Re: ATHLON performance tips

Hello guys,

I had thought of the same thing, so I think I will go with this solution.

My reason is 3DNow! I want to make all load and add instructions 4 bytes
long by using short adresses, and make all mul instructions 8 bytes long
by using long adresses, and then hope for good alignment. It was just an
idea I got, I don't know if it will be effective.

Cheers,

Peter.