new atlas-comm,
and math-atlas-results is a new list specifically for timing
results.  I have seeded it with the timing results posted to atlas-comm.

I will try to subscribe atlas-comm to math-atlas-devel, so that atlas-comm
gets messages posted from now on, but I'd recommend signing up to
math-atlas-devel, and then unsubscribing from atlas-comm (contributer howto
tells how).

The site is still not complete, but it definitely functional.  Besides the
mail lists, the "list" link also discusses some tracker info you may be
interested in, including support and wish-list trackers.  The use of
tracker to do support is what really convinced me to make the move; I think
it it **much** better than what we have now.

Give it a scope and let me know what you think,
Clint