Re: Lapack routine sppedups

>Greetings!  What speedups do people typically find from the lapack
>testers?  When using a fast blas in the lapack testers, I can't find
>much difference at all between x?lutst and x?lutstF, for example.  I'm
>just trying to see if I'm building the libraries incorrectly or
>something.

x?lutst is typically better then x?lutstF for small problems, and very
large problems.  If you have a good level 2 BLAS, it may not be better
for small.  Asymtotically lutst should win, but by how much again depends
on the platform.  Have you tried running large problems, say something like:
   ./xdlutst -T 0 -N 1200 3000 200

Cheers,
Clint