Re: atlasv3.1.4D

Greetings!  I just had a question regarding the preparation of the new
source for a distributed package.  Clint -- is there any way to
instruct the build procedure to compile in the defaults for a
particular machine, but then not to execute/time any code containing
those defaults?  I.e.  can we build some sort of cross-compilation
capability into atlas?  Or is it there already?  I know this does not
necessarily produce the optimal binary, but it would probably make a
good approximation, when can then be refined by the interested user by
rebuilding the package on the box in question.

Take care,