ATLAS homepage

Guys,

I've been revamping the ATLAS homepage quite a bit.  I've got a start on
an FAQ, some new docs (including quick ref to C interface), etc.  The
developer page is now on netib as well, and it has an html version of
the contributers paper, which I think people might find handy (on the other
hand, ghostview crashes a *lot* less often than netscape, so maybe not).
In addition, I figure you guys might have suggestions (hopefully of the
"here's another question for the FAQ" variety, rather than the
"it would be great if you kept 80,000 timings up to date, and indexed
my MP3 collection as well" :).

Cheers,
Clint