RE: 3dnow

No, I haven't tried that, but I can certainly do it and compare the results.
I'll post the comparison when I do run it; it'll probably be done tomorrow.
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, Chief Scientist, Borasky Research
http://www.borasky-research.net  http://www.aracnet.com/~znmeb

Q: How do you get an elephant out of a theatre?