Re: Where can I get ATLAS 3.2

>	I read in AMDZone that there is a bench called ATLAS 3.2 that can
>compile under Linux..., and I want to know where I can get the source code
>and the instructions to compile it.

You've got the wrong mailing list, atlas-comm is for developers.  These kinds
of questions above should go to atlas@cs.utk.edu.  The answer is it's available
in the same place as this mailing list archive,
with the file you want being:

ATLAS is not itself a benchmark, though it is often used in them.  ATLAS is
actually a linear algebra package, providing complete BLAS and some LAPACK
routines.  It is commonely using for the "linpack" and related benchmarks.